Girls who broke your heart thread

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
lost said:
Nice, so is an ex girlfriend posting this on facebook

enough evidence for cops? lol, i mean who posts that on facebook? and no i didnt for those wondering
Sorry to Etoille and double post but here"s a simple piece of advice mate. Stop hanging about these fucking psycho"s and meet some reasonable people. The End.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I have stopped it"s been a month or so since i had to see my x and get my clothes she found, but yeah.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Alcestis said:
If you really believe that it took her a mere month to get over you and your extended relationship, instead of the likelihood that she"d known about this guy and pondered on how she"d rather be with him long before the break-up... well, okay. *shrug*

I"m all for mental/written repetition of something you may not truly believe to get over someone, which is what this eerily sounds like, despite you saying so. I"m with Tenks. You say you could detach yourself enough after a second crash and burn to say "fuck it""? As far as I can tell, you haven"t even detached yourself from thefirstone. You even fell on the curb (and it hurt apparantly), yet you took the time to note down every reaction of hers: "kissing the top of my head, rubbing her fingers through my hair asking if I was okay". I"d never accept such intimate physical contact from someone who is supposed to be in a long-term relationship, but that"s me and my bias. There was no reason for her and her kid to stay over (or merely even GO) to your house for after what"s supposed to be a casual lunch. Before you explain it away - I"m certainly not a heartless bitch to send out a kid out there wearing shit all over his pants: washing the clothes was necessary. But they should"ve been out immediately after completion, not just lingered around for "a few hours". Is your washer and dryer from the 70s? And there"s no reason you shouldn"t have said anything but "It"s none of your business, sorry" after she stuck her nose into something that hasnothing whatsoeverto do with her, instead of you offering a coy, "oh she"s a friend tee hee".

You"rebarelysteering clear of the "boyfriend" role from what I"m reading, and you"re rushing headlong into the "father of a child that isn"t mine where the mother isn"t really interested in me" one instead. You were passed over for an out-of-state guy who would"ve cheated on her given an opportunity (and is probably doing so: let"s not gloss over probabilities here) - whom she stupidlyforgave. She"d rather be with a guy like that and be "lonely" than be with you. How on earth can you rationalize this, Tarrant? How can you agree to her thinly veiled "please somebody, anybody, spend time with me" lunch date? And she just called you, scant hours after showering more attention on her, for another go? I have a sneaking suspicion that if you didn"t have plans, you would"ve said "yes". That makes what you"re doing unhealthy... for you both.
Love reading your posts. Everything you have stated in this thread I agree with 100%.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
If you really believe that it took her a mere month to get over you and your extended relationship, instead of the likelihood that she"d known about this guy and pondered on how she"d rather be with him long before the break-up... well, okay. *shrug*
sad reality but truth. everyone watches out for their own ass, she"s simply makin it easier to get out of relationship by getting onto a new one, using u while she looks for that next relationship

Mustaffi_foh

shitlord
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dSJbqKp1oCk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dSJbqKp1oCk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alcestis said:
No way I"ll maintain that streak indefinitely, so I"ll quit while I"m ahead:

Tyenisgay.
BAM OUT PLAYED.

andTHATis why I love reading her posts

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Success!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Table buddy!!

K, firstly, I have to apologize for replying to your email so late. Today is my first day back in the office (I get every second Monday off) and I rarely look at my emails when I"m at home for fear of getting wrapped up in my work during time off. I don"t have a personal email account b/c I don"t need a 1000 ways for people to get a hold of me (text, cell, home line, work email, answering machine, etc.., etc.. - like really, my friends/family already have many options).

Yes, your parents and grandparents where both on my flight home. They are really lovely. They were so friendly to me.

I love all your suggestions! So fun! I really want to go to everything. Tuesday and Saturday are out for me so my choice is easy. I"m free Thursday night, but the only catch with Thursday night is that I won"t want to stay out too late b/c I have a 9:00am meeting on Friday with a couple Environmental lobbyists who are trying to sabotage one of my projects, so I have to be alert to say the least and not hung-over/strung out. If you think we can be home by 11:30pm on Thursday, I"m in. If not we may have to get together another day or evening. What u think??

Excellent. My grampa took the tickets on Saturday and I gave the ones tonight to my dad since I hadn"t heard back. I"m kind of shocked she said yes, to be honest.

edit: added pic that my mom just emailed to me. "Have you talked to her? Are you going out?" Moms

Brad2770

I am not familiar with how things work in that area of the country, but why would she need to take a flight home? Maybe I missed it in the story for the wedding, but how far away is she from you?

And very cool you made a date of the night. You really need to follow through with a viewing of Wedding Crashers. Maybe you will get a handjob under the table.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The wedding was in Kelowna, about 900km away from Edmonton. She lives about 5 blocks from my place, and works closer.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You"re going to fuck it up. I can feel it, it will make for great entertainment in the next couple of posts.

Atleast if you keep acting like "Oh wow I"m surprised she said yes!1" you will(Not saying to be cocky, just have some confidence bro).

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sutekh said:
You"re going to fuck it up. I can feel it, it will make for great entertainment in the next couple of posts.

Atleast if you keep acting like "Oh wow I"m surprised she said yes!1" you will(Not saying to be cocky, just have some confidence bro).
Honestly the first impression I got from that e-mail was that it was written exactly how he writes, and it was pretty much the most favorable first communication you could have with a female that you didn"t even know at all. I"d like to give him the benefit of the doubt though because that"d be really really bad.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
arkk123 said:
Honestly the first impression I got from that e-mail was that it waswritten exactly how he writes, and it was pretty much the most favorable first communication you could have with a female that you didn"t even know at all. I"d like to give him the benefit of the doubt though because that"d be really really bad.
You don"t say....

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, really? You guys think I am faking it or something? She said "firstly" for fuck"s sake, everyone knows I say "first, second" etc. Sheesh. And I sure as fuck never say "u".

That hurts boys, that really hurts :/

Sutekh said:
You"re going to fuck it up.
Absolutely. Without question. This is what I do with relationships.

I"m not concerned about that. I"m not surprised in terms of "oh wow this awesome girl might actually like little old me!", more in terms of she is already seeing someone, she wasn"t overly flirtatious and quite reserved, and it took awhile to hear back. I actually DO tend to have a problem of coming across as cocky.

edit: I realize the attachment doesn"t prove a whole lot, but hey, I"d still appreciate the advice with my imaginary girlfriend k? Oh yeah, and the pic is authentic too! I reference the tie I am wearing in this post:

Course, I"m not gonna go find a screen cap of Ted wearing that tie, you can do that on your own if you"d like.