Girls who broke your heart thread

I live near the airbase. No fires here. Nice to see you Aychamo, glad you got over your girlfriend"s death just in time to tune in on some drama on my end. Sorry to disappoint.

I"ve PM"d Requiem with some legal information, so that this doesn"t escalate into something that will get her in-trouble for cyber-stalking. This is not the first incident, mind you.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
EmpireF4i said:
Wow, we need a mod to activate that account ASAP. This could get epic. I have to know if he actually sucked his own load out of her, then snowballed it back to her.
This.

The drama crap is just a sideshow to this question.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Why do you PM me and reply here, too?

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m not sure why you"re taking this lightly, it"s not her first attempt at both "hacking" into my accounts and cyber-stalking.

I"ve already talked to a sheriff in Montgomery County, Ohio and he said that if it continues I"m well within my rights to contact Federal Authorities.

I"m just trying to save her from herself.

-J
Not much to reply to, unless laughing counts.

Bust out the restraining order, pussy.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
That"s fine. But I won"t be replying to her, since that"s against the advice of the sheriff deputy I just talked to.

Sorry to disappoint, all.
Too bad there are already months of posts that all of us have read. Who really gives a shit though? None of us know who you really are, and Id be willing to be none of us give a shit anyway.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
EmpireF4i said:
Too bad there are already months of posts that all of us have read. Who really gives a shit though? None of us know who you really are, and Id be willing to be none of us give a shit anyway.
This, just give us a good read Mrs.Grobbe

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So it"s cool for you to put her on blast, but the second she registers and tries to defend herself you turn into a fucking vag?

I cannot believe out of every website I frequent and out of all the wanna be hardasses I see post that I"d be sitting here reading this shit from you.