Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
Well done tarrant. Ballsy move on the canceling chick but it worked and now she"s in the palm of your hand.
Lets hope, I"ve never done anything like that before. Yesterday I texted her, asked how she was feeling, she said not so hot, we texted for a bit then she asked if I had any IM"s, I gave her my yahoo and chatted with her for a few on there, told her I had to go. (girl was coming over)

Nodrama-ex came over, we watched some football, I told her I had a Fantasy Basketball draft to deal with in the early evening, she said that was fine. We hung out, we teamed up together in the kitchen and made dinner. (I love cooking and she knows it something I enjoy doing with her) It was a nice evening all in all I think she wanted to bring up "us" but she backed out of it a few times. She asked me if I was seeing anyone else, If I thought this time was any different then last time.

I told her I wasn"t tied down to anyone else I wouldn"t have had her over, (I dropped that subject quickly) and that I really liked the fact that even though we had busy schedules that we were both able to balance things out and it"s a shame it didn"t happen sooner. She seemed content with those answers so I let it go. I think that conversation is going to come up soon though so I need to figure out whats going on with everything else before I figure out which I"m the most compatible with.

After she left I hopped on the computer and the girl who canceled on my IM"ed me strait away asking if I had a nice afternoon/evening. We chatted a bit, she seems to be the one coming to me more often then not so that"s a nice change of pace. It still blows my mind how that"s turning out so far.

Anyways, now begins the long work week, doubtful I"ll see any of them till the weekend.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
TheCutlery said:
Girls aren"t like that unfortunately. While most guys will maintain a bros before hos stance on shit, women will do whatever it takes to get what they want at that particular moment. If that includes fucking over their friends to get with a dude, they"ll do it.

I forget which comic said it, but he summed it up pretty nicely. When guys meet their friend"s girlfriends, they say "I need a girl like that." When girls meet their friend"s boyfriends, they say "I need THAT guy."
Chris Rock

Brad2770

I will finally give the "19 yr old" a name because I think I might be hanging out with her a little bit now. I will call her Cherry.

Anyways, I saw her at my sister"s wedding. We started talking. She still has feelings for me and I broke her heart last year because I was still hung on my ex.

I told Cherry about my therapy and that I tried things again with my ex recently (she already knew because of my sister). She said she doesnt want anything right now, but she would like me around. I feel the same way, I guess. I still have feelings for her too.

I saw her last night. Just sat on her couch and watched TV and played with her hair. I tucked her into bed and kissed her good night. She texted me on my way home. She asked what I was doing Sat night. I had no plans, so I told her that.

"Would you like to go with me, my sister and her boyfriend to [a haunted house]?"

"I thought you were going to a halloween party."

"I want to do something with you."

"I could probably do that."

I know I ranted in here a few days ago, but thats because I had given up. I KNOW i didnt need to try anymore and it made me mad/sad that I was giving up.

Im not going to look at Cherry as a piece of ass. Im going to look at her as a nice girl and just be her friend. It"s what I want and need right now more than sex. That"s for damned sure.

And her mom and dad seemed happy I was there. I know they really liked me even though I am 12 years older. But she was a pawn then to get back at my ex. Now she is someone I just want to be my friend.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Has potential to blow the fuck up in your face Brad, but you"ve come a long way since a year ago. Just take it easy with her, I"m more so worried about her then you at this point, she"s 19, that has all kinda of possible disaster written all over it depending on where she is at in her maturity.

Be careful would be my advice I guess.

Brad2770

I dont see a relationship coming out of this. Basically, I am going to treat her like a human being instead of a place to put my dick (like I have in the past). I am going to be nice to her and just be friends.

We ended last year because I was still stuck on my ex. And when WotLK came out, I was pretty much done with her because I needed time to level all of my toons. I do not have those distractions now. I havent played WoW in over 3 months and I do know for sure that I am done with my ex.

Just going slow. We both have reasons to go slow and be friends for now.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is headed for disaster. You know that Brad. I know that. This entire board knows that. I"m not even as old as you and I wouldn"t date a 19/20 year old.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I kinda agree with Tenks, but we all know he"s going to do it so like I said, my advice would be just be careful man.

I"m thinking of shooting the girl who canceled on me a text to see how she"s feeling, but I did that yesterday...I"m thinking I"ll let the next batch of communications be started by her, kinda play it off and let her come to me kinda thing, it seemed to work well so far.

I"m to caring, I really do want to see if she"s feeling better, blah, acting like you don"t care can suck. lol

Tenks

If you can"t even see her till the weekend I"d wait till about Wednesday. She"ll prob get ahold of you before that, though. You have to be careful with the whole "Ohh are you ok? I"m such a kind and loving and sensitive male" stuff because that"ll get you labeled a vagina.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah if current trends hold out I expect something from her tonight or tomorrow, by the chance she doesn"t I"ll hit her up Wed like you said.

Tenks

I used to suck really badly at the whole not calling thing as well but now it"s like second nature. Case in point I went out with my gray-zone girlfriend on Thursday and told her Friday morning I was busy all weekend so I didn"t call her and didn"t expect her to call me. Like clockwork she texted me at like 10 this afternoon and we"re going out Tuesday. Desperate is never on any girl"s list of qualities she wants in a guy and being aloof is the best way to pull that off.

I didn"t really believe it or figure it out until I had my heart crushed by the first girl I thought I loved because I gave her my nuts on a platter. Won"t make that mistake again.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
yeah the more I like them the harder it is to not call. The only girl I"ve had problems with not calling or texting was my recent ex. The moment I forced myself (and it was really fucking hard) to not talk to her until she talked to me resulted in 3 weeks of silence between us with her finally breaking and asking me out to dinner. (this was awhile ago)

I know it works...it"s just hard sometimes.

I think its kinda working double with this girl because like I said, shes easily a 9 maybe a 10 by far the most physically attractive woman I"ve ever gone after and seemingly had a shot with and I by all accounts an not a good looking guy. I mean I"m not hideous by any means, but I"m realistic. I"m balding and I"m a heavier guy. (not obese, but I could deff. stand to shed some pounds)

I think she didn"t expect this out of me and honestly, it makes two of us. Not sure if that"s part of whats going on or if there"s a secret fucked up/crazy side to her thats waiting to explode drama all over me.

Either way, it"s been a pretty cool experience so far.

Tenks

If she"s like every hairdresser I"ve ever encountered in my life you can rest assured there is a secret fucked up/crazy side to her.

Brad2770

I dont know what to expect from Cherry at this point... or myself. This is the first time I have had it my head that my ex-wife is gone for good.

Cherry and I were laughing and talking about Metalocalypse last night. And yeah, I kissed her. Damn, it was nice. Last kiss I had was the day after Thanksgiving last year.

Just going to enjoy things as they come and not try and plan things or make things happen. If its headed for failure, I would rather try something than sit back and try nothing at all. I have always been like that.

EDIT- And Tarrant, i sort of envy your situation. Best of luck to you and I really hope you find what you want.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit Brad kissed someone on his own accord.

And Tenks...fucked up side would suck...crazy side would be awesome.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I think she didn"t expect this out of me and honestly, it makes two of us. Not sure if that"s part of whats going on or if there"s a secret fucked up/crazy side to her thats waiting to explode drama all over me.
Careful, she could have an ulterior motive:

Brad2770

Well, I had kissed her before, so it wasnt like I didnt know what to expect. She sucked my lower lip. Been a long time since i felt like this. Need to keep my head straight though. Not going to get too excited.

Brad2770

Which proves the case that we are all insane in our own rights. How we deal with situations is what grants us or keeps us from the glorious title of Insane.