Girls who broke your heart thread

tell your friend shit or get off the pot. My guy friends and I have an agreement that if you aren"t man enough to make the move, you aren"t really that interested and relinquish any kind of "dibs" or what have you.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
"Girl decides" is the motto my group of guys rolls with. No point coming to some sort of agreement between two dudes if she"s interested in the one who agreed to back off.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Vatoreus said:
tell your friend shit or get off the pot. My guy friends and I have an agreement that if you aren"t man enough to make the move, you aren"t really that interested and relinquish any kind of "dibs" or what have you.
Pretty much this (And what Eomer says above)

Hot girl, smart, likes Tolkein and Lovecraft? Bro code does not apply as these types of creatures are far to rare.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jorren said:

Hot girl, smart, likes Tolkein and Lovecraft? Bro code does not apply as these types of creatures are far to rare.
I don"t agree with this, you should at least confront your friend if you think there"s mutual interest in someone. IMO it"s a real douche move not to.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Turns out, he is interested, but can"t find the way to make a move of his own. I made clear to him that I was also interested, but that he was first, bro-code yatta yatta and so on
He"s already indicated his interest. She"s fair game. You will or course run the risk of damaging or ruining your friendship, but that"s a decision like any other.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
ToeMissile said:
I don"t agree with this, you should at least confront your friend if you think there"s mutual interest in someone. IMO it"s a real douche move not to.
I should have been more clear, of course you should give a heads up.

Malkav

French Madman
Jorren said:

It"s even rarer when you know that she is not interested in them as a fantasy geek, but more interested by their work and the whole myths and universes they created.

Well, thanks for the advice guys. I"ll see how it goes next time I see her (she"s now on holidays, so we"ll see her more often at parties), and if it goes well I"ll make a move or at least give a final warning to my friend.

And to thank you, pic. Yup, that"s her.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMM she be hot son. Before you mount her yell out en guard.

En garde is a call made by the referee of a bout to get into fighting stance before combat. en garde is french for on guard.

En garde is a call made by the referee of a bout to get into fucking stance before sex. en garde is french for lets fuck.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMM she be hot son
QFT

Now have a shitty relationship with her that ends bitterly, and take lots of nudes in the process and then post them here as revenge!

Malkav

French Madman
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMM she be hot son. Before you mount her yell out en guard.

En garde is a call made by the referee of a bout to get into fighting stance before combat. en garde is french for on guard.

En garde is a call made by the referee of a bout to get into fucking stance before sex. en garde is french for lets fuck.
Well, I know what "En garde" means, I"m french after all, and so is she.

Anyway, a girl like that is just too much to not at least try, and it just feels shitty not to be able to try anything because of a friend. But anyway we"ll see. Can"t pass up on an occasion like this one.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, if he is a real bro he will get over this. This is one of those, do it first, ask for forgiveness later situations we got here.

Malkav said:
Sooo, for all of you here, what is the best course of actions when you get interested in the same girl as your best buddy?
Friends > Pussy
It was always like that and will always be that way. Over time that mindset also gets you more pussy. Clearly best course of action

Your case is more difficult of course. You need some beers or bottle of whiskey, sit down and talk bout your friendship, make sure there is no hard feelings. Maybe mention that he is prolly in her friend zone. Then go for her.

Both going for her hard or maybe even drama puts you both in a bad position. You are supposed to be friends but act like this? => you lose alot of points

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Malkav said:
Well, I know what "En garde" means, I"m french after all, and so is she.

Anyway, a girl like that is just too much to not at least try, and it just feels shitty not to be able to try anything because of a friend. But anyway we"ll see. Can"t pass up on an occasion like this one.
Sounds like he"s had plenty of opportunity and hasn"t seized any of it. As soon as you indicated interest and said you"d give him time he should"ve asked her out the next day or close to it. He didn"t, his loss. Ask her out, she"s fucking hot.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Inconsiderable said:
Friends > Pussy
It was always like that and will always be that way. Over time that mindset also gets you more pussy. Clearly best course of action

Your case is more difficult of course. You need some beers or bottle of whiskey, sit down and talk bout your friendship, make sure there is no hard feelings. Maybe mention that he is prolly in her friend zone. Then go for her.

Both going for her hard or maybe even drama puts you both in a bad position. You are supposed to be friends but act like this? => you lose alot of points
The eternal line of the wingman.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe your friend will learn to plant his flag next time instead of waffling around.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Be blunt with your friend. Tell him you think he"s in the friends zone and that you"ve got a real shot with her, but still you"ll yield to himif he makes his move within [short period of time you decide]. If not, tell him you"re going to do it because dibs are irrelevant if you don"t actually capitalize on being first to bat.

Good friends will yield to their friends if they show first interest, but good friends will also recognize when they"re being a pussy and not get upset when their buddy moves in on a girl they didn"t have the balls to ask out.

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah, I"ll be waiting a few more days and if he doesn"t make a move I"ll be straight with him.

I just told him about it this afternoon, so I have to give him a little leeway to work with first.

But he"ll really have to move his ass to make his own opportunity, as the few next time we"re supposed to see her will be this week-end. We"re throwing a little night out as an alibi for him to avoid a party organized by his sister (yeah, here again he acts a bit like a pussy, he doesn"t want to go but he wants an excuse to say no to his sister). I was the one who suggested this and he told me this afternoon he wants to invite her too. So he"d better try and see her before we all meet to take his chances.

I can still lay low for this week-end, but after that I swear that if I see her again without being able to make a move it will drive me crazy.