Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So I go outside to close the windows of my car. And lo and behold there"s a note sitting on the drivers seat with my name.

Guess that whole should I or shouldn"t I break up thing is solved. =/

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She broke up with you by leaving a note on the seat in your car? WTF is she, 17?

Hope you"re taking it well and move on soon.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
She"s 20, I"m 25. I"m taking it as well as I can. I knew it was coming, hell the past few times I saw her I had to talk myself out of ultimatums I had made internally to end it if it didn"t improve that night.

edit: To be fair to her, it wasn"t just a note. It was two pages written out by hand.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have found the breakup letter

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MBHOL1PcPR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Over 2 years. Since July 4th "09

I"ll type out the letter when I get home.

She actually texted me around 10 today asking if she could call me later tonight so we could talk.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
brekk said:
Over 2 years. Since July 4th "09

I"ll type out the letter when I get home.

She actually texted me around 10 today asking if she could call me later tonight so we could talk.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The Ex said:
Matt,
I"m sorry Im not brave enough to talk to you in person. It"s easier for me to express how I feel through writing, but I realize this way may seem cowardly.

I just don"t know what to do to help our relationship continue. Ever since you told me about how you felt for the past 6 months, I haven"t felt the same about you. I feel like everything I do isn"t good enough.

I don"t want to waste your time anymore. I feel like we are both at such different points in our life and it would be better to move on. I"m happy you found a job you like and that reflects your talents, and I hope you will continue doing what you like.

Thank you for everything you"ve done for me and my family I"ve learned a lot from you, and I"m glad you were there for my first couple years of college.

These past two years have been great, you"ve made me really happy. You"re a wonderful person and I hope someday you find someone to share your life with.

Love always,
The ex

I love you Matt and I didn"t want to hurt you. This was harder for me than you"ll ever know.