Girls who broke your heart thread

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Senen said:
I think some of the younger guys would be very suprised at the advanced age of some of the forums users.. I know most of the guys I played with in FoH during Eq were late 20"s most of us are now mid/late 30"s. With a few exceptions of guys I know that are 40 plus and one guy that was in his 70"s.
Steejanes? That guy was in his 50s or something back then for sure. But going to agree that anyone here since EQ in 99 is most likely 30+ with a few of the kiddies back then being late 20s.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
I was in EQ in 99, I"m 26 now. To reiterate: booty calls, two separate women. Followed through on both. Conclusion: I prefer LTRs to booty calls.

W

Wrathcaster

Aamina said:
I was in EQ in 99, I"m 26 now. To reiterate: booty calls, two separate women. Followed through on both. Conclusion: I prefer LTRs to booty calls.
Not enough hugging?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Got a phone call from Diane on Friday, the long time friend that I"ve messed around with a couple times over the past few years, but who lives 3 hours away. Right off the bat I can tell she"s drunk, and within a minute or two she says she"s broken up with her boyfriend of the past year or two. I never met the guy, didn"t really know anything about him other than he was significantly older and lived in Toronto (4 hour flight, lol). Long story short she was hammered and telling me to come down to nail her, I said I couldn"t cause I had shit to do that weekend, but that she should talk to a couple mutual friends as they were in her town and going out for drinks, and got going.

Next day I get a text from on of the mutual friends, saying "your girlfriend is special". I saw him on Sunday and he told me that when she showed up at the bar, she was already the drunkest person there. He knew a bunch of the bouncers and manager, and they were asking him what to do about her as she was causing problems, he told them he didn"t care, do what they had to. At one point she kept asking him to kiss her, so she slapped him, then tried again, so he put his hand on her mouth, she bit him, then kneed him in the balls. I was laughing my ass off as he was telling me this, because it sounded par for the course for when she gets her drink on. She"s crazy when she"s sober, when she"s drunk it"s something to behold. He wasn"t sure how she got home or if she got thrown out, as he was pretty drunk too.

Either way she texted me asking for my bud"s phone number so she could apologize, I gave it to her, she said thanks, and I said that she should send me naked pics as thanks. I received the attached last night, and the message was "where"s my ring?" She"s kidding, mostly. I think. I told her that since there were no pink spots, she"d be getting CZ.

W

Wrathcaster

Eomer said:
Got a phone call from Diane on Friday, the long time friend that I"ve messed around with a couple times over the past few years, but who lives 3 hours away. Right off the bat I can tell she"s drunk, and within a minute or two she says she"s broken up with her boyfriend of the past year or two. I never met the guy, didn"t really know anything about him other than he was significantly older and lived in Toronto (4 hour flight, lol). Long story short she was hammered and telling me to come down to nail her, I said I couldn"t cause I had shit to do that weekend, but that she should talk to a couple mutual friends as they were in her town and going out for drinks, and got going.

Next day I get a text from on of the mutual friends, saying "your girlfriend is special". I saw him on Sunday and he told me that when she showed up at the bar, she was already the drunkest person there. He knew a bunch of the bouncers and manager, and they were asking him what to do about her as she was causing problems, he told them he didn"t care, do what they had to. At one point she kept asking him to kiss her, so she slapped him, then tried again, so he put his hand on her mouth, she bit him, then kneed him in the balls. I was laughing my ass off as he was telling me this, because it sounded par for the course for when she gets her drink on. She"s crazy when she"s sober, when she"s drunk it"s something to behold. He wasn"t sure how she got home or if she got thrown out, as he was pretty drunk too.

Either way she texted me asking for my bud"s phone number so she could apologize, I gave it to her, she said thanks, and I said that she should send me naked pics as thanks. I received the attached last night, and the message was "where"s my ring?" She"s kidding, mostly. I think. I told her that since there were no pink spots, she"d be getting CZ.
You tell her that"s not a naked pic and she goddamn knows it. But ahhh, the glory of drunk crazy bitches. I love them and don"t know why.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, you don"t have sex with her. She has sex with you. I forgot to mention that she"s also on at least one or two different anti-anxiety medications. Certified crazy.

Just sucks I"m booked up the next couple weekends, otherwise I"d run down to Calgary to have some good times.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
You can"t fuck away your rage, but you sure can try.
aanima, the resident expert on rage fucking.

step 1 - kiss on forehead
step 2 - RAGE FUCK!!!!
step 3 - cuddle

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ser Kegkilla said:

step 2 - RAGE FUCK!!!!
step 3 - cuddle
Ok, that"s pretty goddamned funny.

Ser Keg"s been on fire lately IMO.

Ser Kegkilla said:

step 2 - RAGE FUCK!!!!
step 3 - cuddle
You just described my wife....when she has had a rough day/week at work, she starts singing Six a.m. "this is gonna hurt" then says "lay the fuck down, and shut the fuck up".

Married 22 years. I started playing EQ in May "99. I turn 47 in a few days.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haradek Shadowstalker said:
You just described my wife....when she has had a rough day/week at work, she starts singing Six a.m. "this is gonna hurt" then says "lay the fuck down, and shut the fuck up".

Married 22 years. I started playing EQ in May "99. I turn 47 in a few days.
Is that the point where she gets out the strap on and you cry for 20 minutes after?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Had been chatting with a girl on okc for a couple weeks, seemed to be hitting it off, asked her out last tues and got, "I"m busy rest of this week, gone all weekend, maybe next week if I have some free time." "if" and "maybe" = lost cause.

Monday a girl I had messaged beginning of the month finally responded. Cute little redhead who plays wow. Heart be still.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still fail to find the allure of a girl who plays MMOs and/or video games. I play video games to get the fuck away from them.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I don"t want to play with them, but I like someone who can relate to the lifestyle. I don"t like lieing, but if I admit I spent a weekend gaming most girls will judge me poorly.

I"m not specifically looking for a wow girl, just a gamer girl.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ummm if both you and your chick play WoW she is going to want to roll a cute little gnome couple with you and if you ever play without her she"s going to think something is seriously wrong with your relationship and you"ll get an in-game mail asking why you don"t love her anymore