Girls who broke your heart thread

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
I just never had the chance to ask that friend if she thinks I might have a chance. Just a "well, give it a try" or "I think she likes you" from one of her friends would probably be enough to encourage me.
You really are trying, which is great, but... this isn"t kindergarten. You don"t need to ask the best friend of the person you like if they think she likes you back, what chance you have, her opinions on the matter, and if she could please deliver this football-shaped note to your crush. It might help, yeah, but it might also cloud your judgment and scare you off. You need no one"s approval or green-light. Faking confidence starts now, so just bloody do it!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well Ronaan don"t forget that sending indicators of interest is actually a good thing to do (as long as you don"t come off as creepy.) I"m sure if she is interested in you that goofy grin and wink when you asked her that flattered her. Women are, at the core of things, no different from men. They like to be appreciated and they like to feel desired. If you are interested in a girl you have to make sure to tell her this. This whole passive and "play it cool" actdoes not work. It is a fine line to walk between showing you are interested and want to spend time with a girl and coming off as clingy and needy. These boundaries are different for different women which is why some golden standards are adopted (3 day rule, 5 replies in text message convo max, 10 minute phone call....) but you do need to adapt to your individual situation.

Oh yeah and I"m dating the same girl now. Met her via some help from you guys in the thread. Going on 4 months now and really nothing to complain or talk about, really.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
This is so you can have nice things. Go back to titties, stories and such. I just don"t want the bickering anymore - so this is my last post regarding that as I"m also contributing to "shitting up the thread", which I apologize for. I can"t please everyone, though - but I"m trying the best I can.
I had to cook my own breakfast this morning, so you"re obviously not doing the best you can. Not once, not -once- have I opened up my mail to find a care package from you with cookies in it.

I"m deeply wounded. After all we"ve been through, with me passively aggressively antagonizing Millie and you having to deal with all that bullshit. We had a bond deeper then blood, thicker then water!

Anyways...

Faking confidence works man. I"m batting 1000 personally. Sure that"s only because I"m 7 for 7...but women worth spending time with in Wisconsin are few and far between.

Now if I could find a way to fake still being interested in them when it turns out they aren"t actually going to school to be a vet and instead intend on being a gas station attendant for the remainder of their lives....

Tenks

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You know how to clinch it, Tenks. It"s in your sig.
Maybe for her birthday I will surprise her with every girl"s fantasy. A massive wad sucked out of her pussy and snowballed into her mouth.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Unless that man gets ANOTHER man and they BOTH blow their loads in her, and they BOTH go down on her, and they BOTH make her cum, and they BOTH suck it out, and they BOTH feed it to her in a big wet double-kiss. She would go so bananas for that!!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It"s so much less intriguing with grob on ignore. I just have To assumethat he has bananas on his mind ever since the ex

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
female friend of Stephanie... said "Hey, Stephanie is joining us later *wink wink* *stupid grin*"
"well, give it a try" or "I think she likes you" from one of her friends would probably be enough to encourage me.
Her friend practically said "go for it"; Why would she say anything if she didnt" think you had a shot?

Tenks

Picasso said:
On a scale of 1/10 how much would oversized nips bother you?
How oversized? Like a full out slice of bologna or what?

I"m a boob man personally so I probably would see it as a rather large turn off

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Good god. Has anyone seen a girl even close to the blue one? That"s so ridiculous I can"t believe it"s real. I hooked up with a girl in college who had nips like first pic and it was a huge turn off. That and the fact that she apparently popped a squat in my bedroom because after she left I found my previously-empty Gatorade bottle full of piss.