Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ronaan said:
Inc livejournal, skip if it bores you.

So since nothing developed on the climbing front, I pretty much did nothing this week except sit around and watch TV / play PS3. I caught a fucking cold again and my sinuses are full of green-yellow goo. Whee, good times.

Yesterday, in a case of extreme cock-rage, I signed up at an online partnership site. Looked at a few profiles near me, and found one girl who had a really pretty picture up. 29 years old (I"m still 35 in case you forgot), short hair, great smile... all that.

Since I"m a shy guy and sending messages requires you to sign up to the premium plan, I left it at that, and went on my merry way.

Imagine my surprise when this morning, just after getting out of bed, I found a message in my inbox from said girl. She asked me flat out what I"ll be doing around easter, to which I reply "nothing much, got a cold, and I"ll have to work sun/mon afternoons".

I had to go premium to send this message, but thought "what the heck, might be worth it".

Anyway, some time passes and about noon a chatbox pops up. Some chit-chat about this and that, and suddenly she says she"d love to go out and have some ice cream with me right now.
In my head I said "wat?", but I replied that I found that to be a brilliant idea. Hopped in the shower, drove the 10 miles to where she lives, and stood around at the place we had agreed to meet at.

And wouldn"t you believe it, while I"m standing there, glancing left and right, hoping she won"t turn out to be a whale (pic was only of her face in the profile), my ex texts me, offering the idea of no-strings-attached recreational sportfucking, because it"s safer than with strangers, yadda yadda.

Phone: silent mode engaged.

After a while I notice someone standing around just as aimlessly as myself, and sure enough it was my date. Looked almost exactly like her picture, only had a different hair style. Now, being the shy guy I am, I don"t immediately walk over. I take a few closer looks at her ass first, and let her find me. Took a good 15 minutes or so, but in the end we managed to run into each other.

What followed now was pretty basic stuff. Grab ice cream, go for a walk. We started at 14.30 and I just got back home at 18.00. Talked about jobs and education and this and that, was a really nice afternoon.

Until she mentioned she was in therapy for an eating disorder. Ah well, nobody is perfect. She has it under control it seems.

So we get back to her bike, pussyfooting around trying to say goodbye and finally I manage to kiss her. She didn"t resist, so I guess she was waiting for it all the time

We went to look at the display of a climber equipment shop nearby before leaving, and that was where she dropped it...
Had surgery last friday (she hinted at that earlier, but I didn"t press any further at the time). It was because she lost her child. "wat?" in the head, "oh." irl. Goes on about how she would have loved to have it, even if the kids father wouldn"t think it a great idea probably, maybe because his wife wouldn"t be so thrilled about it...

wait, wat?

After walking her back to her bike and kissing her goodbye, she also said that she can"t have sex for another week. So here I am sitting with the biggest bluest balls I"ve had in over five years. Thank god for Wolfen and the PGT.

And that"s it for today folks. I"ll make sure to bag my swimmers when pole comes to hole, because something about her seems to bejust a little bit on the crazy side.

I fear for a spermburglar.
wat?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alcestis said:
Ah. Who knows, she could be one of those exceedingly rare girls who doesn"t throw out any curveballs whatsoever, but my experience (and yours too apparently, haha) suggests otherwise. Can"t say I"ve ever met one. It"s tough to tell from second-hand information, but I"ll really be damned if that"s not a test. Nay on the kimono yet. Man, you must be itching to give that thing away. xD
haha, not itching, I just think she"d be really pleased with it and the thought behind it. Hung out and watched Pineapple Express last night (much better than I expected) and did the usual pillow talk. The more I hang with her, the more I genuinely think she"s not testing or hiding or playing games, which is awesome.

As far as the whole Xerxes comedy thing went, when I lent Anne in the back door Xerxes car was already parked there, and from the sign in sheet for visitor parking she had gotten there about 5 minutes before. Anne thought the whole thing, including me putting a different suite number on the sheet, was hilarious.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dunno I"d be kinda pissed if I wasn"t able to be in my sibling"s wedding. It meant a great deal to me to be my brother"s best man. If I had a sister and her jackass of a fiancee didn"t let me in I"d start a fuckstorm.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
Dunno I"d be kinda pissed if I wasn"t able to be in my sibling"s wedding. It meant a great deal to me to be my brother"s best man. If I had a sister and her jackass of a fiancee didn"t let me in I"d start a fuckstorm.
^ Truth.

Ronan said:
This is why you don"t pick up girls off of the internet. They are batshit insane.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Tyen said:
This is why you don"t pick up girls off of the internet. They are batshit insane.
She sounded normal at first, but the more I think about it the more I fear she needs a sperm donor.

Picnic at the lake tomorrow. I"m such a helpless romantic.

tyen

<Banned>
Crazy chicks like crazy things. Take her out to a concert, club, or bar afterwards.

If you are too mellow for them they go find other crazy shit to do to keep them occupied.

Shambler the fuck out of her, be spontaneous and make her think you are the crazy one. Then she will be all over your nuts for quite a long time. That chick will be bored out of her mind if you do romantic shit all the time, gotta throw in some crazy and wild yo.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Well the picnic thing was her idea... she doesn"t seem "crazy crazy", more like the "silent crazy" type... which can be even worse.

tyen

<Banned>
Bet you 5 dolla that she will bang you on said picnic. I would find a remote location for this to happen.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
As for the wedding shit, who cares. You dont have to be in the wedding after all so dont make a big deal about it. Why make big shit about it unless you were really wanted to be a groomsman to some douche (in that case your a homo) and start shit with your own family? So blah blah blah, done and done.
well what pisses me off most is that SHE really wanted me to be in the wedding and this guy was just like no. we"re the only siblings in a very small family. this guy has always been all jolly and what not to my face but if now he turns out to be this two faced douche bag then i"ve got a big problem with him. i don"t know if it"s worth mentioning the wedding is being paid for the "old fashion way" meaning our family is finacing the entire thing, or maybe that"s still common practice. i"ve never been involved in a wedding before and i don"t know how these things usually work but as far as i can tell... this guy is pissing me off.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Tyen said:
Bet you 5 dolla that she will bang you on said picnic. I would find a remote location for this to happen.
not happening, she had surgery last week (that "lost my unborn child" stuff) and is basically off limits for another week.

just got off the phone with her too, talked about kids and stuff. she seemed much less crazy than the first impression after that topic came up was.

I sure hope she doesn"t read FoH. Here"s the profile picture. I like the hair in this one better than how she currently has it... maybe I can talk her into going back to that style...

I"m gonna go against my better judgement and say that she might just be into you and not crazy. Maybe she also is the helpless romantic type (as you said she suggested the picnic, which seems harmless as well as ice cream) something tells me that if she was truly crazy there"d be more obvious signs. I mean besides the almost-having-a-kid thing, but seems like most single chicks I meet that are my age (23, fyi) have a kid anyway... so maybe you just happen to catch her at the wrong time for that.

Better for you anyway, since you seem like the kind of person that doesn"t want your woman to have any kids anyway.

And if she does turn out to be crazy, at least get some crazy monkey sex out of the deal. And for the love of god, and all that is holy, don"t forget to post pics.

edit: Just saw her pic... she looks like a dike imo, no offense, you may like that style. Just sayin".

bralkan

The old ways are still best
kegkilla said:
well what pisses me off most is that SHE really wanted me to be in the wedding and this guy was just like no. we"re the only siblings in a very small family. this guy has always been all jolly and what not to my face but if now he turns out to be this two faced douche bag then i"ve got a big problem with him. i don"t know if it"s worth mentioning the wedding is being paid for the "old fashion way" meaning our family is finacing the entire thing, or maybe that"s still common practice. i"ve never been involved in a wedding before and i don"t know how these things usually work but as far as i can tell... this guy is pissing me off.
If the douche is willing to let you guys pay for it, he can get over himself and not complain.

Its pretty common practice for siblings to be groomsmen/bridesmaids if they are the opposite sex of the one getting married. I am getting married in a couple weeks(holy fuck) and my fiance"s brother is a groomsman while my sister is a bridesmaid.

Man, I am glad I have no drama between my new "families". My family is fucked up enough as it is.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
If your family is paying for it, your sister is like "Let my bro be in the wedding crew" and he"s sayin", "Naw, he"s mean to you" then fuck that shit. But it"s something your sister needs to resolve, not you. She needs to be the one to confront him and say, look, my goddamn brother"s going to be in our wedding. If she can"t even do that then I wouldn"t let her move too far away with this dbag.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
kegkilla said:
To be fair, being in a wedding is a whole lot of hassle. You gotta be there earlier than you want to be, stay later than you want to be, do the runthrough the night before, galavant around for a bunch of pictures that you don"t really want to be in, and stand around and pretend you"re amused for the pictures you"re not in. It"s not entirely a bad thing.

That said, it"s gotta be your sister"s call here. If she wants you to be in the wedding and the dude ain"t having it, then he"s a douche, and she should be able to see that. That"ll set the tone for their entire relationship if he gets away with that shit in the wedding.

kegkilla said:
Well if she really wants you in it, then thats her choice. If he cant really handle you being in the wedding for one day, whats he going to be like after their married and he has to deal with you the rest of his life? Especially if your family is paying for it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
FulorianC said:
All you"re getting is Kegkilla"s side of the story. And think about it for a second... would you really want kegkilla at your wedding?
Hell ya. That"d be hilarious.

You? Not so much I"m guessing.