Girls who broke your heart thread

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Stratos said:
paraphrase:why didn"t you jump to snatch this girl up (to fuck her etc)? Didn"t you want to?
Lol, that wasn"t the intent behind my question, but I know it"s my fault for not effectively communicating what I meant. The purpose of my question was to see what his intentions were and how interested he really was versus how interested he is now that he thinks she"s rejected him.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Aristocrats!

So your parents literally live next door and you drove to your parents house?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
The Aristocrats!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adebisi the Onion Knight again.

That whole story kept making me think of that episode of family guy where Lois got really fat. Actually I think I"ll mentally sub in Peter Griffin for all of Cam"s stories from now on. Not much of a leap really.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If there was a graph where you would be able to see the point where standards and bragging rights cross, yours would fall far below the crossing point.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention; things are already getting "hot and heavy" in the 3 seconds it takes to get in the car and drivenext door?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The swamp donkeys probably complained about walking.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kirun said:
Not to mention; things are already getting "hot and heavy" in the 3 seconds it takes to get in the car and drivenext door?
You saw the pic, right? It was already "hot and heavy" for years.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
Haast said:
Goddamn, I was CONVINCED there was a belair at the end.

Well, enjoy the good times. Hopefully you can contain the crazy.
Yeah half way through I was expecting the same thing. Got half mast then realized there wasn"t a car in the world big enough for this story.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You guys gotta put the girls into perspective. Look at Cam. He"s not exactly a perfect male specimen. I"d say those 2 aren"t bad for him.

The story is really well-written. I also expected a bel-air ending, but as the receiver of a lot of "bullshit" accusations, I"ll give the benefit of the doubt it"s all real.

But why did these chicks suddenly turn lesbo? Isn"t one of them the one whose shrink wants her to stop her downward spiral? You should film a threesome and mail it to him with a note that says, "this is what you wanted me to do, right?"