Girls who broke your heart thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Man, everytime I think my love life is in the crapper all I gotta do is come here and read this shit and realize things could be much, much worse.

Evelys_foh

shitlord
I"m cool with polyamorous relationships, and if my fiance ever wanted to change things up and get with another girl one night, as long as he asked my permission and used protection, I"d be cool with that.

But if he went behind my back and did it like you are, Sharmai? I"d sure as shit dump him on the spot, because that"d make it pretty obvious that he doesn"t respect me in the slightest.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Stoerm said:
You"re doing mental and logistical gymnastics to support your position, you"ve admitted as much. As such, arguing logic isn"t going to prove fruitful.
I disagree. Like I"ve said logic has made me very successful in my life so I"m not going to leave it behind the first time I encounter a situation where more disagree with me then don"t due to my own logic.

Evelys.. Are you telling me its not possible to do what I am doing and not get caught? Ok the we will find out. I believe cheating is something nearly all marriages encounter at some point in their existence. I believe those marriages that survive cheating have found practical ways of dealing with it either at the time or before hand or the spouse never found out.

I"ve given all of you how I came to my decision 3 times now. Ignoring it and trying to convince me of your opinion isn"t likely to get any expected results.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
That"s not sociopathtic actions you armchair retard. Fuck, you"re more of a sociopath trying to stalk him.
LOL.

The Dictionary said:
sociopathic: Having the characteristics of a sociopath;Unconcerned about the adverse consequences for others of one"s actions
Now go back to being a bad doctor who can"t save his girlfriend from "dying".

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Churchill please point to any line where I specifically said I did not care above the adverse consequences for others of ones actions?

It takes a special kind of ignorance to not make the connection that everything I did was for the sole purpose of considering the adverse consequences for other"s of my actions.

The entire point of the "mental gymnastics" that Storem refuses to read and work through is to ensure a long term and surviving marriage.

How many different ways have I said that and yet it is ignored.

Let me sum up the responses to me from everyone so far.

I don"t agree with your logic tl:dr LOLOLOL retard!!!$#(* Your a douche bag!!

You could all be republicans with that stellar display of convincing brain power.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
I disagree. Like I"ve said logic has made me very successful in my life so I"m not going to leave it behind the first time I encounter a situation where more disagree with me then don"t due to my own logic.

Time to win the argument. I play -- THE HITLER CARD. To wit, Hitler"s "logical" resolution to "the Jewish problem". Logic was the basis of all decisions made, in that case. Logic without morality as it"s guide is monstrous. All non-sociopathic humans understand this concept instinctively.

It would be logical to wipe out, or let starve, many poor communities on this planet. Logic doesn"t apply to human interactions, you fucking tool. Logically, we"d have selective breeding, and you"d never be born.

That said, you have presented no consistent logic. Even if you DID, you"d lose the argument before you started. Human relationships have nothing to do with logic. Only sociopaths don"t understand that.

It may be logical to cheat on your fiancee. She won"t see it that way, and again, you"re not ready to get married. Don"t do it. Be logical.

Here"s the logical argument you asked for: Getting off is getting off. There"s no reason to involve a second party. It"s called masturbation. You risking anything, however small, in order to involve a second person in an activity you can complete yourself is illogical. Involving a second person, at great personal and financial risk, in an activity you can accomplish by yourself is ludicrous. You"re not doing so out of logic. You"re doing so out of greed. GREED is logical, and you need to see your activities for what they are.

How many different ways have I said that and yet it is ignored.

Let me sum up the responses to me from everyone so far.
I assure you, the lunatics are not running the asylum. It"s not everyone else that"s crazy. You are not special, and have no unique insight. Hopefully at some time in the future something someone said in this thread will land home, and it will help avert a pending disaster. If not, shrug, we tried. I"m done with this conversation too, and I honestly wish you nothing but the best. Marriage is a bitch in the best of circumstances, and you"re not starting anywhere near there.

Sharmai said:
I get the point none of you agree with cheating. Are you all expecting a bunch ofad hominemattacks to change my mind? Does that ever work for you?

For any of you who have ever followed a thread I was in you have seen me change my mind or opinion when someone presented better logic. I have no qualms about that. But if all any of you has isad hominem"sthen your not trying to actually prove me wrong your just jumping on the bandwagon..

To what end?
There"s really no arguing the "logic" of cheating. I called you emotionally immature because that"s what it takes to be your age and not realize that you aren"t a special snowflake who can logic cheating into being OK. Idiot.

Evelys_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Evelys.. Are you telling me its not possible to do what I am doing and not get caught? Ok the we will find out. I believe cheating is something nearly all marriages encounter at some point in their existence. I believe those marriages that survive cheating have found practical ways of dealing with it either at the time or before hand or the spouse never found out.

I"ve given all of you how I came to my decision 3 times now. Ignoring it and trying to convince me of your opinion isn"t likely to get any expected results.
I"m saying that it doesn"t matter if you don"t get caught. If you are keeping something like this from your soon-to-be wife, you obviously do not respect her enough to make this relationship work, and your "logic" that you"ve used for your arguing has shown this. You think you"re being a great husband by providing things -- entertainment, financial support, etc, and you"re completely forgetting that honesty and trust are the foundations of a relationship.

Your logic is flawed because you don"t understand what it means to be in a committed relationship at all. Your only thought is the "success" of the marriage and whether you are happy, not whether your soon-to-be wife is happy, nor have you shown any inkling that you even give a shit about her feelings in the slightest.

Sharmai said:
There"s no room for debate in emotional appeals so I guess I"m done.
If you"re trying to debate love and relationships, you fail before you even started.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Churchill said:
LOL.

[your retarded definition here]

Now go back to being a bad doctor who can"t save his girlfriend from "dying".
Thank you for proving my point. By the way, I love this "can"t save his girlfriend" meme that"s spread by the anonymous retards here, considering she was in a different state at the time she died. Troll someone else, I won"t waste my time fighting with you

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sharmai said:
Churchill please point to any line where I specifically said I did not care above the adverse consequences for others of ones actions?

It takes a special kind of ignorance to not make the connection that everything I did was for the sole purpose of considering the adverse consequences for other"s of my actions.
Don"t worry about Churchill and his calling you a sociopath. You aren"t. You"re just a dickhead

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ronaan said:
So uh...

hell my shit seems pretty minor to what Sharmai is pulling off.....

anyway, tried to call Jessie this morning for the climbing trip, she didn"t answer, so I went with some other people.

Just got home 10 or 11 hours later and there were 22 calls

Tried to call back and ask why she didn"t answer the phone in the morning - again she didn"t answer it.

Probably better that way, the feelings just weren"t there (on either side).

I hope it"s going to be a long time until I can contribute to this thread again
Sharmai"s a douchebag who"s managed to internally rationalize his own douchebaggery. You, on the other hand, are the most obtuse (or desperate -- probably both), human male I have ever come across.

You"ve both taught me so much. Thank you.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
fuck you go to downtown chicago and put up a black man in a relationship with a pregnant woman then if your still fucking alive come back and tell me that shit again.

It was a fucking KID that happens in normal relationships in the country all the damn time. We grew up this way and its life. Everyone cheats when their girl gets pregnant and you get up and keep going... It teaches you how to pimp them ho"s and stop being a bitch and raise some arrogant kid and other neccessary life shit. Mabye your plush meaningful relationships never had this kind of shit go down and thats all nice and well but if your going to put up a fucking KID IN THIS SITUATION what the fuck do you think is going to happen? A fucking apology? A slap on the wrist? Do you think we are going to give one fucking damn about you raising a kid like a normal adult male?

That kind of shit has DEEP FUCKING ROOTS dumbshit it does NOT go unnoticed

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
OhSeven said:
fuck you go to downtown chicago and put up a black man in a relationship with a pregnant woman then if your still fucking alive come back and tell me that shit again.

It was a fucking KID that happens in normal relationships in the country all the damn time. We grew up this way and its life. Everyone cheats when their girl gets pregnant and you get up and keep going... It teaches you how to pimp them ho"s and stop being a bitch and raise some arrogant kid and other neccessary life shit. Mabye your plush meaningful relationships never had this kind of shit go down and thats all nice and well but if your going to put up a fucking KID IN THIS SITUATION what the fuck do you think is going to happen? A fucking apology? A slap on the wrist? Do you think we are going to give one fucking damn about you raising a kid like a normal adult male?

That kind of shit has DEEP FUCKING ROOTS dumbshit it does NOT go unnoticed
I can"t tell if you"re for or against Sharmai. Wow. Where did you go to high school?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Oh my god I just typed out like 2 pages on a fuckin iPod and the battery died and it all went away.

Maybe tomorrow I will retype at work. I have a long argument that ultimately concludes that cheating is bad, but I use most of sharmais own premises to do that. A few years ago I concluded that cheating was rational also, but after thinking more about I found the flaw in my argument. So uhh stay tuned at least sharmai. I also desire feedback on my reasoning.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
Asshole move maybe, to call her once and then just leave her hanging (we did have plans for today)
I can"t believe this got lost in the used up douchewater churning about. Yeah, Ronaan. That wasreeeeeaallyassholish of you.

... What the hell, man?

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Oh my god I just typed out like 2 pages on a fuckin iPod and the battery died and it all went away.

Maybe tomorrow I will retype at work. I have a long argument that ultimately concludes that cheating is bad, but I use most of sharmais own premises to do that. A few years ago I concluded that cheating was rational also, but after thinking more about I found the flaw in my argument. So uhh stay tuned at least sharmai. I also desire feedback on my reasoning.
Thanks. Sorry about the battery loss that sucks but I"m very interested in what you have to say.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
I"m not sure I even understand the logic behind Sharmai"s decision.

Is it that

A: There"s a 50% chance of marriage failure regardless, so you might as well enjoy the fruits of the potential X factor

B: By cheating once, now, the desire to cheat later is abated, and the chances of success of the marriage is increased

C: Odds of the marriage are somehow increased by doing the one thing that usually causes it to fail, in the same way that drinking poison increases one"s life span, or having sex with Amy Winehouse reduces your chance of catching an STD

D: Sharmai just escaped from Bellvue and is confusing the word "logic" with "fairyland dreams from meds"

I"m leaning towards D, but I"ll wait to hear a valid response.

The problem is that you have never once defined how you think the marriage is more likely to succeed based on your infidelity. You just say

Step 1 -> Infidelity ends marriages
Step 2 -> Infidelity
Step 3 -> ???
Step 4 -> Profit!!!

Logic requires each leap have valid access to the next, and so far a few of the logical leaps are falling short.