Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ok, so after you and a girl end it. Even if it"s on good terms (this rarely happens with me, I"m a fucking motherfucker), how do you stop from calling her, with the constant shit it"s going to remind you of ,etc?

You fucking man up and move on, jesus fucking christ. You can"t "Love" someone and fuck other people. It doesn"t work that way, and each and every one of you know it.

Why? Because if you fucking "Love" someone, you don"t do things that even remotely would hurt her if she found out.

The emotional immaturity in this thread is staggering.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You fucking man up and move on, jesus fucking christ. You can"t "Love" someone and fuck other people. It doesn"t work that way, and each and every one of you know it.

Why? Because if you fucking "Love" someone, you don"t do things that even remotely would hurt her if she found out.

The emotional immaturity in this thread is staggering.
Sure you can, did you know it"s possible to love more than one person?

And... for love to not be reciprocated?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Aych man, not saying I know more then anyone else who may have posted here, but if you read my post it just glanced over all that"s happened to me and I feel I"m pretty qualified to say all you can do is try to move on man.

It sucks, it hurts and life in general may suck because of it, but if there"s nothing you can do, well....there"s nothing you can do. You just gotta try to live your life the best you can, go through the daily motions until it begins to lessen over time. It takes a long time, fuck I"m STILL going through it even after being screwed over royally, but it does get better over time. (I know you"re tired of hearing that, I know I sure as hell was)

I hope shit works out for ya.

Axire_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Ok, so after you and a girl end it. Even if it"s on good terms (this rarely happens with me, I"m a fucking motherfucker), how do you stop from calling her, with the constant shit it"s going to remind you of ,etc?
Jeemy cheated on me with Loni !!!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE BANGED THAT HEARTBREAKING WHORE ON CAM JUST LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER SLUTS.

You treated her different and now you have to pay the piper my man.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I hear you. Most of my friends are like that, but I just can"t do it. I think I just mentally see it as a challenge to get sex from new girls so I can"t help it.
Do you realize this makes you a very shitty human being? I mean, what in your mind makes you think that kind of behavior is acceptable?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tarrant220 said:
Aych man, not saying I know more then anyone else who may have posted here, but if you read my post it just glanced over all that"s happened to me and I feel I"m pretty qualified to say all you can do is try to move on man.
Hey I just re-read it. Man you got fucked over bad. The part that hit the worst was how you said she cheated you out of family, and cheated the kids out of having a normal family. That just goes to show how much responsibility it takes. That sucks man, I totally see what you mean about how you"ll have trust issues in the future. That"s brutal.

Tarrant220 said:
It sucks, it hurts and life in general may suck because of it, but if there"s nothing you can do, well....there"s nothing you can do. You just gotta try to live your life the best you can, go through the daily motions until it begins to lessen over time. It takes a long time, fuck I"m STILL going through it even after being screwed over royally, but it does get better over time. (I know you"re tired of hearing that, I know I sure as hell was)
Thank you!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Speedteeth_DRo said:
YOU SHOULD HAVE BANGED THAT HEARTBREAKING WHORE ON CAM JUST LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER SLUTS.

You treated her different and now you have to pay the piper my man.
It"s funny, but it"s kinda true. My other girls I just treat like whatever, not really concerned about anything, not really sweet or overly nice, and wham they come running, but meet a girl that you want to treat like a queen, ha! Backfires!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lefazz said:
Do you realize this makes you a very shitty human being? I mean, what in your mind makes you think that kind of behavior is acceptable?
What in my mind makes me think it"s ok to fuck a lot of girls? Hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution!

Nah, I don"t know. Maybe I"m bored in life, and I see a girl that isn"t obtainable, and it"s fun to try and see if I can get her.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Nah, I don"t know. Maybe I"m bored in life, and I see a girl that isn"t obtainable, and it"s fun to try and see if I can get her.
Such a mindset is completely foreign to me. I have never looked at people as being objects to manipulate. I"d be real curious as to what kind of upbringing you had as a child.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, jesus fucking christ. What a damn pussy. Excerpts from "How To Woo Dykes" by Lefazz.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Agraza said:
Yea, jesus fucking christ. What a damn pussy. Excerpts from "How To Woo Dykes" by Lefazz.
Oh, yes, here come more negative internets.

Yeah, nevermind. How silly of me to expect anyone to agree with me in this forum of debauchery.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lefazz said:
Oh, yes, here come more negative internets.

Yeah, nevermind. How silly of me to expect anyone to agree with me in this forum of debauchery.
Hey man, it"s not that, it"s just that everyone is different. If we were all the same the world would be fucking boring!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Lef I have more negative internets than you. I"m not using that crap to attack anyone. This here is it.

Believe_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Probably why you fell head over heels for the girl you couldn"t get?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Believe said:
Probably why you fell head over heels for the girl you couldn"t get?
I wish, but I"ve had her for a few months. We"ve decided to stop seeing each other because of about 1450 miles. I"m not even mad at her, it"s the right decision. Break-ups are usually a little easier if you hate the girl cause you can redirect that shit or whatever, but in this I feel the same way about her, just the rest of me is vacant.