Girls who broke your heart thread

Desidero_foh

shitlord
Dzul said:
met this girl pretty randomly last weekend and turns out shes obsessed with sf4 and use to play wow but quit after WOTLK because her druid was nerfed... lol
I don"t understand why you would want your picture to look like that. It only takes 30 seconds to touch it up so you look human. There are many filters that make it look like you have a tan and decent skin. Orange + blur is not one of them.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
The guy posts a pic of a hot girl in it, and all you faggits have to talk about is how HE looks? WTF!

Thanks for posting a pic Dzul! She"s smoking!

Desidero_foh

shitlord
She"s hot, but his picture embodies all of the shit that people joke about on these forums. All he has to do is the puckered lips pose to complete the scene.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Aztlan said:
Thanks for posting a pic Dzul! She"s orange!
Fixed.

Seriously after all the guido pics we"ve seen on these boards...you"d think one would have a greater appreciation for making themselves not look like they just returned from an oompa loompa orgy in a vat of carrot juice.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
I guess her profile mentioning gaming and cars led to a flood of creepy messages.
Almost as creepy as putting her picture on here not once, but ? The best part is, if she really does lurk FoH (or reads this thread), she knew you were "in love" with her when you first chatted . Your entire post/dating/fucking history is there for the taking, to be pored over and anally fisted at her leisure! As she might say, "Lulz. Nowaiiii."

I can only assume that since Ronaan hasn"t posted since his date last night, he"s either in the throes of vigorous sex or is wallowing in abject failure. Why do I get the feeling he forestalled fucking this chick like he couldn"t ask for her phone number?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
That"s a tossup. Usually orange giant upper body is accompanied by bird legs. However his name IS dzul.

Ps aliens aren"t hot, so until that chick is the color of a normal human, she"s not hot

Heeeeere it is lmao

also I submit my girl, we"re still going strong and what not. She"s pretty amazing and also plays WoW. Her characters are Kydreah, Myrilla, and Katahdin as her mains on Blackhand.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She"s cute, good for you. Her shark print tank top deal makes me think of something a little kid or developmentally disabled adult would wear... so do with that as you will.

What"s going on between your eye brows? Some crazy scar?

Yea, I was attacked by a half-wolf when I was 4 years old. My grandparents" neighbors at the time thought it would be a swell idea to keep it around as a pet and one day it decided I looked like a fun chew toy. yay ozark mountain hillbillies Fuck southern Missouri.

Both my eyes were swelled shut for 3 months and I was in a full head wrap for most of that, with only my left eye exposed. The tear duct in my right eye had to have a tube inserted into it to force it to heal right.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
so when you guys go out with a girl to like a bar and get pretty drunk... do most of you drive home in that state or just get a taxi? Would probably be pretty lame if you said you weren"t drinking because you had to drive I guess

Taxi

Drunk drivers are all pieces of shit who deserve nothing but the swift hand of the law to rape the shit out of them. One of my best friends in high school was killed by a drunk driver. Fuck any of you who are too fucking stupid to call a cab or just not fucking drink.

Vatoreus said:
Taxi

Drunk drivers are all pieces of shit who deserve nothing but the swift hand of the law to rape the shit out of them. One of my best friends in high school was killed by a drunk driver. Fuck any of you who are too fucking stupid to call a cab or just not fucking drink.
My cousin was 16 years old and just gotten her drivers license a few months before being t-boned by a drunk driver in a large truck. She"s now a paraplegic. Drunk drivers can all die in a fire.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Alcestis said:
I can only assume that since Ronaan hasn"t posted since his date last night, he"s either in the throes of vigorous sex or is wallowing in abject failure. Why do I get the feeling he forestalled fucking this chick like he couldn"t ask for her phone number?
It"s 9 AM here and she just left ~30 mins ago

had 2 hours of sleep last night too!

Thanks for all the advice (especially the repeated asskickings which I obviously needed in order to get shit done).

edit: nice girl Vatoreus. Well done.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
It"s 9 AM here and she just left ~30 mins ago

had 2 hours of sleep last night too!

Thanks for all the advice (especially the repeated asskickings which I obviously needed in order to get shit done).

edit: nice girl Vatoreus. Well done.
1: Congrats!

2: Youdoknow the price of our advice.