Girls who broke your heart thread

Mist_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Don"t get stuck in the friend zone! You need to find a way to get her to hang out outside of the gym and get her out on the town, so you can show her how much fun she will have with you and give her reasons to call her friends and tell them how amazing you are. Through early college I was retarded with girls and was scared to kiss them, etc. You gotta just kiss them and be a man with them. Girls will tell you straight up that they find it attractive when you"re bold with them. If you can tell she"s even remotely enjoying her time with you, grab her and kiss her. I"ve done this many times, it works.
Stop giving advice. It"s obvious to everyone here that your entire persona in this thread is completely fictitious.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Mist said:
Stop giving advice. It"s obvious to everyone here that your entire persona in this thread is completely fictitious.
Actually I"m pretty sure his persona has been verified by many people on this board.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Aztlan said:
Actually I"m pretty sure his persona has been verified by many people on this board.
You mean like how we"ve shown that he"s so desparate for attention that he"ll pretend he had a girlfriend that died?

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Alamando said:
Go get "em, tiger!
...more like BEATING HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND!

As long as there"s people who think aychamo is genuine (like Aztlan), it"s not a dead horse and you know it.

You want me to stop?

Get aychamo to come clean or stop defending him.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Brad:Grobbee is right - do not game Asians. They can sense that shit. For the age thing, a general good answer is, "I know I"ve asked you twice already, but honestly, I can"t tell at all since you don"t look a day over 19/(believableundershooting of age here)." Pause for compliment acceptance and possible giggling, etc. Then, "But hopefully, old enough to go for coffee (or some other super short meeting) with me sometime?" That way, it shouldn"t feel awkward if she declines, as coffee is pretty innocuous. It"s an easy to accept request.

Ronaan:Assuming a chick already knows how you feel or has your phone number, especially as busy as this one claims to be, is a recipe for failure. You"re going to get stuck in "friend zone" pretty quickly, if you aren"t there already.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
reminds me of the time aychamo got turned down by a girl on y!live, he was so butthurt he showed her naked pictures to her brother out of spite (who was more well known on the site)

only thing is he didn"t get any praise, we just realised what an ass he was, looks like a few others here realised it too

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
reminds me of the time aychamo got turned down by a girl on y!live, he was so butthurt he showed her naked pictures to her brother out of spite (who was more well known on the site)
He got naked pictures out of her and showed her brother? Sounds like win to me.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
she was never liked in the first place so no one gave a fuck and we were all pretty close to her brother and well felt bad for him

also the naked pictures were available to anyone sitting in her channel at the time, not just aychamo, it wasn"t a personal win

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Alcestis said:
Ronaan:Assuming a chick already knows how you feel or has your phone number, especially as busy as this one claims to be, is a recipe for failure. You"re going to get stuck in "friend zone" pretty quickly, if you aren"t there already.
You"re right. Maybe she never got my number at all... next time I meet her I"m asking if she has it, and to just call if she needs someone to go climb with (because sports is so innocent and pure )
Her reaction to that should also give me a better idea of where I stand.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ronaan said:
You"re right. Maybe she never got my number at all... next time I meet her I"m asking if she has it, and to just call if she needs someone to go climb with (because sports is so innocent and pure )
If she has your number, tell her to send you a text, so that you can give her a call the next time you"re doing something fun.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
If she has your number, tell her to send you a text, so that you can give her a call the next time you"re doing something fun.
Excellent advice if I weren"t so shy (i.e. a huge pussy). Guess I"ll have tojust do it.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Ronaan said:
Excellent advice if I weren"t so shy (i.e. a huge pussy). Guess I"ll have tojust do it.
Whats the worst that can happen? She says no.

If she does say no...well you"re going to need a rope, chloroform, a rag, a shovel, and a big bag of lye.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ronaan said:
You"re not a pussy, you"re just shy. I"ve read a lot of things about helping get past the shyness. They are good ideas, and they"ve worked for me and other people, so I think it"s worth a shot. They suggest things like when you"re at the mall, just practice talking to people. Say "Hi, how are you?" randomly to strangers. You can just talk to them, ask a question or two then be on your way. Even if you"re not terribly shy it"s a great way to get in the talkative mood. A lot of people make a self-game about it, ie, to talk to 15 people in 1 hour in the mall. I still do these things to this day.

My best nights going out were the ones where I talked to almost ever person I saw along the way, shaking hands, being friendly. Complement other guys. It takes a hell of a man to talk to a mixed group of guys and girls and tell another guy that he has a great shirt on. It makes it so much easier to talk to people. And I also find when I"m in a talkative mood that if someone rejects my conversation it"s almost funny, because you can laugh at them for being so scared to talk to someone else (even if I/you are coming across as creepy, haha!) If you haven"t asked the girl out yet or openly started hitting on her (some would argue to never openly hit on a girl, and they"re probably right,... Dabamf!), and she rejects your conversation, then she is straight up just a bitch.

You can practice on all your customers too, just ask them how their day is going and maybe one or two more follow-up questions. It makes people feel comfortable when you"re friendly. I"m sure you"ve been places before and someone creates a mini-conversation with you and you walked away and thought "wow, what a nice guy/girl." If it"s a case where you"re only too shy to talk to the girl, but not others, then... I don"t know what to say Talk to her, kinda pick on her (I know we all hate Mystery here, but I love his line "wow, you can"t take this girl anywhere!" when a girl does something goofy.) All the pickup artist guys say if you start focusing too much on one girl the best thing is to just forget about it, because you"re probably going to fuck it up. But you won"t fuck it up because you"re an awesome guy and she"d be lucky to be with you.

But honestly, practice can really, really help with being shy or not liking talking to people. Most of us have been there and it"s something you can really master and get past. The really neat thing is learning about conversation and stuff. When I started reading about it, it helped me realize when things were occurring. I could tell if a girl was remotely interested, completely disinterested, or whatever else. It"s like you become wholly more aware of what"s going on. You can even manipulate the conversation, ie, let there be a little silence and she if she picks the conversation back up with you, or is quick to terminate it once it appears over. There"s a ton of books out there, and tons of shit for free on the internet.

I have a bad habit of getting excited when someone talks about something that"s familiar to me, and I tend to cut them off before they get to finish their thought. I recently read this thing about conversation fuck ups, and it happened to focus on precisely a problem I had, and it was pretty interesting. It made it clear how when I do things like that, it sucks for the person talking because that part of their conversation which peaked my interest might have had nothing to do with the point they were actually trying to make. Also, it made a suggestion of when someone finishes a statement about their opinion or whatever, kind of give them a 1 or 2 second wait before your respond. Because a majority of the time after they had a second to think about what they said they will want to elaborate more on it. It"s a pretty damn neat idea and it makes the person feel a lot closer to you when they feel like they can fully express their ideas around you.

I don"t know man. I guess if you can identify your weaknesses that means you can work on them. It really, really, really can"t do anything but help. Good luck and please give updates.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
As much shit as Aychamo gets around here, he does try and offer everyone some good advice. Wish I could give you some +nets for it, but I apparently need to spread them around.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ronaan said:
You"re the man, it is 100% your job to take charge. She will not call you if you say "call me if you ever want a climbing partner." if you"re interested, grow a pair and ask her out. It is annoying to always have to take charge and provide entertainment, but that"s the reality of dealing with 98% of girls.

If you aren"t sure if she"s also into you, qualify a little bit when you ask her: "though i dont know you well enough to say for sure, you seem pretty interesting/cool/fun, would you like to come with me on x day to y location?" this has the effect of showing you have standards (not a desperate loser) and that she may meet them, but still has to win you over. The girl I recently started seeing casually I barely talked to when we first met and I managed a date from starting with a txt saying "nice meeting u last night. I didn"t have a chance to talk to you much but you"re cute and I got a good impression from you." there are a lot of confounds so I definitely can"t credit that line with my success but I think it"s pretty solid.

If you aren"t confident, watch guys who are and mimic their behavior. I did this for a bit over a year and went from ultra anxious and scared of eye contact to naturall confident with women. Fake confidennce and eventually it comes. Aych is right about practice. I never talked to randoms at the mall, but I worked in a restaurant for that year and pretty much every attractive girl that started there that wasn"t <50 iq I tried to game, testing out different approaches, from nice social guy to complete utter asshole. Set your goal to LEARN, rather than get one specific girl, and you can enjoy the learning process.

My motivation was that I can"t be happy settling down with a girl if I"m not good with women, because I won"t know whether the girl is truly right for me or she"s just the best I could do. The side benefit is you end up getting laid a lot and end up with some wild stories in the process.

And fuck what other people say, read the Venusian arts handbook, magic bullets, stuff by a guy named juggler, and also "badboy." this way you get all different approaches and perspectives. pirate it because those guys all turned into moneygrubbing fucks and they sell your email address to spam companies, but they DO know what they"re talkin about. I disagree with a lot of what they say, but they have some brilliant insight that continues to help me tremendously. People will say "be yourself, reading a book on how to get women is sad", but these people would never say the same thing about reading a book to improve your sales skills, or to learn new programming techniques. Why is dating any different? Both can and will improve your life, why be so stubborn to seek help in one important area of your life but not another?

/drphil

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I know we all hate Mystery here, but I love his line "wow, you can"t take this girl anywhere!" when a girl does something goofy.
Eh. Saying that when it"s just the two of you is funny, but I can"t imagine not feeling mortified if someone tried to use that line in a group of shared acquaintances. It"s such obvious "game" bait. >.<

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Alcestis said:
Eh. Saying that when it"s just the two of you is funny, but I can"t imagine not feeling mortified if someone tried to use that line in a group of shared acquaintances. It"s such obvious "game" bait. >.<
I think it"s only so obvious because we"re reading it on a forum. I"ve delivered it a number of times, on a date, in a group, etc. I think once you get pretty decent at spitting out game it sounds natural no matter what. When I"ve been out with friends that just want to hit on girls all night I"ll use the same lame opening question every time. It just gets the ball rolling.

Edit: But I"m also currently in a state where the majority of people probably can"t read. I got busted once up in NYC at a club in the meat packing district. I was just learning and experimenting with all this shit and I somehow opened a group of about 5-6 girls and was delivering some story about my friend dating an engaged girl (I know, I know...) and about 5-10 minutes into it I got called out. The entire time I was so scared I was about to shit my pants anyways.