Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yes it is true, Lord Erronius. I made no folly. A modest knight has few other means to warm his blood during the winter snows.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
Yes it is true, Lord Erronius. I made no folly. A modest knight has few other means to warm his blood during the winter snows.
You shoulda picked up one of these while you were away on the Crusades.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Erronius said:
You shoulda picked up one of these while you were away on the Crusades.
Surely you just, Erronius. That wench has elbows sharp enough to pierce a dragon"s hide. No no, a homely lass such as that is no proper match for a man of my stature.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Malkav said:
Good god. We"re now inflicted with keg new "self-righteous medieval jackass" roleplay.
Malkav, I serve only to protect the weaklings of the land; the children, the women, and the men as faint as yourself. Do your man no wrong, and I shall pay you no heed.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ser Kegkilla said:
Surely you just, Erronius. That wench has elbows sharp enough to pierce a dragon"s hide. No no, a homely lass such as that is no proper match for a man of my stature.
I figured women with dragons hide were right up your alley Ser Kegkilla. As to the whore posted above, she is most pleasing to a man of my stature.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I fancy the northern women, those with broad shoulders and legs enough to move the plow through the hard soil of winter. A woman with the grace of a queen, the charm of a maiden and a beauty that rivals that of my steed.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Quite astute and noble good Ser. I fancy the women with breasts the size of an ale cask.

Erronius said:
LOL @ Scream getting in on it to
I am merely being bequeathed the title I long deserved.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lord Screamfeeder said:
I am merely being bequeathed the title I long deserved.
I think you need a monocle, that would really tie your look together.

Is this better, Ser Kegkilla?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
There art many worms posing as men within this thread. Relations between a man and woman are a sacred thing, yet many here choose to regard them as much as the mud on your stockings.
So what would you do if you broke up with your woman and she started dating your best friend? Lock her in a tower? Have her and your now-former BFF beheaded?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Erronius said:
So what would you do if you broke up with your woman and she started dating your best friend? Lock her in a tower? Have her and your now-former BFF beheaded?
Quite unlikely it is for such a day to arrive, for myself and my fellow brothers at arms all live our lives by the rules of chivalry. In the unlikely happenstance that it would be so, a challenge of single combat would be in order for my misguided comrade. The two of us would draw swords and let it be that the man with the mightiest sword claim the honor, and the blood of the other.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Erronius said:
At least he isn"t half a man.
No reason for jealously,Usurper to the Throne of the Internets. If my brother Ser Kegkilla faced you on the field of battle he would wear your Internets as a loincloth.