Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mission accomplished, made the move.

Objective failed, things got awkward and she left.

I didn"t try to call after she left, gonna let her get a hold of me on her own which I"m sure she will eventually.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tenks said:
Here is how your relationship will go. Since she is 20 and has no direction in her life I can guarantee it.

1) You will both really be into each other for a while
2) She will become more into you than you are her
3) You will counteract that by giving her your balls on a silver platter
4) She will appreciate the gesture for a while
5) She will want a "change" in her life
6) This change will eventually become you
7) She will leave you

This will occur over about 3 months. Enjoy!
Yea, so how about I just don"t give her my balls on a silver platter and we see how things go from there. Thanks for the advice on what not to do.

In the meantime I"ll keep having sex with a hot 20 year old until she grows tired of me, which it sounds like it"ll happen before her medical problems become an issue Whether "she" wants action or a relationship honestly isn"t even my concern at this point, but I suppose I should ask her eventually.

I have always just been living in the moment with her, which doesn"t leave time to bring up stuff that I would describe as "stupid bullshit to bring up when talking to a girl" like the fact that she"s 7 years younger than me, I mean there is absolutely zero outcome that I can envision where things would be "better" if I brought that up.

lost I think you"re right about the pity party, which maybe why it"s been so successful for me that I haven"t given her any pity to her, and even tease her a little about it. But no, I"m not anywhere near Tampa.

Re: the paladin issue, things started to improve in my favor with women right around the time that I started main tanking for my guild, coincidence? I think not!

~XtitanX~_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
heh, I had skipped that post until Alcestis pointed it out. I went back and read it now. In response to the very end question about why does dude always end up with chicks in relationship, I offer the following: because you"re the shithead "friend" who lurks in the background around his group of buddies, waiting until their backs are turned or they"re otherwise not paying attention, and then pounces on their girlfriend.

Maybe you don"t see it that way, and obviously it doesn"t just happen all at once in one incident. But we all have that friend who we find out has exchanged numbers with our girlfriend without our knowledge, and either seeds or feeds her concerns about us or listens to her (real or imagined) concerns and plays the nice guy.

Let me put it this way: it is almost NEVER appropriate to spend time alone with your bud"s girlfriend unless you were friends with each other BEFORE the relationship, or the relationship is very long term (2-3+ years) and over time she"s been absorbed in to the group. Otherwise, whether it"s motivated or started by the guy or the girl, it"s not fucking appropriate to hang out alone with one of your friend"s women.

All of the above is moot if the woman is in a relationship with someone you don"t know. That shit is for her to worry about, and you to consider in terms of her intentions/worth.

I dunno, I read that story and thought of one of my "friends" that"s messed around with a couple of current or ex girlfriends amongst the group of guys we hang out with. I used to be good buds with him, played hockey together etc but in highschool we had a general falling out (the specific thing was he backed in to my awesome "93 Sunbird and pushed the bumper in while drunk, and then was surprised when I expected him to pay me the $75 it cost in labor to re-adjust it, I"m cheap like that). But all through junior high and high school he was the guy who was calling your girlfriend without you knowing, or offering her a ride home, or giving her a shoulder to cry on, or a back massage/rub, or when you were out of town or doing something else making dinner plans, or whatever else. He"d always deny he was up to anything, and maybe he even genuinely believed himself. But every one of his friends knew what he was like, and kept their women as far away from him as possible.

You"re that guy.
Ok. I guess I just didnt go into enough. I"m not the guy that just kinda hangs out with everyone. I pretty much have a circle of friends I hang out with. She kinda fell into that circle, but we never really talked much until I moved in with them. So, its not like I didnt know her, I just had never really talked to her that much before hand. They had been together for almost 2 years at this point, but they kinda are only together because they have a kid together. Both of them openly admit that they would not be together if it wasnt for her.

Aside from him, and when I lost my virginity, it hasnt been good friends. Its been associates I guess. I mean, its not like every chick I"ve ever fucked has been dating a friend or associate, but it just kinda of happens.

I think it has more to do with the fact Im an asshole, so when people meet me, they really don"t know how to handle it. But whenever I get to know someone, they see the part of me that isnt an asshole(Which kinda explains the circle of friends, and lotta associates).

I really don"t do that shit on purpose, it just kind of fucking happens. I mean, there has been occasions when I told someone I was going to have sex with their gf, and they told me to take my best shot.

Another thing to mention, all the guys are still friends/associates. None of them really took that shit to heart at all. I mean, I"m doing them a favor, because if they will fuck around with me, they"ll do it to someone that won"t let the dude know.

So its not like im a spineless asshole that doesn"t fess up. I"ve told everyone of them when it happens. But I make poor decisions about doing it. But I mean, fuck, I should get points for not having fucked her when we were both drunk. I told her that I wasn"t going to have sex with her until they broke up(Because, its only a matter of time. They both hate each other, and there is only so long the baby will keep them together).

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Wow you are a delusional asshole one day a guy may be as much of a sociopath as you are and kill you for fucking with his woman congrats

~XtitanX~_foh

shitlord
What the fuck am I delusional about?

You act like I dont know that its fucked up, but thats just how the shit has played out. I mean, if I didnt know what I was doing was fucked up, I probably wouldnt have asked why the fuck it happens?

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
um because maybe you just seem to not give much of a damn while you fuck your friends girl like its no big deal and he should be glad you found out she was willing

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
You are delusional about not being the dickbag that tries to swoop everyone elses girlfriend.

Do not misinterpret. It is absolutely fine to pick up someones girlfriend, but to swoop your friends girl... makes you wonder if you are actually friends with them or just recruiting a date screening service in order to easily find preselected women.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And even if you aren"t really friends and just "associates", you"re living with them and they have a kid. "It just happens" because you make shit decisions and put yourself in those situations. If you move choose to lean a little more and a little more over the edge of a cliff, you will fall. Don"t justify shitbag assholery with "oh I"m such a nice southern gentleman, I help out w/ the kid etc". If you"ve come to the point where you"ve convinced yourself that there isn"t anything wrong with what you"re doing, and doesn"t in any way happen due to your own actions, then you should get professional help.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
~XtitanX~ said:

You act like I dont know that its fucked up, but thats just how the shit has played out. I mean, if I didnt know what I was doing was fucked up, I probably wouldnt have asked why the fuck it happens?
You should shoot yourself and then ask the doctor why you bleed. Dipshit

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:
Yea, so how about I just don"t give her my balls on a silver platter and we see how things go from there. Thanks for the advice on what not to do.

In the meantime I"ll keep having sex with a hot 20 year old until she grows tired of me, which it sounds like it"ll happen before her medical problems become an issue Whether "she" wants action or a relationship honestly isn"t even my concern at this point, but I suppose I should ask her eventually.

I have always just been living in the moment with her, which doesn"t leave time to bring up stuff that I would describe as "stupid bullshit to bring up when talking to a girl" like the fact that she"s 7 years younger than me, I mean there is absolutely zero outcome that I can envision where things would be "better" if I brought that up.

lost I think you"re right about the pity party, which maybe why it"s been so successful for me that I haven"t given her any pity to her, and even tease her a little about it. But no, I"m not anywhere near Tampa.

Re: the paladin issue, things started to improve in my favor with women right around the time that I started main tanking for my guild, coincidence? I think not!
Fuck sake, he gets laid once by the Hound of the Baskervilles and suddenly he is King Pimp ?
You sir, are making all the mistakes everyone you know who is your own age made 7 or 8 years ago. Just getting to squirt into a vajayjay doesn"t compensate for the years of experience of just dealing with people in this sphere that you have missed.
The very fact that you went from a needy WoWbeast to a younger woman with health issues shows that you are masking your own insecurity by going for woman who are vulnerable and willing to overlook said insecurity. People here with much more experience than you are just pointing out the inevitable consequences of this.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
All I"m saying is that I"m going to take the advice given, not treat the relationship too seriously, and hopefully won"t be too heartbroken in 3 or 4 months or whenever this new girl gets bored of me.

How the fuck does that make me "king pimp"

You"re arguing 2 different things, either

A) girl is vulnerable, and therefore I"m "preying on her vulnerabilities" (ie:taking advantage of her, which I assure you I"m not)

or B) she knows exactly what she wants "right now" and doesn"t mind the fact that I"m "insecure" because the rest of my life is in good order.

A and B are not compatible, but yet somehow you"re trying to argue that both are true.

Yea, this girl isn"t "perfect" but neither am I, I don"t see what"s the problem.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:
All I"m saying is that I"m going to take the advice given, not treat the relationship too seriously, and hopefully won"t be too heartbroken in 3 or 4 months or whenever this new girl gets bored of me.

How the fuck does that make me "king pimp"

You"re arguing 2 different things, either

A) girl is vulnerable, and therefore I"m "preying on her vulnerabilities" (ie:taking advantage of her, which I assure you I"m not)

or B) she knows exactly what she wants "right now" and doesn"t mind the fact that I"m "insecure" because the rest of my life is in good order.

A and B are not compatible, but yet somehow you"re trying to argue that both are true.

Yea, this girl isn"t "perfect" but neither am I, I don"t see what"s the problem.
Actually, try reading what I wrote. I said you were masking your own insecurities (over being inexperienced at nearly 30) by going for women who will settle for "less". You even admitted as much yourself in your first post about the WoWbeast. I said nothing directly about this new girl.
Given how defensive you are being about posts from different people I would suggest part of you realises its not going to as smooth sailing as you are making it out to be.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
Now granted, Eomer talking about a 19 year old hehasn"t gone out with or even talked to in personand using words like "we"ll see what happens" is pretty insane. I know a lot about that...my roommate used to always say it. "We"ll see what happens." It just means "whatever the girl wants, I will follow."
So wait, I say "we"ll see what happens" and it"s "pretty insane", and down below you tell me "fuck your intentions, leave it at "I"m gonna go out with her, and I"ll tell you what happens.""

Maybe I"m not parsing something properly, but I"m not sure how one is "pretty insane" and the other is supposed to be advice. Christ, you guys read in to shit way too much.

I made a short post just updating that I"d messaged a few times with the girl, found out some more info about her situation and set a date to meet up, and asked briefly about the age thing. The post after that was in response to several other people asking questions or, natch, overanalyzing shit, and for the most part my response was "I haven"t met the chick, have no expectation of anything past having a fun time, and am approaching it as no big deal".

Yet you go on to say:

Fuck I posted that little chart half in jest but also serious, Eomer you agreed you should take the advice, then you turn around and write some monster multi-quote post in reference to her. Yea you were responding to people criticizing you, but the subject was about her. Fuck your intentions, leave it at "I"m gonna go out with her, and I"ll tell you what happens." Then, when you"re right, you can give everyone the finger for doubting you. It"s much better than "no seriously guys believe me!"
Christ, my only fault was responding to people posting in the thread! I thought this was a discussion board?

In other news I also messaged the old neighbor flame at the last second to see if she wanted to come to the Oilers glorious victory last night, but she was working nights this week and said we"ll have to do it another time.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
First thing I thought of:

Dabamf isn"t the one over-analyzing here, Eomer. You haven"t even gone on a single date with this chick and yet you can write whole pages about her. Seriously, turn off your brain, go get your dick wet, then tell us about it.

Tarrant220 wrote:
Mission accomplished, made the move.

Objective failed, things got awkward and she left.

I didn"t try to call after she left, gonna let her get a hold of me on her own which I"m sure she will eventually.
Do you think she"s going to contact you because she wasn"t prepared for your move? (and what kind of a move did you make, the train-watching gallery has to know) Otherwise, why not put her completely out of your mind and concentrate on your remaining options?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Last nights experience has me down a bit, her and I actually kinda got into it this morning...I"m thinking it"s going to be a bit before we talk again. We"re both stubborn people so it"ll be a bit. Basically she was upset because she took my interest now as "Well I"m not with anyone else, I may as well settle for her", I told her I was kinda in a relationship for awhile and then getting over shit and to get over herself.

Anyways...

Tomorrow I meeting with the girl who cut my hair last weekend for some Sushi. For those that live here, we"re going to Sushi Tango in Uptown. It"s the only decent place I know outside of Tiger Sushi in the MoA and she was pleased with the decision. Other recommendations would be great for the future since I love Sushi lol.

Recent Ex and I got into a pretty heated argument last night after my friend left, last night just kinda sucked as far as women went. (no nothing is going on, we just chat once in awhile still.)

Sunday I"m seeing Nodrama-ex, not sure whats going on there yet, no solid plans have been made, she mentioned something about coming over to watch football, we"ll see I guess.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Seethe said:
Tarrant220 wrote:

Do you think she"s going to contact you because she wasn"t prepared for your move? (and what kind of a move did you make, the train-watching gallery has to know) Otherwise, why not put her completely out of your mind and concentrate on your remaining options?
I think she was fine with it, it"s just I think she misunderstood the reasoning for it maybe? I dunno, she"s again, pretty hard to get a firm grasp of for reading. I think she had a thing for me while I was with my recent ex, she mentioned something about it while drunk one night, but I took it as she was drunk. (mind you i was in my relationship still at the time) and when things split with my ex and I I think she was a bit scorned I didn"t head over to her.Again this is a guess, I"m not trying to analyze it to much, no real sense in doing that.

Last time we got into a spat we took a breather from one another and things were okay again. She told me this morning via text to give her time to cool off, which I will, I wont bother calling/texting her until she contacts me. So in a matter of speaking yes, I"m putting her out of my mind.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
God
fucking
dammit.

WHY are you seeing ex"s, WHY?! You"ve already figured out why it went south with them hence the EX status.

Fucking retarded, stop being so goddamn needy for attention.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hey buddy, read the thread, the only ex I"m "seeing" is one where we both decided things couldn"t work at the time due to schedule conflicts, there was zero drama to it, we both made the mutual decision to part ways and if we had time for something later and we crossed paths again we would see what happened there. It was common opinion even here that there"s nothing wrong with it when it ends on those kinds of terms. But you"re right, I"m a needy attention starved idiot...you know...because I like women and all.

This has been discussed already, if you want to be part of the conversation, keep up to date on it and save yourself the trouble of looking like an idiot.

Whyme_foh

shitlord

You aresofucked and you don"t even realize it. Having once been in a position similar to yours, let me give you some advice - move the fuck out as soon as possible and stop fucking the girl. Shit will still probably hit the fan eventually but it won"t be the F5 Shitstorm that you"re currently heading towards.

Good luck, you"ll need it.