Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Weird, I can"t see her breasts.

Going back to this post:

Specifically the girl who messaged me on Facebook a couple times. Is that a girl signalling she"s interested? Or just being friendly? Other than the weekend of skiing, we"ve met maybe twice.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
Did you take her picture and post it as your avatar?
I didnt take it, but thats her yes. I"m currently trying not to fall in love to fast

@Eomer - if she is taking the initiative and is writing you i would guess she is interested. If she only answers YOUR mails with some short phrases without asking stuff herself to keep the conversation going she is probably only polite...

Brad2770

Met this woman on PoF and have already been texting and called her last night. I hate talking on the phone, but the conversation was fun. I found myself talking as much as her and really enjoyed listening to her. Talked to her in text from about 6pm to about 9 and then called her and talked until midnight. I was very surprised.

This is her.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
I would suggest removing her as your avatar on a message board dedicated to video games as step one.
... its probably too late to prevent that from happening anyways. I am fucked or in heaven - i ll see.

Brad2770

Having fun and dont care. Its all that matters. =D

I assure you, things will be stupid amazing for me with in the year. And I will have pics to post to prove it. I am working on some major changes to increase my game..... just need some time.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its true you can be the best looking guy in the world but if you still send creepy as fuck text messages and ask girls how to combat zombies you won"t be gaming anyone anytime soon

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
You can fix fat, but you can"t fix personality.
Think you would struggle with the specimen below! Funny pic I spotted on PoF.

MAN THE HARPOONS MEN BEACHED WHALE AHOY!!! All we need is wingman dude to be jumping on it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
hah, chicks!

Just got off the phone with Xerses. We"d just texted a bit back and forth the past week. She had wanted to hang out last night but I was busy, and then I texted her this morning saying I could hang out tonight if she wanted. She said she had plans, but to call her when I had a chance. So I called her, and she informed me that she"d run in to an "ex" over the weekend. She said something about "oh well I don"t even know if it was an ex, we didn"t spend much time together." And that she was now all confused, that she "really cared about me" but she didn"t know what to do and so on. She"s been pretty forward the whole time that she really likes me and thinks I"m great and so on, and I thought it seemed pretty sincere.

I didn"t really ask any questions about where she met him, or how, or what "ran in to" meant, or what their history was. Basically I just said that I couldn"t tell her how to feel or figure out her issues for her, that I"d give her space to figure things out and to call me if/when she did figure things out. Phone call was maybe 2 minutes. I made a point of not really saying "oh well I like you" or that I wanted to see her or whatever, because if anything this is a very convenient way out of things. If she doesn"t come back, anyway.

Funny thing is, I"m now kind of disappointed, because I at least wanted to give it a couple more dates to really see if she bugged me as much as I thought. And of course to play with her glorious fake boobies.

On the bright side, this could potentially develop in to a convenient source of booty calls in the future.

those of you who are saying that zombie question isn"t the epitome of gaming are 100% wrong. you may not think it"s funny, i think its hilarious actually..makes me think of cod5...but the essence of opening while "gaming" is to approach and open unalarmingly, usually with humor, always with something "outside the box." it"s to be so far from the norm that the girl has no choice but to respond only to see whaty ou say next, because they"ve never heard someone speak to them like that, despite being hit on a lot. so go for it brad, i say.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Please CreatingStyle, teach us more about the ways of game.

I love when new people who obviously did not read the thread pop up and tell us we"ve been doing shit wrong.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
CreatingStyle said:
those of you who are saying that zombie question isn"t the epitome of gaming are 100% wrong. you may not think it"s funny, i think its hilarious actually..makes me think of cod5...but the essence of opening while "gaming" is to approach and open unalarmingly, usually with humor, always with something "outside the box." it"s to be so far from the norm that the girl has no choice but to respond only to see whaty ou say next, because they"ve never heard someone speak to them like that, despite being hit on a lot. so go for it brad, i say.
Because clearly to score an endless stream of hot pussy you need to elicit thoughts of CoD5"s nazi zombie mode.

It comes off as desperate to get their attention, shows you have nothing of much interest to talk about, gives them very little to work with and says nothing about yourself. Couple that with the fact that it leads no where. I mean seriously if shedoesrespond with something to the effect of "Chainsaw. Lol u r soooo funny" what are you really supposed to respond back with? Its a horrible line but if you feel the desire to creep out the girls around you with the line then far be it from me to stop you. I have numerous girls I now talk to on AIM that I met via the various online channels and I"m sure that they would link this email and go "Lol look at what this creeper just sent me!" The best part about befriending girls with online profiles is getting their creepy-as-fuck emails crossposted to you.

hah, chicks!

Just got off the phone with Xerses. We"d just texted a bit back and forth the past week. She had wanted to hang out last night but I was busy, and then I texted her this morning saying I could hang out tonight if she wanted. She said she had plans, but to call her when I had a chance. So I called her, and she informed me that she"d run in to an "ex" over the weekend. She said something about "oh well I don"t even know if it was an ex, we didn"t spend much time together." And that she was now all confused, that she "really cared about me" but she didn"t know what to do and so on. She"s been pretty forward the whole time that she really likes me and thinks I"m great and so on, and I thought it seemed pretty sincere.

I didn"t really ask any questions about where she met him, or how, or what "ran in to" meant, or what their history was. Basically I just said that I couldn"t tell her how to feel or figure out her issues for her, that I"d give her space to figure things out and to call me if/when she did figure things out. Phone call was maybe 2 minutes. I made a point of not really saying "oh well I like you" or that I wanted to see her or whatever, because if anything this is a very convenient way out of things. If she doesn"t come back, anyway.

Funny thing is, I"m now kind of disappointed, because I at least wanted to give it a couple more dates to really see if she bugged me as much as I thought. And of course to play with her glorious fake boobies.

On the bright side, this could potentially develop in to a convenient source of booty calls in the future.
I probably would have played this a bit differently. She obviously has a real amount of interest in you if she feels the need to tell you that she bumped into an ex but she really likes you. That saysalotabout her. Honestly think about it. If she did bump into an ex she wanted to get back with and had lukewarm to no feelings towards you she"d probably do the whole ignore your text/calls and eventually just ignore you out of her life. What she was expecting from you was a form of validation thatyouhave a certain amount of interest in her as well. She was probably gauging your interest level because if yours is not where her"s is at then she can hop-skip and jump back into her ex-BF"s arms. Since you didn"t say something like "Well I like you and I really wanted to see where things would go between the two of us" she has no idea where you stand. If you really did want her to just move on because you felt nothing for her then I"m pretty sure you accomplished the mission (and it somewhat sounds like this is the case.)

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
hah, chicks!

I suspect she was testing your commitment to see how jealous you would get and you "failed". Personally, I cant be arsed with that drama and usually call them on it when they pull it.

Much as this one does indeed have glorious boobies bud she sounds just a little too high maintenance no ?

yeah because i don"t post often means i haven"t read this thread from day 1? check my first post homo it"s a long fucking time ago

Tenks;1326195 said:
Because clearly to score an endless stream of hot pussy you need to elicit thoughts of CoD5"s nazi zombie mode.

It comes off as desperate to get their attention, shows you have nothing of much interest to talk about, gives them very little to work with and says nothing about yourself. Couple that with the fact that it leads no where. I mean seriously if shedoesrespond with something to the effect of "Chainsaw. Lol u r soooo funny" what are you really supposed to respond back with? Its a horrible line but if you feel the desire to creep out the girls around you with the line then far be it from me to stop you. I have numerous girls I now talk to on AIM that I met via the various online channels and I"m sure that they would link this email and go "Lol look at what this creeper just sent me!" The best part about befriending girls with online profiles is getting their creepy-as-fuck emails crossposted to you.

LOL i never said the only way to "score an endless stream of hot pussy" you need to elicit thoughts of cod5"s nazi zombie mode, i just said it"s what i, personally, thought when i read it.

and all of the characteristics you stated about the zombie line apply to the marriage/divorce line. you clearly don"t have much skill in the art, kid! the same way aychamo progressed originally from marriage/divorce with a statement and the 2/3 questions can be used here... something like a made up story about a funny chainsaw incident (if she were to say chainsaw of course!) coupled with questions. DONE.

p.s. WOW you talk to girls on AIM that you met online!?!? youre so close to actually hitting it instead of jerking off to it