Girls who broke your heart thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aztlan said:
alright updated it with the majority of your suggestions Ralphus. Thanks for the input.

Even with my previously gayed up profiles (okcupid and pof), I still got a lot of e-mails and am still having conversations with around 20 women. Went out on 3 dates so far and have 6 numbers. I just joined the site last Friday.

Suggestions on types of pics? Do I really need some pics with a bunch of pussy around me?

Yes, I just got out of a 5 year relationship with my wife and I do have a daughter that doesn"t live with me. Reason I put that there is because I"d like to personally tell the person about my situation rather than be pre-judged from the get go. So far it seems like it"s worked but I"m still unsure really what the right course of action is.
The single most important thing about pictures on dating sites is that they not be self-taken. Second most important thing about them is that they be taken with women, not with dudes.

dFiend_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
after reading that whole thing it is extremely dorky and extremely lame. abort now, and next time don"t write about your "bubble butt" for fuck"s sake.
You"ve turned into the Dr. Phil of this thread, but I agree. What... the... fuck?

Zarcath: dude, I thought you had social skills. I"ve never been so disappointed by a post on foh. Go to a strip club this weekend, offer to be a math tutor, get a few numbers and redeem your manhood. Please.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
dFiend said:
You"ve turned into the Dr. Phil of this thread, but I agree. What... the... fuck?

Zarcath: dude, I thought you had social skills. I"ve never been so disappointed by a post on foh. Go to a strip club this weekend, offer to be a math tutor, get a few numbers and redeem your manhood. Please.
Agree. I love you Zarcath but that flowers shit was so odd

Saidin_foh

shitlord
It seems to me that most women are attracted to brand items. As in, they see that you"re in a band/military/ whatever else people use and instantly their physical standards drop a bit. I know a guy that just had to get acid on his dick b/c of sleeping with too many girls and caughtsomething. This guy has a whole routine and when I first saw him I figured he was a bit of a geek (he wooped my ass in WC3) and didn"t look like a model... but he had his shit down.

So he tells me to come over and watch him talk to several new people on Myspace and some other dating website. I watch for a little bit and he basically just plays his odds (that has been mentioned in this thread) by sending out the same exact message to each cute girl he sees.

"hey pretty how r u today ?
) "

When they reply, he generally starts out talking a lot about himself, his band and links his Myspace (They ALWAYS look at all of the pictures.) Once he has typed a lot, he will start responding with "yeah " and other very short responses. Hot girls are always very selective, so you need to warm them up before they open up(Lol). As soon as the one word answers start coming in, the girls are now wanting more of the conversation and start typing A LOT.

His Myspace does a lot of the work for him because he will have pictures of his 3 year old daughter, him with his friends/girls and then all of a sudden the women get interested.

Just my 2 cents, but the shit works for him and to a lesser extent me, and I"ve seen the girls he brings home. When his first CD came out for his band, I was really surprised that he didn"t get some sort of Super AIDS.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Zarcath if it makes you feel any better unlike every one else I don"t think you "fucked" anything up by sending those flowers, I don"t think the flowers made a difference one way or another.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you"re asking for advice on your POF profile can you link the profile text here w/ a few sample pictures. I don"t want work to think I"m trolling for tail on the companies dime (though they don"t even track history so I guess it doesn"t matter...)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I agree with Ancient, I don"t think the flowers messed anything up, if she didn"t feel that way then regardless of what Zarcath did it wasn"t going to damage his chances one way or the other, at least now he knows how she feels. If she wasn"t interested then what did he really hurt....especially since it"s not like he see"s her on a regular basis anyways.

Tenks

Tarrant220 said:
I agree with Ancient, I don"t think the flowers messed anything up, if she didn"t feel that way then regardless of what Zarcath did it wasn"t going to damage his chances one way or the other, at least now he knows how she feels. If she wasn"t interested then what did he really hurt....especially since it"s not like he see"s her on a regular basis anyways.
Well he could have gotten her drunk and slept with her while in SanFran. Now I"m not sure if she"d meet him for anything more than lunch.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
that"s a pretty big maybe, if there were a chance at that the flowers reaction woulda been a tad bit different other then a complete total shoot down me thinks.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Not necessarily. It"s unfortunate but true, overly romantic gestures towards a woman who is not interested, but not UNinterested in someone can quickly push them in that direction. Sometimes girls can be ignorant of a guy"s interest in them, and it just doesn"t occur to them to view the guy as a romantic possibility. But they aren"t repulsed by them either, and the right spark could set things down that road. But the wrong thing can quickly make them think the guy is a little puppy dog following them around. Cute perhaps, but often annoying and something to be pitied.

Then again, as this thread thoroughly documents, I probably should not be listened to.

Tenks

Everyone knows to show interest in a woman who doesn"t know your interest is to text message her a picture of your penis

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So, with Xerses tonight, how do I handle the ex she supposedly met last weekend? Do I just not even mention it, and if she brings it up just brush it aside or change the subject? Or just feign indifference? Or do I ask about him and the situation to get more info and gauge where she"s at?

I know she"ll be asking about where I"m at and what I think about "us", for that I"m just gonna be honest, or at least somewhat honest, in that I think she"s cool and I enjoy hanging out with her, but I"m not going to profess undying everlasting love.

Eomer said:
So, with Xerses tonight, how do I handle the ex she supposedly met last weekend? Do I just not even mention it, and if she brings it up just brush it aside or change the subject? Or just feign indifference? Or do I ask about him and the situation to get more info and gauge where she"s at?

I know she"ll be asking about where I"m at and what I think about "us", for that I"m just gonna be honest, or at least somewhat honest, in that I think she"s cool and I enjoy hanging out with her, but I"m not going to profess undying everlasting love.
Just don"t pull a zarcath and you should be fine.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eomer said:

Don"t let her talk about the ex to you. Last thing you want is her to associate her meetings with you as talk about ex time. Just have fun and remember everything is fucking awesome in the life of Eomer. You guys meeting in a public place? If so maybe have some fun interactions with some of the people there. Be the fun guy. In a sense show her what she may be missing out on. Just my advice, I am no expert. Take what you want from it.

Good Luck

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Well whatever. If she doesn"t want to meet up then she doesn"t want to meet up. Girls can be thick. I don"t want to end up in the friend zone again. I just told her straight up that I like her, you know, the whole confidence thing. If she doesn"t respond, fuck her. If she does, cool. This way, all I lose is some cash, and saves me mental anguish down the line.

I checked with a number of female friends beforehand and they all approved. Each one said they"d love it if they got flowers from a dude so they could rub it in other girls faces.

If the flowers made her feel good about herself then that"s fine. If she was creeped out by it, I doubt she would have responded and she would have removed me from her facebook.

Brad2770

Eomer said:

The 33 year old I dated a year ago tried this shit. Told me how amazing this guy she was now seeing was, etc.. I told her "Good luck, I am glad you are happy"... So on. It turned out to be fake, which I knew it was. She was trying to pressure me into an answer about "us" now.

Fuck that. Dont let her do that shit to you now. If she is not happy with what you have now, then she really does need to move on.