Girls who broke your heart thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just want to know at what point in negotiating the price for her room that her pussy was introduced.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Her and her ex-husband who she is leaving for Cam and has already been spreading her scent on his pillow so he cries at work.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Let me tell you about Cam. I give Cam advice all of the time and as soon as he snags a new bitch, and I can assure you, at least two are bitches (one is an outright cunt), he stops texting me.

His brain or even a stunt-brain (muah) shuts-the-fuck-down.

You KNOW that wouldn"t have even happened had you consulted with my bitter self.

Dummy

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That could even be it"s own thread! With a poll!

"Who should take over decision-making/brain-function for Camerous? (since his own brain is clearly not getting the job done)"
  • Ravvenn
  • Zehn
  • Aamina
  • Kegkilla
  • Foler
  • Phoenix
  • Galiem
  • Dabamf
  • Etoille
  • Tyen
  • Lefazz
  • Sutekh

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lightning Lord Rule said:
That could even be it"s own thread! With a poll!

"Who should take over decision-making/brain-function for Camerous? (since his own brain is clearly not getting the job done)"
  • Ravvenn
  • Zehn
  • Aamina
  • Kegkilla
  • Foler
  • Phoenix
  • Galiem
  • Dabamf
  • Etoille
  • Tyen
  • Lefazz
  • Sutekh
Who the fuck would ever take advice from Lefazz? Especially about women.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Let me tell you about Cam. I give Cam advice all of the time and as soon as he snags a new bitch, and I can assure you, at least two are bitches (one is an outright cunt), he stops texting me.

His brain or even a stunt-brain (muah) shuts-the-fuck-down.

You KNOW that wouldn"t have even happened had you consulted with my bitter self.

Dummy
What gets me with Cam is that it"s like he KNOWS that he"s being taken advantage of by women, yet he goes along with it anyways. I wouldn"t want Cam to become misogynistic or distrustful of women per se....but daaammmnn....

Cam makes me think of"Voodoo Poonanny"with such frequency that it"s really rather impressive.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Well, see here"s the thing. Society lies to you. Society lies to men and women equally. You shouldn"t be misogynistic or philogynistic, but to have the best grasp on things you need to be a little misanthropic and very much nihilistic, egotistic, and hedonistic. (too many -istics...) Why? Because that"s what modern society praises. Simple as that.

The bottom line is people believe, say, even consciously to themselves think one way, but act, unconsciously think and desire in a completely different way. And this completely different way is what drives society such as it is.

Take the idea of true love or love at first sight. In idealistic terms, most women will probably tell you they believe it. Or they"ll tell you they believe there"s the perfect person out there for them, their proverbial white knight. But none of this is actually true. Because any time a guy acts in such a fashion, he becomes a creeper. So you see, behavior as it relates to conscious thought does not match unconscious desire. The girl THINKS to herself she wants some guy to fall in love with her at first sight, but the unconscious desire, which is driven by her ego, rejects it completely and outright, so much so it creeps her out.

If you really examine how we conduct our daily lives, you"ll see so much rationalization, egoism, and cognitive dissonance of how our conscious thoughts vis a vis how we really act that it will totally astound you. It"s almost like society has to put this veil of euphemisms over reality because it"s just so ugly to see it without the veil off.

If you want to build attraction, you never be a white knight. You be nice insomuch as it doesn"t put cracks in your projected ego vs hers, and you generally act in a stuck-up, nonchalant, uncaring and aloof attitude with any woman you date. And you never listen to what she says, because even she doesn"t know what she wants. Yet you cannot blame her; society socially patterned these ideas in her and all of our screwed up heads.

Danth_foh

shitlord
I don"t entirely agree with you, Kilvek. Your "stuck-up" approach does actually work on some women, that I won"t argue. However, I submit that the women stupid enough for that schtick to work on aren"t women you want to waste your time with, anyway. Who wants a long-term relationship, much less a marriage, to some flaky half-wit who can"t even articulate what she wants?

I suggest acting neither like a "white knight" nor like a stuck-up jerk. The best results in the long run will come from acting like you normally do. That can be immensely hard for folks with weak self esteem, but in the end it probably offers the best odds for long term satisfaction.

A dose of realistic expectations helps, too. Most folks wind up with people similar to themselves. Folks reading that can figure out how its implications relate to themselves.

Danth

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You don"t white knight girls because they find it fucking creepy. Giving someone the world when they haven"t earned it makes people suspicious. I"ve had this talk with my girlfriend many times about common pitfalls the "nice guy" falls in and that is always one of them. Not to mention a girl wants to date a guy. Guys should have an air of confidence, not arrogance and an aloof sense of self worth without being dependent upon a partner. You can"t blame girls for not wanting to date the "nice guy" which is an internet misnomer for a pussy.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Yes, but the question iswhyif they"ll tell you the very opposite, which then further begs the issue of such a society that patterns into girls they should want something different, love at first sight, et al.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t agree that "society" is conditioning girls to behave that way. Look at movies and TV shows and how often the love at first sight, "oh he"s such a nice romantic guy" etc shtick works. The popular portrayal of love and relationships in mass media is the exact opposite of what you claim it is.