Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cynno said:
God you"re fucking retarded. Did she died yet?

I"m so putting you on fucking ignore, you"re a fucking drama wanting loser ass whore.
Oh man Ayo, you made this kid so mad he couldn"t even type his sentences properly. It"s like spraying crops, pretty soon the insects are going to become immune, Well that and the fact that anyone who would even try and insult someone about something like that really doesnt even deserve a life of their own.

Also Everlast: Coming from a stranger without and credentials. It sounds like she was scared of where it was going, like she somehow messed up allowing it to happen as early as it did. So she just moves out because well there"s plentyoffish.com out there.
I had one instance with a girl that was getting semi serious really fast. Then she pulled away, flaked on plans and had bs excuses for being unavailable. I was certain that some affectionate gesture was necessary, but my brother said for sure I was being too available and my initial allure had faded. I disagreed but followed his advice and stopped calling completely. When 4 days later we had group plans with mutual friends I slightly ignored her and made sure to be my old edgy semiassholish self. Later that night as I"m driving home I get a txt confessing how great it was to see me and that she freaked out about getting serious. I think she misattributed her feelings because it was my change in behavior that initiated the change in her feelings. Of course within a week I massively fucked it up and nothing more came of it. Good thing cuz she turned out to have real issues and was sort of a slut.
Girls don"t like nice guys, they like assholes and people who seem like they have more important stuff to do, then spend time with them. Atleast that"s the case for about 95% of the women I"ve met.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Yeah I"ve come to terms with the fact that I might have unintentionally come across like I was too available/committed, I"ll learn from it.

But fuck having to do this meeting girls thing again, it isn"t even fun, I remember when I was like 18 and it was a rush to go out and meet chicks...not so much anymore. I"d rather just go to the gym now-a-days and not have to worry about girls.

All the girls on OkCupid/Plentyoffish just feel vain to me anymore. I am just about done school for the semester which means I move back to small hick ass mountain town in Northern Virginia for the next couple months. /wrists

and that concludes my whiny self involved pity party

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Everlast: Sorry, man. What reason did the chick give for dumping you before the horrible string of failed relationships?

Eh? Do you define this as in currently engaged in a successful relationship or as Doctor Phil type "credentials"?

As for naked pics: I"m not sure you all would like the ones I could readily provide, so sorry on that end. They have a distinct lack of tits and substitute things like cocks instead. The ones that aren"t so easy to get... I shall see if I can get her into a bet and win. The game is afoot!
Back on track? [Hah, gotta love -internets for posting titties.]

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I finally figured it out. My new girl looks like Yvonne Str... from the tv show Chuck. I"ll post pics tomorrow or Monday when I get home from the hospital. I dont know how I got her to fall for me but I can"t express remorse for the past when I found something this great. Not saying I"m in love: with my departed I realized 6 weeks doesn"t yield the deep love found in a long term relationship. But I"m pumped up with fingers crossed. More later, gotta go.

Draz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I finally figured it out. My new girl looks like Yvonne Str... from the tv show Chuck. I"ll post pics tomorrow or Monday when I get home from the hospital. I dont know how I got her to fall for me but I can"t express remorse for the past when I found something this great. Not saying I"m in love: with my departed I realized 6 weeks doesn"t yield the deep love found in a long term relationship. But I"m pumped up with fingers crossed. More later, gotta go.
Its official, you are a fucking psyco.

Brad2770

All of my presumed insanities aside, what are things that can be done to be attractive to Asian women?

I have dated all kinds of women. Mostly white and hispanic, but I have gone out with a few black women, but my efforts to get an asian woman to go out with me has been snuffed everytime.

I have not tried to date in the last month or so. Been working out and raiding in WoW, so no real time. Once my weight is back down (3-4 months) I would like to try again with an asian woman.

My reason for interest my be silly, but they are valid enough for me.

1) They are beautiful and youthful. I do look younger than i actually am and would like a partner that has these same attributes.

2) I have not dated one. The more I get shot down, the more i would like to go out with an Asian woman.

3) Loyalty. They seem pretty fucking loyal to their partners and if something were to come of my friendly relationship, i would hope that this would be a key factor.

4) Lenny Likes Lemons and Limes.

but seriously. Is it the same "game" or is it something totally different?

Brad2770 said:
All of my presumed insanities aside, what are things that can be done to be attractive to Asian women?

I have dated all kinds of women. Mostly white and hispanic, but I have gone out with a few black women, but my efforts to get an asian woman to go out with me has been snuffed everytime.

I have not tried to date in the last month or so. Been working out and raiding in WoW, so no real time. Once my weight is back down (3-4 months) I would like to try again with an asian woman.

My reason for interest my be silly, but they are valid enough for me.

1) They are beautiful and youthful. I do look younger than i actually am and would like a partner that has these same attributes.

2) I have not dated one. The more I get shot down, the more i would like to go out with an Asian woman.

3) Loyalty. They seem pretty fucking loyal to their partners and if something were to come of my friendly relationship, i would hope that this would be a key factor.

1. Join the military
2. Get stationed in Seoul
3. Meet Korean girl
4. ????
5. Profit with a crazy ass woman for the rest of your life

Brad2770 said:
There"s a threshold. Once they hit the plateau, they age all at once.

It"s not all it"s cracked up to be. More often than not, if they are FOB, ABC, or whatever first-generation Asian, you will get a dragon-lady.

Most people are loyal. It"s not a trait exclusive to Asian women, but they"re also used to being repressed and having to endure thousands of years of chauvinism, so what you see as loyalty is really just her putting up with your bullshit.

Depends on which Asian culture. Won"t be a problem for some, but will be for others. And I seriously doubt she"ll be all up-ons for making her say it.

They have a knack for sniffing out "game" and bullshit.

Brad2770

Well, the reason i bring it up is there is a Chinese place I eat at with my son usually once a month on Mondays. The hostess is always there and she is absolutely amazing looking (and single the last i talked to her). She is somewhat "Americanized". She always puts me at the same table, if its open, and comes and stands at the table next to me to watch TV/Chat when it is slower.

I dont talk to her a lot because I am spending time with my son, but I have asked her the basics. I have asked her how old she is a couple of times and she always evades the question with a question- "How old do you think I am"

I really have no idea. She looks like she is 19, but I honestly do not know. I have not asked her out because I am too damned chicken shit to do it and on top of that, I like eating at the place, so if she did shoot me down, i would feel a bit strange.

And right now, i really am trying to avoid chasing girls. other things I need to accomplish.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Finally met Stephanie again after 6 weeks of nothing. Weather was ass, perfect day for the climbing gym.

In true idiot fashion, I managed tonotask for her number so we can climb outside together sometime. Fucking amazing. I"m so stupid it actually hurts.

On the other hand, maybe going slow and getting to know her better is the right way, instead of making myself look like a needy idiot.
I"m pretty sure she knows I like her a lot.

I"ll just be passive and available, though that might put me in the "friend" zone pretty fast. She should have my number after all. Maybe I"ll check back some time if she really got it from her friend though.

She also mentioned she was quite busy all the time but has more free time to go climbing with us now. So I"m looking forward to that.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ronaan said:
Finally met Stephanie again after 6 weeks of nothing. Weather was ass, perfect day for the climbing gym.

In true idiot fashion, I managed tonotask for her number so we can climb outside together sometime. Fucking amazing. I"m so stupid it actually hurts.

On the other hand, maybe going slow and getting to know her better is the right way, instead of making myself look like a needy idiot.
I"m pretty sure she knows I like her a lot.

I"ll just be passive and available, though that might put me in the "friend" zone pretty fast. She should have my number after all. Maybe I"ll check back some time if she really got it from her friend though.

She also mentioned she was quite busy all the time but has more free time to go climbing with us now. So I"m looking forward to that.
Don"t get stuck in the friend zone! You need to find a way to get her to hang out outside of the gym and get her out on the town, so you can show her how much fun she will have with you and give her reasons to call her friends and tell them how amazing you are. Through early college I was retarded with girls and was scared to kiss them, etc. You gotta just kiss them and be a man with them. Girls will tell you straight up that they find it attractive when you"re bold with them. If you can tell she"s even remotely enjoying her time with you, grab her and kiss her. I"ve done this many times, it works.

psu199 said:
Of the 2.9 billion times this strategy has been tried by men throughout history, it has worked 16 times. Good luck!
All of which occurred after sex change operations became available.