Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
SO how is everyone"s love life lately?
Got woken up this morning with a blowjob, she made me eggs, bacon and hash browns for breakfast, then gave me a neckrub while I played Skyrim until I had to leave for work.

I"m with Tenks man, women are a nuisance.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hatorade said:
Is that what happened to James?.
James doesn"t quit wow, wow quits him.

Or, he gets bored with one guild, server transfers, acts like he"s the shit, invites a bunch of nobodies, forms a spin off guild, leaves them after a month and goes back to the original guild.

On the topic of wakeup BJs. How good does that actually feel? Orgasms through a full bladder are a mixed bag.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Relevant:http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/fa...ted=all?src=tp

Kinda interesting on how people embellish their profiles a bit, whether about height or weight. I don"t have any profiles up anywhere right now, but I was always spot on with that kind of thing. For example I guess I could round up my height to 5"10", and people often guess that"s my height, but really I"m 5"9" so that"s what I put. Haven"t used any sites in the past that had specific weight amounts, though, just general ones like "average/slim/athletic" etc. I put average since that"s about what I am at 180ish lbs. Bit of a belly but nothing you can see unless I have my shirt off.

I can"t understand why anyone would lie about age though. I mean, you can claim you thought you were taller or lighter, but there"s no denying your true age.

The race parts don"t surprise me at all. I don"t think it"s racism or anything like that, but people will generally date others like themselves whether that"s in terms of socio-economic class/background, education, and yes skin color. I"ve personally never dated any non-white people that I can recall (yes one Persian, but I think technically that"s white), and frankly my taste in physical appearance does generally only include white girls. Some asians I"ll be attracted to, but generally ones with mostly white features but darker skin/hair.

Absolutely zero surprise that men go for skinny, attractive chicks that are at least an inch shorter than them, or that women go for men taller than them with money and don"t pay as much attention to physical attributes.

Ideology wise, so long as whoever I"m dating is intelligent and not a raving partisan/ideological lunatic, I don"t really much care if they lean left or right. No different than if they like music, movies, or hobbies that I don"t. I"d think it odd if someone specifically mentioned their political ideology in their profile, no matter which way they lean, and would be less likely to contact them because they might be a loony.

Too bad they didn"t make any mention of religion.

Kyp_foh

shitlord
Deathwing said:
On the topic of wakeup BJs. How good does that actually feel? Orgasms through a full bladder are a mixed bag.
Ive never been a fan of morning sex. sure my dick is hard but i have to pee. full bladder + morning breath = no thanks.

being woken up in the middle of the night though, thats another story. rare for me though, i sleep like a corpse. the gf told me once she tried waking me up with a bj in the middle of the night, and not only did i not wake up, neither did my dick....

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
aychamo_aycono said:
SO how is everyone"s love life lately?
Well my ex came in to town last week for a wedding we went to together. We ended up having sex about 13 times in 4 days. She wants to get back together etc, but still lives 6 hours away and I"m not sure about it. Not to mention I"m dating a new chick who I like being around although we are taking things slow. My ex is all trying to get me to get with her but I have told her that I have someone I like and I need time to see how it goes, etc. Same old crap I guess.

Regarding middle of the night and morning sex, I"m all about it. I had a girlfriend who would mention waking me up with a blowjob but it never happened. I"m the one always waking up at all hours fingering my chick then getting things started half asleep, they never get a chance to give me a blowjob with my horny ass lol.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Phoenix said:
Dating a chick and banging your ex? Sounds like a plan!
Well dating in the early stages, not exclusive at all. She went out to eat and had wine with a dude a week or two ago so it"s all good although I want to see where it goes and would date her if things keep going well. But you are right and I know your point, but understand it"s really early and we are just having fun but really like each other, etc.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Kenadul said:
Well dating in the early stages, not exclusive at all. She went out to eat and had wine with a dude a week or two ago so it"s all good although I want to see where it goes and would date her if things keep going well. But you are right and I know your point, but understand it"s really early and we are just having fun but really like each other, etc.
Anyone have a time machine to lend me so I can read the lol"s on this one in a couple months without having to wait?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
Anyone have a time machine to lend me so I can read the lol"s on this one in a couple months without having to wait?
Bro its totally ok, were not exclusive yet.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Phoenix said:
Bro its totally ok, were not exclusive yet.
Gotcha

wink_gif.gif

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They aren"t exclusive and have went out on a couple dates...whats the problem with seeing/banging others until that happens...assuming it even does? Thats what dating is about last time i checked.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I"d say nothing, but some chicks get all weird about that. Depends on what type they are, if they"re a one-at-a-time type, they"ll assume you"re only seeing them even before any of that shit is talked about. If they find out you were dating around, and even sleeping around, that"s rarely good.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tarrant said:
They aren"t exclusive and have went out on a couple dates...whats the problem with seeing/banging others until that happens...assuming it even does? Thats what dating is about last time i checked.
No differentiation between casually dating a couple of people and banging an ex 13 times while "really liking" this new girl? Hmmmmmmm......

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haast said:
No differentiation between casually dating a couple of people and banging an ex 13 times while "really liking" this new girl? Hmmmmmmm......
No, there"s not. He"s not dating his ex, they hooked up a bunch in a short period of time, that"s it. That"s why she inquired about trying things again...because they aren"t together.

If you aren"t in a committed relationship why the fuck wouldn"t you date other people until you find someone who you want to be in a committed relationship with? I know I"m not the only one here who would date 2 or 3 girls at a time (in a week) because there"s nothing keeping you to one person. Again, that"s what dating and seeing other people is all about.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mmmkeshek said:
I"d say nothing, but some chicks get all weird about that. Depends on what type they are, if they"re a one-at-a-time type, they"ll assume you"re only seeing them even before any of that shit is talked about. If they find out you were dating around, and even sleeping around, that"s rarely good.
Anytime you go out on a date with someone...assume they are seeing other people. No one has an obligation to a single person until that has been discussed. Period.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant said:
Anytime you go out on a date with someone...assume they are seeing other people. No one has an obligation to a single person until that has been discussed. Period.
Yeah that"s what I thought, but most girls I"ve spoken with just assume that once the P has been in the V, you"re exclusive.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eomer said:
Yeah that"s what I thought, but most girls I"ve spoken with just assume that once the P has been in the V, you"re exclusive.
-shrugs- Not until it gets brought up...or I guess it depends on the circumstance I guess, but even then shit needs to be brought up. Shit I learned that lesson from women, not men.

Though I guess it would really depend on the woman also which would still be limited to case by case and not just a standard practice.