Girls who broke your heart thread

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
sigh, gonna hold off posting details for now and try to keep faith/see how shit turns out.

If it does turn out how I fear it will then I"m a goddamn psychic with a sixth sense about women. Hopefully it doesn"t turn out that way.
Post it, cocktease!

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
that I was gonna be a little bit of a baby for the next while and would be removing her from Facebook if only to lessen the temptation to stalk her
... did you actually say this to her face? Even the baby part?

{edit}: Also,
Ravvenn said:
Someone will post asking how to get rid of a girl, then someone else will reply; "Send her The Package"

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
I was gonna be a little bit of a baby for the next while and would be removing her from Facebook if only to lessen the temptation to stalk her.
I wouldn"t consider that really being a baby though. Maybe I"m biased because I pull the same thing, but I feel that if you really want to move on from someone you can"t have them popping into your fb chatbox or the feelings will linger alot longer than I"d like.

Wow, never bothered to open this thread before. 343 pages!!!!

Advice.

Stop falling in love with girls, unless your 30+, financially stable, own a house and are ready to marry. In todays society its just way to easy to meet new people. The simple fact is most people are not ready to settle down as early as our parents or grandparents did. Having Children now is a burden rather than a blessing. Times have changed

Learn to have fun with your women/men and leave it at that.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Well uh, if you had never met her in person and had been chatting online for 5 months, then I"d say your relationship experience at least in that particular case has zero practical use for anyone in a more traditional dating setting.

No offense, but that shit is just weird IMO, chatting with someone online for so long before even having met them. Just seems completely bizarre to me.
Eh, the sheer number of people who meet in MMOs, hobby websites, dating websites, etc., you meet a person you like where you meet them. Granted actually meeting in person and then having zero chemistry blows, and I"ve had that happen, but it is also incredibly nice to meet someone who happens to live in another state and spend a few months talking to them. For zero cost, no dates, no movies, no dinners, you can get to know them very well. Better, even, I think as people open up more easily when there isn"t that physical aspect to consider.

Granted there is a certain risk of fake pics or w/e, but as a member of a few forum communities and guilds that have met up in person before, out of the couple hundred people I"ve met in RL from the internet, none have posted fake pics. And I don"t consider that any larger a risk then all the shit you have to deal with when meeting someone at a bar or through a friend, or more "traditional" methods.

The point was, not every girl would consider it creepy. Mine would love it and if his intention is to scare every girl away but the ones that get all warm and fuzzy over romantic gestures, his plan is working perfectly.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alcestis said:
... did you actually say this to her face? Even the baby part?
By text, yes. Shit"s done with, why bother with the pretense? She said something about hoping I wouldn"t be too hurt for too long, I responded that I was sure I"d survive but in the meantime I"d be a bit of a "baby" and that she would know how it is.

I haven"t whined and begged her to come back, or tried to lay any sort of guilt trip on her nor have I tried to make her feel bad. Just said that the situation sucked and it would for awhile, but that life goes on.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
If you broke up with some girl for unexplanable reasons, and she said that, it wouldn"t strike you as a little odd? Or even a borderline guilt-trip (depending on context - txts can be misconstrued as easily as posts on the internet, and considering she cited your constant "picking at her" as a reason when it was apparently your sense of humor... and that was in real life...)? I know I"d probably be fumbling on the other end of the text, going, "Goddamn,thatwas awkward."

Unless things have drastically changed, should she change her mind quickly for whatever reason, you would still be willing to give things a shot with her. In that case, why not keep up the pretense for a little while longer? Even when things go sour - putting your heart on your sleeve is an invitation to get hurt more (or hurt someone else more). Also, things may be done withher, but like it or not, she may remain a social contact. Networking is pretty big when you"re trying to date, and for that reason, I"d consider "pretense" as something to generally bother over even during a breakup.

My point was that you could"ve said it without adding in your reasoning. You have nothing to gain from calling your reaction to the whole mess "baby"-like. "I"m taking you off Facebook for a while, so don"t be surprised if you happen to visit and not see yourself there. I hope you understand." Anyone can read between the lines there, and you didn"t have to explicitly say it"s because you might have the urge to stalk her. One comes off as emotionally vulnerable (and perhaps endearing), the latter...

Everlast_foh

shitlord
To find a Woman you need Time + Money.
Therefore Woman = Time * Money.
Time is Money so Time = Money.
Therefore Woman = Money * Money.
Therefore Woman = Money?.
Money is the root of all Problems.
Therefore Money = ?Problems.
Therefore Woman=(?Problems)?.
THUS this proves that Woman = Problems.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
To find a Woman you need Time + Money.
Money is the root of all Problems.
Therefore Money = ?Problems.
Therefore Woman=(?Problems)?.
THUS this proves that Woman = Problems.
I feel bad for you, son.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Why did they suddenly multiply time and money in the second line when it was time + money in the first? Money = time would then make it 2money instead of money?, AND THE WHOLE THING FALLS APART

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Getting a Woman is the Product of Time and Money, yes?
Money is the root of all evil.
Therefore Money = ?Evil.
Therefore Woman=(?Evil)?.
THUS this proves that Woman = Evil.
Fixed. Messing up a math joke on a board full of nerds is fail.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Well apparently im fucking psychic

The girl who I"ve been afraid to post about on here because she"s an occasional lurker. Well she gave me the info of the car forum she spends a lot of time on.

Preface: Last weekend we went out Friday night, had dinner with her friend, separated from him and went with some other people to some street racing. Saturday night she was bored so around 8pm I dragged my computer over to her place and we had a mini two person LAN party. Both nights we had a good time, she even made me homemade waffles that Sunday morning.

Since we started talking we had been txt"ing/IM"ing all the time, random txts during the day chatting at night etc.

Now the only weird thing was Sunday night before we had gone to bed she had been texting a lot, even after the lights were out and she was apparently asleep she kept txting someone every few minutes. Whatever.

This past week I had to play chauffeur for my grandmother. Had a graduation party on saturday for my brother and sister. So Thursday morning I had to drive down to Long Island, friday brought my grandmother back. That evening I had a 21st birthday to go to so I invited her to go along and got the blunt response of "no, i don"t drink" which is bullshit she drinks a lot. We txt here and there through saturday, find out shes going to a car meet for her car club that evening. Get a few more txts from her, final one right at midnight saying she"s trashed in drunk speak. She logs on AIM around 2am for 5mins jumps off, same thing sunday hops on and off AIM here and there doesn"t say a word to me. I don"t speak to her once on sunday, monday we txt back and forth maybe three times as I"m driving my grandmother home. Spend the evening at my grandmother"s bored on my laptop once again she pops on AIM doesn"t say a word pops off 5 minutes later. No contact today (tuesday) Now as I said before previous to maybe wednesday last week we talked constantly, anytime she logged on AIM and saw me she"d always say something.

Now the fun part. Just as I was concerned about her lurking here, she should have been concerned about me lurking the forum she"s active on. There"s a thread for local CT people. Being bored around like 4pm today (tuesday) I went to check the forum to see if any pics were posted from the meet Saturday night. Found the first post then. Hence my earlier "FML FML FML" just saw the second post this evening when I got home after driving back from long island.

Guy on the forum said:
well i just got home from a interesting date with XXXX. hahahaha
Posted late monday night. (XXXX being her forum name) Following post is her posting pics of him humping a nice car they saw in the parking lot of the local movie theatre.

The next page she mentioned to CT car people a race weekend coming up in state. She had told me about it maybe a month ago and seemed really eager for me to order my ticket.

Guy"s post including him quoting her.
Same Guy said:
The Girl said:
you sluts need to come camp out [mid july] @ [a race track] for [a race]...

whens the next meet yo!!
well im going with you.

Wednesday last week as far as I was aware everything was going perfect.

Edit: I"m not gonna confront her about any of this. I"ll see what happens, the guy in question is a 25 year old with a kid, he"s also straightedge. From what I know about her she dislikes children, and is a pothead.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
The chick has a user title of "can i pee in your butt?" and is (likely) screwing a guy on the side with a handle of XgunsmokeX (pictured below humping some car like a douchebag... with some additions). Apparently he hasn"t realized that the more XxXs you put in your name, the more awesome you are. Hey, maybe he actually hastwokids and each X represents each of "em! A quick Google search has herdriving around like a moron with some dude being chased by mall cops("being stupid asses") and thinking this is "epic" hilarity. What, did shedelete her OkCupid profilebecause she wasn"t getting enough attention being a 21-year-old bisexual female from Connecticut?

Sinatra sung it best - the lady is a tramp.

All the blame isn"t on her either. For the life of me, I can"t figure out why you"re so surprised when girls from this scene turn out to be retarded hos.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
wow alcest how"d you figure that shit out. thanks made me laugh, had a really shitty night sleeping.

I"m just honestly at a complete loss. Up until mid last week there wasn"t even a hint. I was joking about the psychic thing because I already had a gut feeling something was off thursday and friday, our txting/IMing was down and I dunno it just felt different.

edit: and before you people make asses of yourself with the license info thats not a pic of his or hers cars its some other persons car they saw in the parking lot.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Alcestis, you"re a fucking internet wizard.

Brekk, go for some ass that isn"t a part of the racing scene and you may find something worthwhile, and not a complete trash whore.

Because it looks like XxxXxxGunsmokeXxx6969 is givin" out free shockers to your babygirl.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn it"s a good thing I"m on good terms with Alcestis. I do not want to piss that lady off at all. I guess I"ll have to PM her more pictures of my hot 12 year old emo boy outfits to maintain her good graces...

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Alcestis just googled the entire forum post I quoted in google. Its the first match. Note: I have since modified the quoted post though its irrelevant now.

As for the car scene thing. She"s into cars but she isn"t really part of the scene. In the 2 months I"ve known her other than spending 2 nights with me doing car stuff she"s been to this already mentioned car meet for her club, and a car show back in early May.

She acts reasonably shy most of the time unless you get some booze in her. Like this past Friday night we spent some time at a local car hangout spot. (not racing just cars pared in a big parking lot) She saw someone with a nice CobaltSS but was too shy to go up and say, "Hi." She"s mostly a nerdy gamer girl. But of course it still comes down to a girl interested in cars/video games is appealing to a lot of guys so unless she"s interested a serious exclusive relationship she"s constantly going to have the option to chill with someone else.

Question: Is it still stalker"ish if you use all your e-sleuthing skillz after innocently running across a post that shows she"s seeing other guys on the side?