Girls who broke your heart thread

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Valc said:
It"s the least I can do for many years of entertainment from these boards. I will try to get the glorious FoHSS written on her perfect titties.
That has to be the highest post count/nudes ratio this forum has ever seen. Bravo good sir, bravo.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well done Valc, very nice. How much?

Sooo back home now. My body is all over the fucking place. I woke up in Tokyo Sunday morning at about 8am after a very long, late bender in Kabuchiko on Saturday night. The 12 of us gave up trying to find a club or bar and basically just drank on the street corner in front of the 7-11. It turned out to be a whole fuckload of fun, buying beer and sake from the sev, stumbling around and checking out the sex shops, and buying McFlurries so we could use the bathroom. Ended up hooking up with one of the customers on the tour (most of the rest of the group were tourguides or friends thereof). Nice enough girl, super shy and quiet sober but pretty fun after a few sips of sake. She had gone home at about midnight, and (from what I am told), I came back to the hotel absolutely bombed at 3am and had one of the other girls wake her up because I didn"t know what room she was in, and it went from there. No pics, unfortunately. I"d feel guilty, she"s super innocent actually. 20, very tight body (I"d be surprised if she broke 100lbs), and pretty fun in the sack (I think?). Doubtful I"ll pursue it any further, too young and she was kind of lame sober.

So yeah, I"m now on my second sunday, just got back from playing hockey, and probably not able to fall asleep for awhile despite only really having a few hours of drunk sleep, then a few hours of shitty airplane sleep in the past 72ish hours. Woo.

No updates on the newer girl I met just before I left, I"ll give her a call in the next couple days and see if she hasn"t had second thoughts. Messaged once or twice on Facebook but nothing of consequence.

However I have the following message thread to report from Xerses:

"Happy Birthday (my name)! I hope you are having a terrific time in Japan. Judging by the pics, it looks like you are Take care"

"Thanks a lot, much appreciated. And yup, it"s been a very fun trip so far!"

"I am glad to hear.. I miss you"

"Well, I"m not really sure what to say in regards to that, unfortunately."

At this point I"m just going to be straight up and honest with her, not going to lead her along for more poon cause that"s just plain shitty to do.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I told ya Kabukicho is where its at. Fuck Roppongi, that place is the distillation of everything wrong with western nightlife.

Those 711 stores were great, I ate two meals a day out of those things the whole time, and I wouldn"t dare touch gas station food in the states. Having a 24/7 liquor store inside doesn"t hurt either.

Valc_foh

shitlord
Just an update on what has been going on. She moved in with her mom about 40 miles away about a week and a half ago. We decided to call it quits a couple days ago. Well, last night she showed up at 2am saying she was "bored" and wanted company. To me, it sounds like someone is regretting the the decision they made. So I fucked the shit out of her again, and made her sleep on the couch. Women are hilarious.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
So I went on a couple dates with this chick, and shit seemed to be going phenomenally.

Saturday night we have a low key date, dinner then back to my place to watch movies, we do the hardcore making out but it pretty much stops there since the relationship (I guess?) is still pretty new; and she seems to be smitten by me...initiating holding my hand whole nine yards. Now the next day and today she is incredibly distant and short and I have no idea wtf is going on.

I have avoided asking her "whats wrong" because I know that sounds emo whiny. I"ve said shit like "you seem pretty out of it", etc. and she just says that she is sleepy/stressed out. But I don"t want to have to stress out about this shit either way, if she doesn"t feel it then let me know, if she does then wtf is going on?

fucking a

edit- I don"t think I have done anything stupid, unless I ran over like a group of bunnies and didn"t notice, while laughing manically.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh what a wonderful week I"ve had:

Been on a small fair for my company from thursday to sunday. It"s not far away so we don"t get to stay in the hotel with the other people, but drive home instead ("we" are a coworker (male) and me). Except for Saturday. I don"t know how he managed to pull it off, but we got a room for the one night where all the exhibitors get together for a few drinks, food, and talking. Nice.

Since I only see my woman on the weekends, this means no seeing her this past weekend. I told her that weeks ago.

Additionally, on Friday we "celebrated" someone leaving the company. Small good-bye dinner at a local family restaurant.

My gf and me are coworkers too, and we were both invited to go there. So I show up at 7.30 pm, not knowing if she"d show up or not. She wasn"t sure if she"d make it, and if so, she"d be late (9pm or so).

Sooo we sit there, 5 or 7 people, chatting about whatever, when she texts me. I had expected something like "I can"t make it, come to my place instead" (it was past nine by now) but what I got was "all men are selfish assholes" (loosely translated), evolving into worse stuff as the texts kept rolling in.

I did what any smart man would do, stayed put where I was until 11pm and went to bed then. I didn"t really feel like driving there just to be yelled at, and had to get up at 6 the next day anyway.

Saturday was smooth, no texts, no calls. Almost too smooth. I expected the worst for the evening.

Nothing happened. Had a few beers, laughed some, walked to the hotel, went to bed around midnight.

Sunday, last day of the fair, still no texts. Clearly now something was wrong.

My coworker asks if I want to come along to his friend, we"re invited for dinner. Me still not being in the mood to go to the crazy woman and let her yell at me, I agree. I know the people who will be there (at least a few, plus the host), and they are all fun.

Just as we"re sitting over our food, I get a txt. I try to be polite and ignore it, just to have the phone ring about a minute later. I excuse myself, step aside and answer. Quote: "Where are you and what are you doing?". No hello, nothing. Not even a "sorry for friday i went overboard because of my fucking hormones".

I reply I"m eating with my coworker and she hangs up.

I go back to my seat, and put my phone on silent. Only problem with that: the silent mode it comes with also disables the vibration. So by the time we"re done eating I have about 5 text messages piled up. I reply, and when I"m looking again 15 minutes later another 10 came in.

Not. Good.

Sooner or later it was bound to happen: She calls (still on silent, lucky I had it in my hand just in that moment). So I step outside on the balcony and get bitched at, royally. I think some of the conversation could be heard inside. I was a bit ashamed (but not much, these people were quite relaxed), but my hands were shaking...

After hanging up, I stay for another hour or so and drive home. I got another 10 txt messages during the 20 minutes it took. So I reply as I unlock my door, and literally in that second my home phone goes off.

Another 90 minutes on that one, the first 30 being quite loud. The absolute highlight was this one:

"If I had known you"d be staying at a hotel, I wouldn"t have allowed you to go there."

Wait, wat?

I lol"d at that and told her it was fucking ridiculous.

I finally got to sleep at 1am. The rest of the phone call was more yelling at me and in the end everything was quite open...

This afternoon she texted again (see a trend there yet?) and asked when I"d be home from the gym. I told her when. She asks if I want to see her, in which case she"d stop by. I say sure, come around.

She walks in and tries to turn it around by making lame jokes, but I didn"t have any of that. We went through the phone discussion of the last night another 2 times instead. And in the end, we both still don"t know what it"s going to be.

She says I don"t give her enough time, she only has me on the weekends, and even then I take away "her" time by going on that fair, or seeing my family on sundays for get-togethers with my brother + his wife and my parents (like 6 times a year). Basically I"m accused of not being interested in her, and she won"t believe anything I say that would suggest the opposite.

My biggest problem is her being an obsessive control freak with distrust and fear-of-loss issues. I told her that too, and to maybe tone it down a bit when she expresses that she"s displeased with something... she always seems to knock the door down and step in with guns ablaze whenever she finds something wrong with ... anything.

Oh gods, this shit is going to suck so much for so long. And again, I didn"t man up and just tell her to leave me alone. The main reason being that it would probably devastate her, and I care for her, but not in her current state of mind.

On the upside though, the people yesterday were really great. I could get used to that sort of company, instead of being around a raving lunatic.

tl;dr version:

gf said we might meet on friday, was mad at ME when SHE was the one who failed to show up and not letting me know before, held her breath till her head turned red for 46 hours, and then exploded in a fucking rain of fire on sunday evening.

fml.

There"s so much more to it but there"s no way I can remember everything she accused me of, and then put it in coherent sentences (the above is bad enough already).

Everlast said:
So I went on a couple dates with this chick, and shit seemed to be going phenomenally.

Saturday night we have a low key date, dinner then back to my place to watch movies, we do the hardcore making out but it pretty much stops there since the relationship (I guess?) is still pretty new; and she seems to be smitten by me...initiating holding my hand whole nine yards. Now the next day and today she is incredibly distant and short and I have no idea wtf is going on.

I have avoided asking her "whats wrong" because I know that sounds emo whiny. I"ve said shit like "you seem pretty out of it", etc. and she just says that she is sleepy/stressed out. But I don"t want to have to stress out about this shit either way, if she doesn"t feel it then let me know, if she does then wtf is going on?

fucking a

edit- I don"t think I have done anything stupid, unless I ran over like a group of bunnies and didn"t notice, while laughing manically.
As long as your not asking her whats wrong all the time just to be emo, just ask her. Most normal girls like it when their guy will talk with them about stuff like that. It might be something simple or shes really a dude. Ask her.

Valc_foh

shitlord
And if she gives you the typical "Nothing" response, which she will. Don"t pry in to it. Just say "Ok, you seem upset so thought I"d ask", and leave it at that. In about 3 minutes and 20.37 seconds she will give you a 10 minute bitch session about what is wrong.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Me said:
At this point I"m just going to be straight up and honest with her, not going to lead her along for more poon cause that"s just plain shitty to do.
So she didn"t reply to the facebook thread, but I"m sure she got it. Instead she texted me this afternoon welcoming me back and offering sympathy for my jet lag. This chick is ridiculous. In a highly amusing way.

Valc said:
And if she gives you the typical "Nothing" response, which she will. Don"t pry in to it. Just say "Ok, you seem upset so thought I"d ask", and leave it at that. In about 3 minutes and 20.37 seconds she will give you a 10 minute bitch session about what is wrong.
The truth. This man speaks it.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ronaan said:
Oh gods, this shit is going to suck so much for so long. And again, I didn"t man up and just tell her to leave me alone. The main reason being that it would probably devastate her, and I care for her, but not in her current state of mind.
It isn"t your responsibility to take care of her. I personally would not stand for the yelling and hang up pretty much immediately. There are very few things that warrant raising your voice like that.

Brad2770

Dfresh429 said:
I"ll ask again..

Could you please get back to posting revenge pictures of the hoes who broke your heart!

You"ll feel much better!!!
You should start it off!

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Remind me again Ronaan what this woman does for you ? Unless it is some seriously twisted, sick shit that no other person would entertain that"s a fucking crime statistic waiting to happen, right there.

Dump her ass. Hard.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
So she didn"t reply to the facebook thread, but I"m sure she got it. Instead she texted me this afternoon welcoming me back and offering sympathy for my jet lag. This chick is ridiculous. In a highly amusing way.
Continuing on!

Me: Haha yeah I am good, body and mind are tired but not really jet lagged. A good sleep tonight should fix me up.

Her: Well have a great week!

Her (2 hours later): And sorry for the facebook message I sent last week.... probably inappropriate but I did enjoy your company so I certainly miss that

Me: haha not inappropriate, I just wasn"t sure how to respond. I enjoy hanging out with you as well, I just don"t want to lead you on.

Her: Don"t worry about leading me on, I feel only friendship for you and if we do hang out it is because we are both so super! (we have a running joke about things being sssssuper)

Texted the girl I met before I left for Japan last night at about 11:30, told her to call me if she was still up, otherwise to just text me back and let me know a good time to call today. She texted back just after midnight to call her after 7 tonight. Onward and upward!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well things are still going pretty easy with the girl I met. Going on 3"ish months or so. She comes back from out of the country in a few days and I"ve been missing her pretty harsh. We did have the "where do you stand?" talk over email while she was gone since she was feeling really down about not seeing me for a while. I only fear she maybe far more into me than I am her (which is saying something because I"m pretty into her.)

Sorry this post lacks drama.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:

fucking a

It"s fine to care about a chick and ask her "is something wrong" (no need to be coy, just ask). The difference between you being a man or an emo man-bitch is this: when she says "nothing, I"m just tired", you need to take her at face value and believe what she said. Case closed, investigation done.

Chicks and bitch-dudes believe they can read people"s minds. Men know we can"t, and we take what people say at face value. Don"t dwell on it. If there"s something else wrong, you"ll hear about it fucking soon enough, believe me. Nothing will make a chick talk about what"s wrong faster than if you take her at her word that nothings wrong.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
chick and I are over.

I don"t even feel like going out and trying to pick up more chicks right now, I just want to wallow in self pity...but that"s not an option for a contributing member of society...guess it is time to shine it on for the next few days.

oh she died btw.