Girls who broke your heart thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I think your # is broken on your computer. Tell Mr. Graph to get that checked for you.

trex

Queen Bee
Yutnopash said:
Was he just as oily as you though? I imagine you have to wash pillow cases every other day.

P.S. I hope you fail your test.
No.. The flawless ethnic type.. Hate them and their poreless skin~

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
BRO said:
Tyen,

Just a heads up, I work, I pay my own rent, have began to make money off my photography, and live with a room mate who isn"t family in a sweet condo 2 minutes from the beach.
so between kevin carter here, the little wiener a few pages back, and tyen, i think it"s safe to say trex has a type.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
stoner-dog-meme-generator-dude-i-i-have-no-idea-what-s-going-on-075ba3.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Agonizing said:
LOL .

I kiss like a girl . I lift a leg when I do it And hope the girl has the enough upper body strength to dip me during . I like to feel pretty
How often does it work?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Trexmussen said:
I got so annoyed with bro that it became more fun to hang out with salty then it was to hang out with bro.. Then when Bro and I broke up, I was still hanging out with salty, and then the royal wedding happened.

Bro thought me and this other guy were banging which really deferred attention from what was actually happening. Poor guy though, he caught all kinds of nasty remarks and dirty looks. Funniest part about it was that once bro found out what was actually going on, he started to act like him and tyen were bffls. ridic.

And somehow all three of you are on the same forum...

/mindblown

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea what"s going on. Other than apparently "ridiculous" is far too long for some people to type out in full.

Ser Kegkilla said:
paging eomer
pfft. My precious Visa points will not be spent on the likes of Mippo.

Ronaan said:
Watch "Road Trip".
Funny Sean William Scott and nurse Road Trip movie clip - YouTube

Such a great scene.

Personally I haven"t had it done to me. Not overly interested personally. Mainly because of the ick/poop factor, not because I think it"s gay or anything. Hell I"m not even interested in hetero anal because of the cleanliness factor.

I have a couple buddies who have said they"re down with it, but no question most men will be like "no way, that"s gay!"

Ravvenn said:
Back on topic (shocker). Eomer said I could post here instead of responding via PM.
Thanks for the advice, I"ll look in to it. It"s surprising that you see such variation between the pictures, because they"re basically all from 2009-2011 in a time when my weight and looks overall were pretty much static. Weight maybe swung up and down 5 lbs in that time. Not offended in any way, so no worries.

So you"re saying that those three specific pictures you mentioned are no good, but the rest are alright?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
She definitely does not look good blonde. Hard to tell if that"s her true color - but, guessing it"s not due to the picture I posted earlier that almost looks like fried hair. She looks better with makeup. Her lips look fake. Too fishy.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kuriin said:
She definitely does not look good blonde. Hard to tell if that"s her true color - but, guessing it"s not due to the picture I posted earlier that almost looks like fried hair. She looks better with makeup. Her lips look fake. Too fishy.
looks dirty blondeish to me with lots of high lights and shit.

i think her lips are fine, her smile is pretty bad though. she might just need to learn how to smile better.