Girls who broke your heart thread

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
aychamo, I think you don"t fully deserve all the shit that follows you around here, but for someone who said (), advocated waiting at least , ripped into Dabamf for not being able to get laid and having a girlfriend while you yourself have "", and to top it all off, claimed that "it"s been so long since ,(if ever.)" (bolded for emphasis) when that comment happened to be on your PREVIOUSthuper awethomerelationship... you can"t blame people for calling you out on a complete 180 whenever you fall in love with someone new. When you say you"ve had a string of healthy relationships, do you mean the one previous and this current one? Two is a "string"? Really? >.<

I"m all for changing your mind within half a year, but it"s not fine to make fun of others for giving the same advice you yourself followed and gave for that long, while simultaneously inflating your experience to make it appear you"re a definitive fount of successful relationship knowledge. Cut out the low blows to Dabamf. Retaliating when someone tries to cockjoust and you said you"d keep it "civil" is doing the thing you put others on ignore for: being a troll. You can do better than that.

Grats, Draegan. I was mainly referring to the complete lack of tits you"ve posted, but I guess that"ll do. For now.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Thank you for quoting what I already stated. All that shit you linked too is great for getting laid, but not advice for how to succeed in a relationship. Follow along, nurse.

And I stand by what I said to Dabamf, dude thinks he"s a god of relationship advice and talks like he is a pro with women, but he can"t even get laid! (in 4 months!). Nor can he handle one Korean girl. I guess it"s true: "Those who can, do. Those who can"t, teach!"

Alcestis said:
aychamo, I think you don"t fully deserve all the shit that follows you around here, but for someone who said (), advocated waiting at least , ripped into Dabamf for not being able to get laid and having a girlfriend while you yourself have "", and to top it all off, claimed that "it"s been so long since ,(if ever.)" (bolded for emphasis) when that comment happened to be on your PREVIOUSthuper awethomerelationship... you can"t blame people for calling you out on a complete 180 whenever you fall in love with someone new. When you say you"ve had a string of healthy relationships, do you mean the one previous and this current one? Two is a "string"? Really? >.<

I"m all for changing your mind within half a year, but it"s not fine to make fun of others for giving the same advice you yourself followed and gave for that long, while simultaneously inflating your experience to make it appear you"re a definitive fount of successful relationship knowledge. Cut out the low blows to Dabamf. Retaliating when someone tries to cockjoust and you said you"d keep it "civil" is doing the thing you put others on ignore for: being a troll. You can do better than that.

Grats, Draegan. I was mainly referring to the complete lack of tits you"ve posted, but I guess that"ll do. For now.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Thank you for quoting what I already stated. All that shit you linked too is great for getting laid, but not advice for how to succeed in a relationship.
Exactly. You were initially responding to bofa, who might care about a relationship in the long run, but is currently NOW in the stage of "gaming" this chick of his. If he thinks this is lasting material, he can later drop the act. You yourself said it is good to fake confidence you may not have, which bofa appears to need. After all, he was asking if he should kiss on the first date after (IMO) needlessly lying about his age, for God"s sake. Your advice didn"t (and doesn"t) sync with his current situation. And you mocked others who use those methods, on top of it. THAT was the point of my post. The only,only, reason you jumped in to offer your sage wisdom about stable relationships (and act hoity-toity about not needing "the game") was because you wanted to show everyone that your shit was peaches, unicorns, and rainbows. Like it always is... until the bitch dies.

Follow along, nurse.
Shut the fuck up, "doctor".

For someone who actually defended you and thought you got more mistreatment than necessary, I stand corrected. You deserveallof the shit you get.

{edit}: If not more.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Cool

drunk dialed my ex, told her I am going to Afghanistan and when the Taliban kills me she won"t have to worry about my drunk dialing.

wish I had an irl rewind button

edit- at this point I should just send a set-up text message in an attempt to get a lol worthy submission for texts from last night

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Awww my little nurse sounds so mad! Don"t worry, I"ll leave some orders in a chart for you to clean the sand out of your vagina! Nothing too complicated, you"re just an RN (shit you"re prob an LPN, or a ward tech lol)

Alcestis said:
Exactly. You were initially responding to bofa, who might care about a relationship in the long run, but is currently NOW in the stage of "gaming" this chick of his. If he thinks this is lasting material, he can later drop the act. You yourself said it is good to fake confidence you may not have, which bofa appears to need. After all, he was asking if he should kiss on the first date after (IMO) needlessly lying about his age, for God"s sake. Your advice didn"t (and doesn"t) sync with his current situation. And you mocked others who use those methods, on top of it. THAT was the point of my post. The only,only, reason you jumped in to offer your sage wisdom about stable relationships (and act hoity-toity about not needing "the game") was because you wanted to show everyone that your shit was peaches, unicorns, and rainbows. Like it always is... until the bitch dies.

Shut the fuck up, "doctor".

For someone who actually defended you and thought you got more mistreatment than necessary, I stand corrected. You deserveallof the shit you get.

{edit}: If not more.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Awww my little nurse sounds so mad! Don"t worry, I"ll leave some orders in a chart for you to clean the sand out of your vagina! Nothing too complicated, you"re just an RN (shit you"re prob an LPN, or a ward tech lol)
And you wonder why people get all in your fucking face. You just sit here and stir the fucking pot all day long. People call you on your bullshit, and then you need to talk down to them, like you"re fucking better than them.

Newsflash : you are not some unique little snowflake. Put a fucking cock in it, no one wants to hear your bullshit anymore.

Drave_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
"Those who can, do. Those who can"t, teach!"
HOME is the two top floors of a condominium apartment building in Manhattan, near Central Park, which were demolished and rebuilt over the past year as a French palace. It is a work in progress: a butler in a white jacket serves soft drinks in crystal goblets as workers on tall ladders adjust the wiring for a chandelier in the rotunda.

Rooms are filled with gilded French furniture, crystal sconces, heavy silken fabrics, towering Greek columns and hand-painted murals. It has all been planned ""so you shouldn"t think you"re in America,"" says its owner, Joan Rivers.

But the minute she begins talking about her life during the last three years, the far-fetched trappings of celebrity and fortune fade away. As she speaks about life on her own without her husband of 23 years, Edgar Rosenberg, Ms. Rivers sounds like widows everywhere who are groping for a way to go forward despite what nearly all agree is the most painful, wrenching and self-defeating experience they have ever faced. Even though she did not become a widow under typical circumstances - her husband committed suicide - Ms. Rivers"s description of her passage through grief is not all that different from that of other women whose husbands have died.

""You don"t ever get over the loss of your husband: you survive it,"" said Ms. Rivers, who is Mrs. Rosenberg to her household staff. ""I was 52 years old and had to totally start a new existence."" At first, she said, she turned to close friends and a psychologist for help. ""But nobody can really help you,"" she said, her brash speaking voice toned down to a soft, serious level. ""You have to help yourself. This is a solo trip."" Few married women will escape widowhood. There are 11.5 million widows in the United States, and projections from census data suggest that nearly 80 percent of all married women can expect to be widowed, and that they will survive their husbands by about 16 years. Underlying those projections are two trends: women live longer than men, seven years on average, and men tend to marry women younger than themselves.

Ms. Rivers and other widows who have written new books on the subject all describe life as a black pit immediately after their husbands died. Philomene Gates writes in ""Suddenly Alone: A Woman"s Guide to Widowhood"" (Harper & Row, $18.95) that she ""wanted to die too."" She was married for 38 years to Samuel E. Gates, a lawyer who died of a heart attack in 1979.

Mrs. Gates, herself a lawyer in New York, goes on to write that she ""felt vulnerable, unattractive, unloved and hideously alone,"" and that ""the first few months of widowhood almost flattened me.""

""I felt my life was over,"" said Xenia Rose, whose husband the cellist Leonard Rose, died of leukemia in 1984; they had been married 20 years. ""There was no future.

""It was the worst thing that ever happened to me,"" added Mrs. Rose, a psychotherapist in New York. Her account of her experience, ""Widow"s Journey: a Return to the Loving Self,"" will be published in October by Henry Holt ($19.95).

Ms. Rivers described herself as virtually starting over from scratch. Her husband was found dead from an overdose of prescription drugs in a Philadelphia hotel room on Aug. 14, 1987. His death came three months after Ms. Rivers was dismissed by the Fox Broadcasting Company from ""The Late Show,"" a ratings failure that was an attempt to topple Johnny Carson. Her husband had managed her business affairs and was the show"s executive producer.

""I was totally unstrung, totally fragmented,"" Ms. Rivers said. ""I had no career. No husband. Nothing.""

""I didn"t know how to turn on the outside lights or where the burglar alarm was,"" she said. ""Edgar did everything, so I could concentrate totally on my child and my career. I didn"t even know the name of my bank.""

At the same time, she said, she was dealing with other issues typical of early widowhood: anger toward her husband, loss of self-esteem, friends" expectations of how she should and should not behave, rejection by married friends who felt uncomfortable socializing with a single woman, and worries about finances. She wanted to go back to work, but the combination of her talk-show failure and the circumstances of her husband"s death made her unemployable.

""Nobody wants to see someone whose husband has killed himself do comedy four weeks later,"" she said.

Some widows say that initially they are so exhausted by grief that they can hardly get out of bed in the morning. ""Putting on my makeup, deciding what to wear, thinking of what I had to do - it all took as much energy as climbing Mount Everest,"" Mrs. Gates writes.

Ms. Rivers had a very different reaction. Unable to work, she funneled her energy into frenetic travel.

""I went all over,"" she said. ""To Dallas for a party, the South of France for a weekend. It was better to be in the air for 14 hours than sitting at home.""

Like many women, she has never liked being called a widow. ""It is a terrible word,"" Ms. Rivers said. ""The connotation is a lady in a long black dress who has retired from the world. And then, when you start to go out, and you laugh in a restaurant, people look at you as the Merry Widow. That"s even worse.

""Part of the healing process is that you can laugh at something, even the next day, and then you start to cry again. There are terrible highs and terrible lows.""

For every widow, recovery follows an individual path. ""There are no rules for getting through this,"" said Mrs. Rose, who has remarried.

""I expected to feel 100 percent better a year after Leonard died. I felt worse.""

Mrs. Rose, who encourages widows to join support groups, said many women feel so much pressure to recover by the end of a year that ""they think they are weird if they don"t.""

Laurie Graham, the author of ""Rebuilding the House: One Woman"s Passage Through Grief"" (Viking, $17.95), said it was ""at least a year before I felt tentatively hopeful, but I still had terrible episodes of sadness."" Ms. Graham, a former editor at Scribner"s, was married for eight years to George Shieffelin, a retired chairman of Scribner"s, who died of a heart attack in 1988.

""I was not ready to meet new people until two years after George died,"" she said.

Ms. Rivers, who has resurrected an ""ice cold"" career and is writing a book about her life, said she was ""very proud"" of what she had done on her own. ""My life now is very busy, very full and terribly lonely,"" she said.

She came close to remarrying about a year after her husband died. ""I was so desperate, so left out,"" she said. Now she sees someone on a ""semi-regular"" basis, she said, but has no plans to marry.

Mrs. Gates has rebuilt what she called ""a co-ed life."" Although she said she still thinks of her husband ""40 times a day,"" she has worked hard to establish friendships with single men whom she can call to accompany her to parties and dances.

""I like men,"" she said, ""and I have made the most enormous effort not to have a circle of friends who are all widows.""

Ms. Rivers said she was now in ""the final phase of widowhood: you have adjusted, you are able to go on but you do not forget your husband.""

""I miss the person you can say everything to,"" she said, her eyes welling tears. ""I miss having a history with somebody. I miss getting into a car after a party and saying, "Could you believe that?" I miss the friend, the buddy who is really in your corner. There is no one to say: "I"m going downstairs. Do you want a sandwich?" Those are the things of widowhood that are just killers, even now.""

She took a deep breath. ""He"s not going to come back, so you have to get your life going again. You must get to it, and don"t wallow. A life can be made. It can even be terrific. But it"s never going to be the same.""

Louis

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Jesus christ you"re a douche. There"s no way another human being puts up with your shit in the real world.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Alcestis said:
Exactly. You were initially responding to bofa, who might care about a relationship in the long run, but is currently NOW in the stage of "gaming" this chick of his. If he thinks this is lasting material, he can later drop the act.
Further: When bofa said he called or texted the girl, everyone said "OMG teh game says u can"t call or text for 2 days - you look so pathetic and you have no idea what you"re doing! omg omg!" What happened? He got a date. Hello. That"s the whole reason I brought up the point of people taking advice from someone who can"t get a girlfriend or even get laid. Like me or not, believe whatever I say or not, but the facts are I"ve had a handful of girlfriends (some bad, and more recently very good ones), and I"ve gotten laid a whole lot. I got laid a lot before I knew any of the "game" stuff, and got laid a lot after the game stuff too. So, I am speaking from experience. I"m not denouncing not needing confidence, I"m just denouncing a lot of these stupid rules. I promise you, if you take a girl out and show her your incredible personality and how much fun you are, etc, that you will have infinitely more success than taking her out, and trying to manipulate her feelings into thinking that she"s below you and that you don"t like her, etc. (and if your personality sucks and you"re a boring person, no amount of game is going to get you success)

And if you would read the thread I also said I agreed with Tenks that I probably overspoke when I "denounced" the whole of the game - it"s just that a lot of the "rules" are fucking retarded and have no basis in reality. Not calling a person for two days doesn"t make you more confident. Confidence is what you present to a person, it doesn"t make you appear more confident, or anything else, by having people wait a couple of days on you. That"s ridiculous.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Aychamos bitter denial over his failed social life reminds me of a lost soul who has over -200, oh the disparity.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
This is off-topic and hypocritical, so I spoilered it.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I really hate to go back on my previous post and contribute to the naughty behavior, but to hell with it (for now, hah).

Aychamo, you made yourself out to be a (bigger) arrogant prick. You"re no better than anyone else, and I can only hope you don"t carry that same outlook to work. It"s unprofessional and says a lot about what you "really" know, and even more about why you"re in this profession (if you truly believe what you said). Talking "down" to the backbone of what holds medical facilities together is pretty messed up. Even people not medically savvy would know that doctors could never function without nurses carrying their weight.

Take a [forced] break.

PS: I see "just a" Nurse Practitioner who I would never trade in for a "real doctor"