Girls who broke your heart thread

Tristinn_foh

shitlord
I wonder how many more of Kegkilla"s obsessive posts about aanima will finally lead to them buttfucking while James sits in the corner and cries while touching his butthole.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Tristinn said:
I wonder how many more of Tristinn"s obsessive posts about Kegkilla will finally lead to them buttfucking while Aamina sits in the corner and cries while touching his butthole.
What"s the matter? Is Keg not paying enough attention to you? Feeling lonely? Ever hear of the pot and kettle?

Tristinn_foh

shitlord
Skan said:
What"s the matter? Is Keg not paying enough attention to you? Feeling lonely? Ever hear of the pot and kettle?
lol, this is the second time you"ve gone out of your way to defend keg from me. What the fuck?

are you an alt account that keg uses when someone hurts his faggoty feelings?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Tristinn said:
lol, this is the second time you"ve gone out of your way to defend keg from me. What the fuck?

are you an alt account that keg uses when someone hurts his faggoty feelings?
Because all I ever see from you in this thread is riding his nuts. I"ll refer you to a post you made just 10 days ago.

Don"t like him? Just ignore him.

Tristinn_foh

shitlord
Skan said:
Because all I ever see from you in this thread is riding his nuts. I"ll refer you to a post you made just 10 days ago.

Don"t like him? Just ignore him.
Listen Skank,

Fight your own battles. You pussy little bitch.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Aww, push a button did I? You"ll make me nostalgic for the third grade playground if you keep using language like that.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Tenks said:
Ummm if both you and your chick play WoW she is going to want to roll a cute little gnome couple with you and if you ever play without her she"s going to think something is seriously wrong with your relationship and you"ll get an in-game mail asking why you don"t love her anymore
Then it"s pretty obvious she"s a psycho and you need to move on.

I mean it"s the same as marrying a chick who shares any hobbies with you. Set expectations and if you really need the activity to be a private one, find time for private time.

It"d be like marrying a chick who likes sports. For the most part it"s fine and you get a victory blowjob whenever your team wins. Once in a while though she"ll pull some stupid shit like ask you to not watch the superbowl without her because she has to work that day or something. It"s up to you to decide what to do with that.

If she says you can"t watch any sports without her and you can only watch the sports she likes and can never watch with your friends? Yeah, controlling psycho bitch.

I didn"t expressly set out to find a gamer girl. Of the ~7 girls I"ve actually held interest in only 2 of them gamed in any real sense of the word. Honestly I was more interested in finding a girl who liked to cook then whether or not she liked to play games. She also really likes to draw and I"ll find random stuff in like my lunch or she"ll draw the calendar every month. This was on my keyboard a few weeks ago:

That to me is far more endearing and fun then a girl who likes to play StarCraft.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Oh by know means am I hunting for a gamer girl, much like I"m not hunting for a stoner girl. But if I find someone who"s pro-games and/or pot, or at least not against me doing them, all the better.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i really have bad luck with women, the last 5 years of relationships i had with girls who seem to use me or take advantage of my kind nature(yeah im a prick on here but i prick cuz its just us guys, im nice to the ladies). should i keep being nice in hopes that there is an equally nice girl out there to be had who appreciates me or should i just be a douche and treat women no differently than a guy? im really getting sick of being the "nice guy" all the time. it brings me too much heartache at the end of the day.