Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I can"t believe my luck.

There was a movie about the Eiger North Face in the cinema last year or so, and it was released on dvd/bd recently. Saturday, I thought "what the heck" and ordered the BD.
It arrived at work today, and I put it on my passenger seat, thinking nothing of it.

Went climbing, met the others, made plans for the weekend, and went for some fastfood afterwards. Fun evening all in all.
Said our goodbyes and walked to our cars. Mine was parked left of Stephanie"s.
As I get in, she knocks on the passenger window. I click it down and she says "you have that movie! I"ll have to borrow that "
me: "sure, got a BD player?"
her: "well I have a playstation" (aha!)
me: "unless it"s a PS3 it won"t cut it, but we can watch it together at my place"
her: "yeah that"d be cool "

She"s either very naive (for lack of a better word), or totally into me and just waiting for a sign.
Shit, now I"ll have to clean up my place.

So, guys, go out there and buy a PS3. You never know how it might help you

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It wasnt the PS3 that helped you, it was your good lucks and your charming person... LOL SORRY JK

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
DID YOU GET HER NUMBER?
Oh snap.

No. I didn"t consider it a good idea to just blurt out "oh can I have your number" with the others around (that would have looked really stupid), and we were never really alone (well except when getting into our cars). That would have been the best moment for today, but we"re set up to go climbing on saturday anyway (with the others), so I"m not worried at all.

Sutekh said:
It wasnt the PS3 that helped you, it was your good lucks and your charming person... LOL SORRY JK
That too, probably
I"m a really nice guy IRL.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Stop rationalizing your rampant lack of testicles. First of all, when she commented on the movie you should have immediately gone in for the kill: "Oh well how about we order some Chinese and watch the movie at my place Thursday?" Or whatever. Set a date and time. If you didn"t set a date and time, what you just did was the equivalent of running in to an old friend and saying "we should do lunch together sometime" with no intention of ever doing so.

I"m no expert on the female psyche here, but I know enough that you WILL have to take the initiative at some point. The longer you wait to do that, the less the chance of this going anywhere. She"ll either think that you aren"t in to her, or she"ll just "friend" you, or someone will jump in while you"re quivering in the corner because she touched your shoulder.

And seriously, get her fucking number. Take her aside and get it. "Hey Stephanie, can I talk to you for a second? Great. Listen I"d like to get together for a bite to eat/game of bowling/an intense LARP session next weekend, you up for it? Great, give me your number and I"ll be in touch."

Sack up already. Most chicks will give their number to a random stranger on the fucking street these days.

bofa_sl

shitlord
sorry for the slight de-rail, I"ll only be a few. Tried the POF divoice line and worked like a charm...here"s my conversation with this broad who just moved out near where I live. This is where it"s make or break time, I don"t want to send another "conversation", I want to get the digits and be done with the emails. How can I go about it in a creative/non-creeper/craigslist killer way?

Here"s what I have so far..and I"ve attached her pic"s. She"s from Cali and with the blonde hair, I"m not sure how far I"ll want to take it, but hey..it might be worth a few drinks

Salshun_foh

shitlord
bofa said:
sorry for the slight de-rail, I"ll only be a few. Tried the POF divoice line and worked like a charm...here"s my conversation with this broad who just moved out near where I live. This is where it"s make or break time, I don"t want to send another "conversation", I want to get the digits and be done with the emails. How can I go about it in a creative/non-creeper/craigslist killer way?

Here"s what I have so far..and I"ve attached her pic"s. She"s from Cali and with the blonde hair, I"m not sure how far I"ll want to take it, but hey..it might be worth a few drinks
Those pictures just scream "put it anywhere".

Good show, man.

blizzak_foh

shitlord
She just told you how little she has done since arriving. Go read up on all the events going on in town and narrow your list and tell her a good sister like her needs to have some fun. Have her pick something from a list of things she may like, yet won"t make you want to chew glass. She"s young so she will likely be up for a ton of things. Nice find.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
Those pictures scream fake because I have seen them here in Dallas.
I think if you google image search hot chick that chick and her album is 2-3 pages into the results.

bofa_sl

shitlord
I don"t get his/her MO. It obviously knows Columbia due to Headliners being a real place and Rehab did in fact play there last Fri. I don"t get why "it" would pull random images of a hot chick off page 3 on google and then claim for them to be hers with the intention of meeting someone IRL. It is obviously going to get caught unless it"s just an attention whore and likes emailing people on the net../shurg. I need some more proof before I call her out

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
bofa said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu....for real?
Yea, but just meet up in a public place anyway. I mean the worst that can happen is you have to be real with her and be like "The pictures you showed me clearly aren"t what I"m looking at right now, peace out bitch."

If she"s cool and ends up half way decent looking even though she"s using hot_chick_01"s pictures then its still not a total loss, she"d just be mildly crazy. Now I know some guys might say "don"t put your dick in the crazy", I say just see what happens.