Girls who broke your heart thread

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Kenadul said:
Eomer, do you make it down to the U.S often? I"ve been going to Canada a bit lately and I see more classy, stylish, hot chicks there than anywhere in the U.S. Not to mention they are generally smart and able to hold a conversation a lot better than the average U.S chick. I"m not sure if it"s just different and overblown in my mind but I think Canadian chicks are hot as hell man, you"ve got it made up there.
If you live in bumblefuck flyover USA and travel to one of the (few) major cities in Canada, sure. As for style and conversation, I will easily put NYC above and far beyond any city that Canada has to offer.

But for some true style hotness and ability to hold a conversation, why dont you do yourself a favor and head over to Goose Bay in Newfoundland...

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Divinefactor said:
If you live in bumblefuck flyover USA and travel to one of the (few) major cities in Canada, sure. As for style and conversation, I will easily put NYC above and far beyond any city that Canada has to offer.

But for some true style hotness and ability to hold a conversation, why dont you do yourself a favor and head over to Goose Bay in Newfoundland...
Possibly, but I"ve been everywhere in the U.S and feel that way. I"ll have to check out Newfoundland though.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Hahaha, DONT GO TO NEWFOUNDLAND, that place is awful! The people are pretty much island folk that dont get out much...

maybe things have flop flipped over the last four years... since I been in Canada, but you might be going to the wrong areas if you arent finding hot classy women in NYC... just because they dont give you the time of day doesn"t mean they arent hot classy and intelligent...

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Tarrant said:
Depends on the person. I wouldn"t date someone who flipped out on me for dating and doing whatever else with someone when we weren"t exclusive.
What you"re not getting is that most women (girlfriend material women, that is) will assume exclusivity without needing a ridiculous "hey babe, let"s be exclusive, k?" talk. Obviously, with you that"s a pretty dumb assumption but that doesn"t mean they won"t be hurt/never want to see again once the truth comes out (either from you instigating a retarded "duurrr exclusive for us" talk or from you being honest with them)

Maybe you guys date crazy chicks or something, I dunno. At one point I was dating 4 girls, I was banging 2...of those two one knew about it and she didn"t give a fuck because we weren"t exclusive, she was also went out in dates with others and I never knew if she was banging anyone and I didn"t care.
And perhaps you could tell us why only 1/2 knew what you were doing? Perhaps because if the other person knew, they"d stop sucking your dick? WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR PHILOSOPHY?

Again, unless I"m exclusive its none of their Damn business and what they do is none of mine.
Because relationships founded on lies are both fun and healthy.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Awlbiste said:
Were you not using condoms before? Now that would be dumb.
Why not raw dog your crazy ex that wants to get back together? I mean, she totally said she"s on the pill, bro. Duh.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Haast said:
Why not raw dog your crazy ex that wants to get back together? I mean, she totally said she"s on the pill, bro. Duh.
"Oh God, I must have forgotten one day this week! I can"t believe it. What? Are you seriously asking me that? I know that"s what I said before, but no. No way, I"m pro-life as of yesterday. By the way, marry me."

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Divinefactor said:
Hahaha, DONT GO TO NEWFOUNDLAND, that place is awful! The people are pretty much island folk that dont get out much...

maybe things have flop flipped over the last four years... since I been in Canada, but you might be going to the wrong areas if you arent finding hot classy women in NYC... just because they dont give you the time of day doesn"t mean they arent hot classy and intelligent...
Haha I"ve found awesome hot chicks even in the maritimes like Moncton, etc but I"ll take your word on Newfoundland and stay away. Also in Canada you see like no fat chicks lol. I was just noticing how hot the chicks were and someone I was with mentioned how they saw no Ettoille"s and it hit me. Also I live in the south so the number of idiot fat chicks is excessive, but there are definitely hotties down here as well.

As far as condoms go up until a year ago I always used a condom even if I was drunk as hell unless I was dating a girl exclusively for a while. I also ALWAYS pull out even with my girlfriends except for two of them I dated for a long time and knew they took birth control and were more anti kid than me. Lately I have fucked up though and I"ve been raw dogging the new chick, as well as my ex, and one of my fuck buddies from a while ago that I hooked up with a few times before dating the new chick. Sigh plus another chick I met I raw dogged once recently, but I know how dumb it is. I"m about to stop posting, if I were reading my own shit I would be smh doing the facepalm.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Kenadul said:
Haha I"ve found awesome hot chicks even in the maritimes like Moncton, etc but I"ll take your word on Newfoundland and stay away. Also in Canada you see like no fat chicks lol. I was just noticing how hot the chicks were and someone I was with mentioned how they saw no Ettoille"s and it hit me. Also I live in the south so the number of idiot fat chicks is excessive, but there are definitely hotties down here as well.

As far as condoms go up until a year ago I always used a condom even if I was drunk as hell unless I was dating a girl exclusively for a while. I also ALWAYS pull out even with my girlfriends except for two of them I dated for a long time and knew they took birth control and were more anti kid than me. Lately I have fucked up though and I"ve been raw dogging the new chick, as well as my ex, and one of my fuck buddies from a while ago that I hooked up with a few times before dating the new chick. Sigh plus another chick I met I raw dogged once recently, but I know how dumb it is. I"m about to stop posting, if I were reading my own shit I would be smh doing the facepalm.
Quoting in case of posters remorse.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
When"s the last time you got tested? If some chick is letting you fuck her without a condom, she"s fucking other dudes without condoms too. Don"t be a dumbass.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Also in Canada you see like no fat chicks lol. I was just noticing how hot the chicks were and someone I was with mentioned how they saw no Ettoille"s and it hit me. Also I live in the south so the number of idiot fat chicks is excessive, but there are definitely hotties down here as well.
I think it"s common knowledge that outside the USA girls are not nearly as fat and thus much hotter. We"ve got them here in the states, but they"re diluted by the obese black chicks who think they"re hot and the fat Mexican skanks with the sharpie eyebrows.

That said, the grass is always greener. It"s worth the extra effort to find a good-looking American chick.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Awlbiste said:
When"s the last time you got tested? If some chick is letting you fuck her without a condom, she"s fucking other dudes without condoms too. Don"t be a dumbass.
WHAT DONT YOU GET ITS OK THEY ARENT EXCLUSIVE

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Your ex is probably stupid enough to think she was "the special one" you only did that with. She sounds like she"s a moron who is most likely under the impression you (still) care about her, miss her, or some other delusional horseshit. You should probably just stick to fucking the girl you actually likes before a retard gets hurt (or herpes).

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kenadul said:
Eomer, do you make it down to the U.S often? I"ve been going to Canada a bit lately and I see more classy, stylish, hot chicks there than anywhere in the U.S. Not to mention they are generally smart and able to hold a conversation a lot better than the average U.S chick. I"m not sure if it"s just different and overblown in my mind but I think Canadian chicks are hot as hell man, you"ve got it made up there.
Once or twice a year. I think it just depends where you are. Canada is a very urban country, believe it or not, with 80-90% of the population living in big(ish) cities, and I think that definitely plays in to things. Small town people in general, no offense, just leave something to be desired IMO.

At the same time, Edmonton is probably 55/45 guys to girls between 20 and 35 because of the oil industry, so it"s not that great. But every time I go to Vancouver my neck gets sore from checking girls out, for sure. Can"t say much about TO or Montreal as I"ve never been, but if anything they"re likely as good or better. Calgary has a lot of hot chicks, but it"s really pretentious. If you start chatting one up within a couple minutes she"s angling to see who you work for and by extension how much money you make.

I will say that I was blown away by the women in Munich when I was there at the tail end of Oktoberfest. It made me realize how overweight us North Americans are in general. Prague I was actually a bit let down, if only because it"s so legendary for women. I found that the women there were either unbelievable, or gross. Whereas with Munich it seemed like every women under 35 was at least a 6.

I dunno, I saw a lot of good looking women in Phoenix/Scottsdale last year, but a lot looked really fake. One of our cabbies there said it"s the plastic surgery capital of the US, and I believed him.

Also in Canada you see like no fat chicks lol.
Heh, go to Europe. Granted Alberta probably has the highest proportion of fatties in Canada, but even taking that in to account the women in Europe are on average 20lbs lighter, easily. Don"t get me wrong statistically Canadians aren"t as overweight as Americans, but Euros are that much thinner again. And they dress nicer too.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Prague I was actually a bit let down, if only because it"s so legendary for women.
Prague is the Grand Central Station of Europe, so hard to say if you were checking out a Czech or say, a Brit.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
I dunno, I saw a lot of good looking women in Phoenix/Scottsdale last year, but a lot looked really fake. One of our cabbies there said it"s the plastic surgery capital of the US, and I believed him.
It"s also the skin cancer capital of the US. And I"d be willing to bet the LA/OC area gives Phoenix a run for it"s money in the plastic surgery dept.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Silence said:
Prague is the Grand Central Station of Europe, so hard to say if you were checking out a Czech or say, a Brit.
Very true, proportionately it"s probably the tourist capital of the world. I read that after Berlin, Paris, London and Madrid it"s the most visited city in Europe. Those cities are all at least a couple times bigger.