Girls who broke your heart thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
A girl can"t help being a girl any more than a dog can help being a dog (lol misogynism).
If you summon JerleKat to this thread I will swim to Korea and punch you in the eye.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I don"t get all the hysteria involved with choosing a mate. Choose the one that you find the most attractive and sexually appealing and forget about the rest.

Sajko_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
First, the "I"m over it" reminds me of jersey shore or someone who"s clearly upset trying to convince themselves they don"t care. If it"s been so short, you"re not over it. But...finding other girls and getting laid IS the correct solution, so have at it (and post their tits with FOHSS if possible, naturally). Enjoy but don"t be bitter. A girl can"t help being a girl any more than a dog can help being a dog (lol misogynism).
I am though. Due to having the worst week of my life before I knew it was over. Now that it"s over I"m relieved and can move on with my life. For serious.

Sajko said:
GF broke up with me couple of weeks ago. She went away for a week on a trip with school. She came home and said she needed a few days alone and stayed with her mother during that time.
She was banging someone else for sure. Those school trips always lead to fuckin. While she was "alone", she probably had a cock in here.

Had a similar thing happen to me. Shit was good to go, then out of nowhere i got the text breakup. She wouldnt do the actual breakup, finally i told her to fuck off. This was all over text mind you, she wouldnt bother calling or answering the damn phone.

After that she kept texting me like nothing had happened. Asking me what i think of her and shit.

Come to find out, she was fuckin some other guy most of the time we were going out.

And chicks wonder why guys fuck them and never call them back.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
So glad I have been able to avoid that affliction, thus far. Cold sores are the worst.
Lucky bastard. I started getting them after a severe bout of flu was misdiagnosed as an allergic reaction a few years ago and they gave me a steroid. It annihilated my immune system, and I"ve never been so sick. At this point it"s one or two a year and really not a big deal, but I swear to god it has the WORST goddamn timing. I"m currently sitting on vacation 2500 miles from home prepping for NYE, and lo and behold one pops up yesterday. Not a goddamn thing I can really do about it.

In the beginning I was pretty pissed at a girl I assumed had given them to me, but the doctor told me it was a years old infection that had just activated when I got really sick, and it"d been there since I was a kid. Apparently a compromised immune response is a common factor, and once you start getting them it tends to recur. Lucky me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I"ve been getting cold sores since I was a kid. I get a cold sore once or twice a year as well and yes, the timing always blows. But is there ever a good time to get a cold sore? What I"ve noticed is a week or two before the cold sore starts, you"ll notice your lips are starting to get irritated. It feels like they"re extremely chapped even though they don"t look that way. When that hits, I strike first with the preliminary Blistex application every night before I got to bed. The cold sore still shows up eventually, but it"s less noticeable and heals more quickly.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Normally I just bombard it with medication and lysine, and it goes away practically before it starts. For whatever reason, this one didn"t respond well and so I look like a dr. seuss character since it"s right in the center of my upper lip. I"m looking forward to NYE, lemme tell ya.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
Lucky bastard. I started getting them after a severe bout of flu was misdiagnosed as an allergic reaction a few years ago and they gave me a steroid. It annihilated my immune system, and I"ve never been so sick. At this point it"s one or two a year and really not a big deal, but I swear to god it has the WORST goddamn timing. I"m currently sitting on vacation 2500 miles from home prepping for NYE, and lo and behold one pops up yesterday. Not a goddamn thing I can really do about it.

In the beginning I was pretty pissed at a girl I assumed had given them to me, but the doctor told me it was a years old infection that had just activated when I got really sick, and it"d been there since I was a kid. Apparently a compromised immune response is a common factor, and once you start getting them it tends to recur. Lucky me.
I picked it up somewhere as a kid too, generally only get them if I don"t get enough rest and have been kinda sickly. It"s been quite a while though, don"t think I got one last year.

Campho-phenique Cold Sore Treatment with Drying Action Onlineworks pretty well to dry and get rid of them pretty quickly.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Obviously all your mothers were dirty whores with herpes, and when they kissed you the cold sore virus was transmitted for life.

I get them too.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Are there really people out there who aren"t infected with the cold sore virus (HSV-1)? I always figured people who "don"t get them" just have a strong enough immune system for them not to show up.

By the way...it"s herpes.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I"ve never had a cold sore. Which is surprising considering how much communal pot smoking I do.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Etwynn said:
Are there really people out there who aren"t infected with the cold sore virus (HSV-1)? I always figured people who "don"t get them" just have a strong enough immune system for them not to show up.

I would say I am immune to it. I have never had one in my whole life and my immune system sucks balls. Have taken prednisone a bunch of times even. I think it"s that some people don"t symptoms but could still carry it or pass it on.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Etwynn said:

Last I read about 60% of Americans have HSV-1 antibodies.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
I usually get the herp once every year and a half it seems like. That campho shit or abreeva works quicklike and with ice to keep the swelling down it just looks like I have a slight busted lip...only herpes simplex hit me and not anything awesome.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Grumpus said:
I would say I am immune to it. I have never had one in my whole life and my immune system sucks balls. Have taken prednisone a bunch of times even. I think it"s that some people don"t symptoms but could still carry it or pass it on.
I feel like I might be immune (probably a good thing when thinking about some of the people I"ve shared drinks with). Growing up my step-sister had them all of the time, sometimes several at once, and they were huge ones, too. I never saw her without one. I"d figure since we were around her since we were kids (I was 3, he was 4) there"s some way my brother and I would have gotten them from sharing a drink, double-dipping chips, or something, but nope. I"ve never had one my entire life.

I have, however, cracked the corner of my mouth three times total and it was really awful. So if cold sores are like that, I feel bad for the people who get them. My doctor said it"s because I was dehydrated. There"s plenty of water in my coffee, so that seems impossible!

How the heck did this turn into a discussion about cold sores anyway? I think I missed the original post for that one.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I get one about every 3 years or so. I started getting them after I almost died when I was a kid from a viral infection. I had a fever that spiked at 103.5. I was in a the hospital for a week, in and out of a cold bath, then the fever broke and it went away. The dr.s never did figure out what it was but that same year boom started getting cold sores.