Girls who broke your heart thread

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I used to think like that. it doesnt always work sir.
it"s not about working. it"s about yourself and self-respect. concocting and scheming grand plans, movie-length scripts, analyzing messages and conversations with women is something they don"t deserve and it insults your integrity as a person.

women think no differently than your pet; ie, they don"t think. there"s no reason to devote that much attention to them. do you analyze why your hamster runs on its wheel for hours a day? i"m guessing you don"t. do you ever ask yourself why do not analyze his running for hours a day like you do a girls text message? because it"s really the same thing and same thought process--namely none.

just be yourself completely and utterly. if you get less ass because of it, then so what? is that much sex really that big a deal; are you seriously that much of an ape? be yourself, tell the truth, and do what you want when you want; live free. fuck the women who aren"t interested in you if you"re yourself.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dumar said:
it"s not about working. it"s about yourself and self-respect. concocting and scheming grand plans, movie-length scripts, analyzing messages and conversations with women is something they don"t deserve and it insults your integrity as a person.

women think no differently than your pet; ie, they don"t think. there"s no reason to devote that much attention to them. do you analyze why your hamster runs on its wheel for hours a day? i"m guessing you don"t. do you ever ask yourself why do not analyze his running for hours a day like you do a girls text message? because it"s really the same thing and same thought process--namely none.

just be yourself completely and utterly. if you get less ass because of it, then so what? is that much sex really that big a deal; are you seriously that much of an ape? be yourself, tell the truth, and do what you want when you want; live free. fuck the women who aren"t interested in you if you"re yourself.
^^ Worst set of advice ever. And people call ME the misogynist!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
^^ Worst set of advice ever. And people call ME the misogynist!
it"s not advice for getting girls. it"s advice for living your life. and it"s probably the best advice i"ve ever gotten and now giving.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dumar said:
it"s not advice for getting girls. it"s advice for living your life. and it"s probably the best advice i"ve ever gotten and now giving.
Oh, right. Assuming that women think no differently than a hamster is great advice. Keep up the clever work!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Oh, right. Assuming that women think no differently than a hamster is great advice. Keep up the clever work!
it"s true though. there"s no logic in either. you can think there is and try to analyze like is done in this thread, but it"s really just wasted effort.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dumar said:
it"s true though. there"s no logic in either. you can think there is and try to analyze like is done in this thread, but it"s really just wasted effort.
I think the only one who thinks like a hamster is you

ANYWAY, agree to disagree.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Dumar said:
Actually it"s terrible advice. Learning how to manipulate people is a key skill to success in almost every area of life. I"m not talking about lying or cheating anyone, I"m just talking about understanding motivations. Everything people do has a reason, even if they don"t know it themselves. Understanding therealreason for things, not what you think that reason is, will let you make better informed decisions. It"s easy to get bogged down in your own head, chasing circular thoughts. You have to avoid doing that.

"Just be yourself" is bullshit. Be who you want to be, not who you are. Eventually you"ll fake it long enough that the illusion becomes reality.

Rathmort_foh

shitlord
Haven"t we already had this "Dumar hates women" spiel once before in this thread? Or was that elsewhere? Either way, let"s not go through it again...

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lets try to change the subject to something non fagolicious for a second.

anyone else here mastered the technique of the one handed bra unhook? takes a lil practice, but it"s worth sinking some time into.

Brad2770

kegkilla said:
lets try to change the subject to something non fagolicious for a second.

anyone else here mastered the technique of the one handed bra unhook? takes a lil practice, but it"s worth sinking some time into.
Your Shark Jaws girl looks like she might wear a mega-bra with like 6 clasps. You one hand that and youre a master.

Rathmort_foh

shitlord
I"ve been working on it the past few weeks, my success rate depends largely on the bra she"s wearing, sometimes it"s off in a second or so, sometimes it takes more like 5 and occasionally i just say fuck it and use the other hand to help. And ye, it"s definitely worth it.

Brad2770

One thing Dumar is right about (maybe his way of explaining it isnt so good), is that women are not meant to be understood or even spending time on it trying to figure it out.

the red head made plans last night and cencelled on me and then was able to do them and invited me after the fact. Then she tried to make plans for tonight (last night) and I wouldnt let her. Then, she contacts me today to let me know she was trying to get out of plans she already had so we could go out (Then WHY were you trying to make plans last night???). Than says she will call me when she is done at 9... no call. But then texts and says "I know I am a flake, I promise I will make it up to you!!"

Then, Vanity getting bent out of shape because I blew her off, but then when i called, it goes to voice mail and no call back. My sister texted me about an hour ago asking if I talked to vanity today. I told her no, but that i did try and call. She said she was not at work. No big deal... But why get "upset" that I blew her off and then not accept me trying to be friendly. Man, I really hate this confusing shit.

And to top it off (and probably why I am in a shitty mood), I told my ex to leave me the fuck alone for good. I texted her to talk about my son and I get "ok" as an answer 90% of the time. I told her communication wasnt even important anymore between us and she needed to just get the fuck out of my life for good. She said I was overreacting, and maybe so, but I really do feel like I try in life.

I try and be a nice guy and do the right thing, but I am beginning to feel like it isnt worth it all. In the long run, NO ONE really cares. My parents are on hard times right now. They owe me near 2k dollars. Tehy ignore my calls and when I do get ahold of them, I have to go drive to pick up my money. I work for the same company as my ex father in law and our last business meeting, he got pissed at me and left right when the meeting was over because I didnt ask about my son... in a fucking Businesss meeting.. I dont mix family with that shit... AND THEN HE FUCKING COMPLAINS TO MY BOSS ABOUT IT.

I really wish that i could look at people and not try and figure them out. How much easier my life would be, but I am always hit with shit that baffles the fuck out of me and I try to figure it out to better handle the situation in the future, but all it does is fuck me up even more (Kind of why I just told my ex to leave me the fuck alone for good- Everytime I try and do good for her, i fuck up more... somehow).

I am not perfect. never will be. I just want to be good to people and no one wants to be treated good.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
Ok I need advice. This girl I met from PoF, we met for the first time tonight, in text we"re cool and we click. I went to meet her, we had dinner, we"re both students so we called it an early night. She lives 250 miles away, her parents live up here, so I don"t get to see her daily so I can"t work on this in person.
At dinner we talked and carried on fine, but she wouldn"t make eye contact all night (she comes off as shy more than uninterested). So we proceed to crack each other up for the next couple hours. But she"s stressing she has to get home and write a paper so she can hand it in. Here"s my problem I can"t tell tell if she was uninterested or stressing about the paper she had due.
She wasn"t a 10, but she had a banging body so you know it"d be worth putting some effort into for that alone... But I"m trying to decide if there"s any point into putting effort into it.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
Actually it"s terrible advice. Learning how to manipulate people is a key skill to success in almost every area of life. I"m not talking about lying or cheating anyone, I"m just talking about understanding motivations. Everything people do has a reason, even if they don"t know it themselves. Understanding therealreason for things, not what you think that reason is, will let you make better informed decisions. It"s easy to get bogged down in your own head, chasing circular thoughts. You have to avoid doing that.

"Just be yourself" is bullshit. Be who you want to be, not who you are. Eventually you"ll fake it long enough that the illusion becomes reality.
i wasn"t talking about manipulating people. i was talking about understanding women.

if you want to read self-help books on winning friends and influencing people and all that, sure it might help you succeed better professionally and personally, but what type of person are you for it? seriously, do you ever ask yourself what type of person you are? it may sound homo or emo or whatever to you, but ask yourself sometime what you think about yourself. if you"re spending mucho time trying to come up with convos, texts, opening lines, and whatever else just to get a woman"s ass, what type of person are you to yourself? when i did as such and looked at myself, what i saw was pretty pathetic and ridiculous.

i don"t lie to myself. i don"t want to be anyone else or fake anything. i"m going to be who i am, and i"ll be damned if i"m changing myself for some retard bitch or boss at work.

integrity guys, have some.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
See, you"ll soon see that phasing and instancing are just kneejerk fixes to deep seated problems that developers need to evolve the genre to fi....oh sorry. I saw Dumar and naturally assumed he was saying absolutely nothing of merit in an otherwise interesting thread filled with discussion and...oh...wait. He is.

Well then.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Ginn said:
Ok I need advice. This girl I met from PoF, we met for the first time tonight, in text we"re cool and we click. I went to meet her, we had dinner, we"re both students so we called it an early night. She lives 250 miles away, her parents live up here, so I don"t get to see her daily so I can"t work on this in person.
At dinner we talked and carried on fine, but she wouldn"t make eye contact all night (she comes off as shy more than uninterested). So we proceed to crack each other up for the next couple hours. But she"s stressing she has to get home and write a paper so she can hand it in. Here"s my problem I can"t tell tell if she was uninterested or stressing about the paper she had due.
She wasn"t a 10, but she had a banging body so you know it"d be worth putting some effort into for that alone... But I"m trying to decide if there"s any point into putting effort into it.
Sounds like everything is fine man...first time you met the girl in person so the shyness is to be expected and I"d give her the benefit of the doubt on the paper. If she"s a girl worth pursuing there"s no reason to expect that she"d lie about a paper or anything. The no eye contact level of shyness is telling you how nervous/anxious she was so in the event she was playing up the significance of the paper as an out, it"s still probably not even a big deal. Nerves can get the best of anybody at times. Let her warm up to you and see how things are.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
See, you"ll soon see that phasing and instancing are just kneejerk fixes to deep seated problems that developers need to evolve the genre to fi....oh sorry. I saw Dumar and naturally assumed he was saying absolutely nothing of merit in an otherwise interesting thread filled with discussion and...oh...wait. He is.

Well then.
I lol"d.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Ginn said:
you met for the first time, she didn"t fuck you right away, and now you want to know if you should keep pursuing her because of her banging body, but are unsure if she was interested enough to maybe fuck you the 2nd date?

I"m no Casanova, but is the MMO internet generation really so socially fucked up and inept now that simple things like, you know, going on more than 1 date before determining where a relationship is headed is a lost art?

Hang out with her 3-4 more times, then post your results.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
My woman is fucking nuts.

This will be lengthy.

We"ve been together for over 4 years now (sept 2004). I moved in with her and her two kids about 3 months later (mistake #1). Kids were 10 and 12 at the time (turned 15 and 17 early this year).

The woman is 10 years older than me (I"m 35, she"s 45). We both work at the same company (mistake #2), though not at the same place.

December 2006, I moved out. Went back to my parents" place. It just didn"t work any more. Her kids were assholes towards her, she was bitter, relationship sucked. I had taken to sitting in the guest room playing WoW a lot of the time. At least that way I could stay out of their fights.

She wanted me back though, and me being the fool I am, fell for it. So a few weeks later, we"re together again. We plan to go on holiday together, and her asshole son won"t let us look up places on his computer (she doesn"t have one herself). I mention in passing that I"ll just look stuff up when I get home... to which she replies with a massive bitching how me getting internet at MY PLACE is grounds for breaking up, because the internet is the work of satan and has only been invented for people to cheat on each other.

Yeah, not like she has a cellphone or something... which would work just as well.

Anyway, there"s some breaking up and some getting back together over the next few months. Highlight was probably around easter 2008 where we got back together for the last time (for now).

Things seemed to be alright from then on. I bought my own apartment mid of last year, spend the weekends with her and her kids, work a 2nd job for some funny money and non-financial benefits, and find a sport that I really like (climbing).

She doesn"t like my 2nd job, which is roughly 6-10 hours a week at the local climbing gym. I spend too much time there, and not enough time with her. And when we don"t see each other, we have to (HAVE TO) talk on the phone for at least 1 hour a day.

I assure her again and again (and again) that she"s the one I want. She doesn"t believe me, always putting a thick layer of mistrust under our relationship. Oh who am I kidding, our relationship is swimming in a vast sea of mistrust.

This shit is starting to get really boring over time. She makes it seem like every woman out there wants to jump on my dick, when in reality women were never really that interested in me.

I should probably just give in, tell her to get lost, and really do one (or a few) of the climber girls. Just to reassure her in her opinion of men and women. But that would seem like taking the easy way out.

I do love her, but I can"t seem to get that into her head... just because her ex was a cheating asshole doesn"t mean I"m one too...

Ah fuck.
She hasn"t broken my heart yet, but may well end up doing so if she keeps going on like this.