Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL thanks, hopefully I am making progress, I like to think so anyways.

I think the thing I"m having the hardest time with is every girl I"ve dated has been super needy and I"m seeing now that it"s given me the same outlook to a small extent. I didn"t realize how alien of a concept it was to me to not see someone who wanted to talk all the time or hang around multiple times a week.

I"ve not done any of that this time around, but I"ve found as the week passes I worry a bit on how things are going...that frame of mind needs to gtfo so I"m working on it. For the most part I still let her contact me first and I see no reason to change that at this point.

We"ll see what happens this week, both our work schedules suck ass so earliest we would see each other would be Sat night when I get off work at 9. She"s usually in bed by 10pm with no exceptions so the fact that Sat night was her idea for me to come over shows shit is fine, I just can"t over think it.

Brad2770

Ok, I saw Diane Friday, Saturday and Last night and she wants me to come over to her house tonight. I wouldnt mind seeing her (especially now that she has a new HDTV and likes playing my PS3), so I thought about taking my PS3 and letting her play Bioshock. I was telling her about this over the weekend and was telling her about Bioshock 2.

Anyways, as long as she is asking and I want to see her, I"m not breaking any kind of stupid rules am I?

Yes. I learned recently that even if it"s the girl pushing hard, you have to be the one to try and control it. I can"t even begin to get into my bullshit recently, but I"ll try later on. I fucked up hard and a lot of other shit that I figured out about myself isn"t helping.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
One of the rules is don"t be to available this isn"t just because you want to be aloft and what not...but because you can smother each other and not even realize it.

I hold true to that rule more for the second part of it then the first. Two big things will kill a relationship that both parties wont even realize;

1: Lack of communication
2: Smothering one another

Spending time together is great, but there"s no reason to do it more then a few times a week at this stage. Granted everyone is different and you very well may fall into that category but if you don"t...you wont realize it until it"s already to late.

Brad2770

Well, I am unsure of where I stand because:

1) Besides my ex-wife, this is the only other girl I have liked as much. In a round about way, I "left" my ex for this girl last year....

2) We have dated before. She knows my schedule as good as I know hers. It really is hard for me to play off being busy when she knows I am not.

3) She has been going to the gym with me. She wears the purple short shorts and black knee high socks and a tight white top.... That fucking drives me crazy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
haha I lol"ed at #3, good stuff.

Ultimately it"s up to you Brad what you do I know it"s hard when they know your schedule, lucky for me, my schedule and Michele"s are almost identical so this is the first time ever it hasn"t been a worry for me, which is nice.

It"s tough when you"ve already been hanging out a lot to tone it down for fear of smothering. I would just worry a bit if you guys were doing everything together, even if you don"t know it...you need time apart for your own shit.

Tarrant220 said:
haha I lol"ed at #3, good stuff.

Ultimately it"s up to you Brad what you do I know it"s hard when they know your schedule, lucky for me, my schedule and Michele"s are almost identical so this is the first time ever it hasn"t been a worry for me, which is nice.

It"s tough when you"ve already been hanging out a lot to tone it down for fear of smothering. I would just worry a bit if you guys were doing everything together, even if you don"t know it...you need time apart for your own shit.
What the fuck happened to Eomer ? this brad tarrant faggot shit got old 10 pages ago. Not in my entire life have I ever come across people who were so self concious and so fucking neeedy to have to post constant updates and self examintations about there pretty uneventful dating lives.

At least Eomer made it kind of fun to read.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I post because I work all the time, get bored and have posted here pretty much for months, many have asked me to continue to do so, thus I do. I"ve went over this before if you"re gonna troll, be creative and exciting while doing so, at least make it worth my time to read and respond.

Brad2770

Posted before, but I think it applies-

bGjfANdAGj9t1y81lIVqe3uKo1_500.gif

Tarrant220 said:
I post because I work all the time, get bored and have posted here pretty much for months, many have asked me to continue to do so, thus I do. I"ve went over this before if you"re gonna troll, be creative and exciting while doing so, at least make it worth my time to read and respond.
Your "working" all the time = sitting around posting on message boards throughout the day ? Shit sign me up for that job. I get to work at 5 am, I dont leave till 4:30 pm, I have about 5 to 8 min of every hour where I can see whats going on, on the interwebs. I do not tell people "yo bro I work 60 hours a week". Actually it never really comes up, I dont have to tell people 100 times that I work all week. They know this kinda stuff. all I am saying is ya go ahead and post and shit, but it seems like its becomming like once an hour updates ... the whole point of the last post was to get eomer back!

Brad2770 said:
Posted before, but I think it applies-

I am hating on you ? On you ? Not tarrant or eomer but you ? Why ?

Man I wouldnt take your fucked up life/situation/personality for a cool 500 mil.
Also I dont have to tell my g/f that she needs to dress up for company get togethers, that came natural. Also I dont have to worry about being a super controlling douche-bag and then becomming some spineless faggot either.

Yup.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
-shrugs- If you want my job all you need is the capital, an idea and location for it, anyone can do it and you"ll never hear me say otherwise. I own my own business and I"m here about 80% of my business hours. I have the luxury of being on the nets if I want but that doesn"t mean I"m not at the same time doing other things. Good thing i don"t have to answer to you or anyone else I guess as far as that goes. I glance at the forums every so often, make a post here or there, get a bit more work done it"s pretty simple really, sorry you can"t quite grasp it.

I personally don"t care what you do be it at work or in your spare time I suggest you do something other then trolling though because obviously you"re not very good at it, hopefully you"re better with your 60 hours a week job then you are at this.

Also, I did nothing to Eomer, I like the guy, or his posts at least what"s there to "get him back" about?

Tarrant220 said:
-shrugs- I own my own business, I"m here about 80% of my business hours. I have the luxury of being on the nets if I want but that doesn"t mean I"m not at the same time doing other things. Good thing i don"t have to answer to you or anyone else I guess as far as that goes. I glance at the forums every so often, make a post here or there, get a bit more work done it"s pretty simple really, sorry you can"t quite grasp it.

I personally don"t care what you do be it at work or in your spare time I suggest you do something other then trolling though because obviously you"re not very good at it, hopefully you"re better with your 60 hours a week job then you are at this.

Also, I did nothing to Eomer, I like the guy, or his posts at least what"s there to "get him back" about?

Where do you come off with that I am trolling ? From reading the last 5 to 10 pages of this thread it was just post random shit about people that noone gives a flying fuck about. I was following by example

Brad2770

[LVC]DeGrassi said:
I am hating on you ? On you ? Not tarrant or eomer but you ? Why ?

Man I wouldnt take your fucked up life/situation/personality for a cool 500 mil.
Also I dont have to tell my g/f that she needs to dress up for company get togethers, that came natural. Also I dont have to worry about being a super controlling douche-bag and then becomming some spineless faggot either.

Yup.
Now youre just knit-picking man. I am 100% sure you have shit going on in your life that I wouldnt touch for acool 500 mil.

If the worst issues I have in my life is worrying about whether or not I am controlling someone because they need to dress up for a party, then I am doing pretty fucking good. Which are not my worst issues, but even with the ones that are considered the worst, I"m still doing far better than a lot of people. And I decided to do something to change them for the better.

Brad2770 said:
Now youre just knit-picking man. I am 100% sure you have shit going on in your life that I wouldnt touch for acool 500 mil.

If the worst issues I have in my life is worrying about whether or not I am controlling someone because they need to dress up for a party, then I am doing pretty fucking good. Which are not my worst issues, but even with the ones that are considered the worst, I"m still doing far better than a lot of people. And I decided to do something to change them for the better.
Oh comon, you wouldnt touch my ability to date a girl, have the relationship go on for more than 5 years and not once ask the internet for advice on what to do or to tell them my day to day activities ? Liar !

Brad2770

[LVC]DeGrassi said:
Oh comon, you wouldnt touch my ability to date a girl, have the relationship go on for more than 5 years and not once ask the internet for advice on what to do or to tell them my day to day activities ? Liar !
Mr. DeGrassi, you"re trying to seduce me. Aren"t you?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
a reply doesn"t mean a successful troll, that would include me caring and taking him seriously, same goes for you. Do not mistake my boredom for anything else other then that.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
If your posts dont relate to your current vagina prospects or helping others acquire vagina than STFU and GTFO.