Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tarrant said:
No, there"s not. He"s not dating his ex, they hooked up a bunch in a short period of time, that"s it. That"s why she inquired about trying things again...because they aren"t together.

If you aren"t in a committed relationship why the fuck wouldn"t you date other people until you find someone who you want to be in a committed relationship with? I know I"m not the only one here who would date 2 or 3 girls at a time (in a week) because there"s nothing keeping you to one person. Again, that"s what dating and seeing other people is all about.
So if the new girl found out he spent 4 days hooking up with an ex and he was even kind of considering giving it a second go... it would be cool, right? Maybe, probably not. Depends on what he"s been telling the new girl about their relationship status I guess. I bet he isn"t mentioning that shit to her though. "Hey I really like you. BTW, just had a 4 day fuckfest with the ex. She wants to get back together. More tea?"

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why is it any of her business what I do when I"m not with her? I wouldn"t care what she was doing. I would if were were exclusive but if not neither has an obligation to the other. That"s the whole point of being exclusive.

That"s like asking your g/f how many people they were with before you. Who fucking cares, what they did before that point shouldn"t matter because they had no obligations to you and you had none to her.

This thread has grown a huge pussy over the last 6 months, holy shit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant said:
Why is it any of her business what I do when I"m not with her?
Because she"s a woman? And because sometimes they are farther along in the relationship than you are? Just because you haven"t had the exclusive talk doesn"t mean she might not be there already herself.

Regardless, nothing good can come of letting a girl know that he just fucked himself crazy with another girl. At best she doesn"t care (probably because she"s out fucking too), but any other result is bound to introduce drama. And if the response is that you wouldn"t want to date a chick that wasn"t in the best case scenario of not caring, you"ve just reduced your dating pool drastically.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why the hell would he say anything about who he is fucking prior to the exclusive talk? Once they have the talk, why would he inform her that he"s been furiously banging his ex? Agreed, once they"ve agreed to be exclusive banging the ex would be wrong, but accounting for her being stupid and assuming they"re exclusive when they"re not just sounds insane. What if she assumes they"re married too? Should he get her anniversary presents just in case?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It"s not about being a pussy. I think you have to take it case by case depending on the circumstances. Some girls might not care if you weren"t exclusive if you were messing around. Some might. If you think a girl"s a good catch and want to pursue things further, and she"s a classy kinda gal, it"s probably not a great idea to go banging an ex, because "well hey we weren"t exclusive" is likely not going to make you look any less of a dirtbag in her eyes if she finds out through mutual friends, overhearing a conversation, one of your friends being a dumbass, whatever.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Cad said:
Why the hell would he say anything about who he is fucking prior to the exclusive talk? Once they have the talk, why would he inform her that he"s been furiously banging his ex? Agreed, once they"ve agreed to be exclusive banging the ex would be wrong, but accounting for her being stupid and assuming they"re exclusive when they"re not just sounds insane. What if she assumes they"re married too? Should he get her anniversary presents just in case?
I guess some things got lost in translation perhaps. Tarrant said that it shouldn"t matter what he does if they haven"t had the exclusive talk, which is true, it shouldn"t. The disagreement comes where he conveys the attitude that it also shouldn"t matter if she finds out or not. Most of us, I think, disagree and think that her finding out probably isn"t the best scenario for a relationship to blossom in. Regardless of the "logic" behind it.

W

Wrathcaster

Cad said:
You, sir, have much to learn of the female brain.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Vvoid said:
I guess some things got lost in translation perhaps. Tarrant said that it shouldn"t matter what he does if they haven"t had the exclusive talk, which is true, it shouldn"t. The disagreement comes where he conveys the attitude that it also shouldn"t matter if she finds out or not. Most of us, I think, disagree and think that her finding out probably isn"t the best scenario for a relationship to blossom in. Regardless of the "logic" behind it.
Depends on the person. I wouldn"t date someone who flipped out on me for dating and doing whatever else with someone when we weren"t exclusive.

Maybe you guys date crazy chicks or something, I dunno. At one point I was dating 4 girls, I was banging 2...of those two one knew about it and she didn"t give a fuck because we weren"t exclusive, she was also went out in dates with others and I never knew if she was banging anyone and I didn"t care.

Again, unless I"m exclusive its none of their Damn business and what they do is none of mine.

And yes, this is case by case.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant said:
Why is it any of her business what I do when I"m not with her? I wouldn"t care what she was doing. I would if were were exclusive but if not neither has an obligation to the other. That"s the whole point of being exclusive.

That"s like asking your g/f how many people they were with before you. Who fucking cares, what they did before that point shouldn"t matter because they had no obligations to you and you had none to her.

This thread has grown a huge pussy over the last 6 months, holy shit.
Because youre stupid and fail at relationships thats why.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Vvoid said:
Yea I"d say there"s pretty much no reason to ever tell a chick you"re banging another chick, ever, for any reason. Even if she catches you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OpGLuiZtq2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cad said:
Yea I"d say there"s pretty much no reason to ever tell a chick you"re banging another chick, ever, for any reason. Even if she catches you.
But she caught me on the counter (It wasn"t me)
Saw me bangin" on the sofa (It wasn"t me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn"t me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn"t me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn"t me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn"t me)
Heard the screams gettin" louder (It wasn"t me)
She stayed until it was over

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant said:
Any self respecting woman would slap you across the face if they found out you where sticking your dick in another woman, let alone your ex regardless if you where "exclusive" or not.

Just that very idea of "where not exclusive so its ok" is so idiotic and backwards it should not require any explanation as to why it is bad logic. You are seriously retarded if you think its kosher because you arent "exclusive".

Hey baby I sucked 3 dicks at my bachelorette party last night but its ok because we wherent married!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Phoenix said:
Hey baby I sucked 3 dicks at my bachelorette party last night but its ok because we wherent married!
That"s not his point at all. You should re-read what he said.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I saw a few other people for about a month that my current GF and I first started dating. Of course she doesn"t know that and I"ll take it to my grave.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Got woken up this morning with a blowjob, she made me eggs, bacon and hash browns for breakfast, then gave me a neckrub while I played Skyrim until I had to leave for work.

I"m with Tenks man, women are a nuisance.
So she made you eggs Hollandaise?

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
The new chick I"m seeing is really cool and chill and not very clingy or jealous at all, almost the complete opposite of my ex even though they are both 23. A lot of the issues that come up in the last few chicks I"ve dated are self induced for dating so young so I just take the good with the bad and know what I"m getting myself into. My ex completely knows about the new girl and wants to get back together so bad it"s killing her inside to the point that she told me that she will wait for me to figure things out and then a day later out of nowhere texted me to not have sex with the new girl or at least use a condom out of respect, lol. She basically acted like we were dating again. Me and the guy I was working with got a good laugh out of that one but she kept on getting crazier. I basically told her that I"m single, but I happen to have a new girl I like hanging out with and I"m going to see where it goes before I commit to her considering she lives 6 hours away and already broke up with me a few months ago when I finally decided I would give the long distance thing a try.

She was single and dated a few people for a few months and it didn"t work out so now she wants to come back. I told her that I needed to see if she really felt that way or if she would change her mind after a couple weeks, and after I ran off a good chick that I like hanging with. She of course said that we are soul mates and she wants to be with me forever, etc. Basically I"m going to keep seeing the new chick and go from there, if it doesn"t work out maybe give it another shot with my ex but right now I"m just not as interested in that whole situation, the distance being the biggest thing. Damn that was long.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Eomer, do you make it down to the U.S often? I"ve been going to Canada a bit lately and I see more classy, stylish, hot chicks there than anywhere in the U.S. Not to mention they are generally smart and able to hold a conversation a lot better than the average U.S chick. I"m not sure if it"s just different and overblown in my mind but I think Canadian chicks are hot as hell man, you"ve got it made up there.