Girls who broke your heart thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
LMAO I had a female coworker once AIM me naked pictures of herself. I had no idea how to respond to it.
Same here, and she was so giganticly fat. I"ll never get those images out of my head.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
I"ll see what I can dig up.
As much as I"d like to see the scarred wasteland of a 45 year old"s tits, there is really no way you"re going to be able to get those pictures without your psycho ex learning about your attempt. That is going to only spell disaster for you. Plus, when your current girlfriend finds out you were trying to get naked pictures of your ex, how do you think she"s going to respond?

Listen to the chorus, man, and ignore the fucking psycho. You seriously do not need boiling rabbits in your future.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Got home a little bit ago and decided to call her, she seemed really happy I called. We talked for awhile about various things, I seem to make her laugh a shit ton, so that seems like a good sign.

We talked about what we would like to do this weekend, seems like we"re getting Sushi and a comedy club was mentioned so I need to look into that, never been to one since I"ve moved here.

She asked if I wanted to get together on Saturday instead, which is Halloween. I told her I would have to get back with her on it. Not sure if my being coming off as switching days easily would come off right or not. I mean it"s enough notice where I don"t think it would do any harm...and it would be nice to have a date on Halloween instead of sitting home and handing out candy.

Not sure yet, I have a day to decide either way.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
How do I handle being asked out too much?

Last night, her sister invited me to dinner with her boyfriend. She lives near a good friend of mine, so I figured I would go and have dinner with them, stop by and see my friend and steal some of his Blu-Ray movies.

Anyways, I get to their house and Cherry was there (it was meant as a surprise). After having dinner and while watching a movie, I was invited over this Friday night to see some other friends of ours that I havent seen in almost a year. Cherry will be there again. We already have plans to go out Sat night for some haunted houses, so it seems to be a bit much.

I honestly have no problem seeing her that much. I really do enjoy her company, but I want to take things slow. I want to keep things distant enough so that we miss each other, but see each other enough so that it doesnt feel like its been ages.

How should this be accomplished. Other than my job and my working out, I do have the time to go... and Cherry knows that.
What do you want to do on Friday? Do that, and tell her that"s what you are going to do.

"I think I"m just gonna stay in and relax on Friday" is a perfectly acceptable statement. I usually say something along the lines of "I hope you don"t think I"m blowing you off, I just enjoy time by myself every now and then" the first time I say that. Because girls usually will think you are not interested in them if you"d rather do x,y,z instead of hang out with them, even if its the 4th day in a week or somethin.

Don"t get in the habit of making excuses or lying out of spending too much time with her. And if she keeps asking, just tell her you want to take it slow and don"t think you should see each other that often.

Most of the time being honest is the easiest and most effective way of dealing with any situation. It"s funny, in dealing with people, women especially, our first thought is usually not to say the truth, but to come up with some excuse to avoid any potential bad feelings. Just tell her exactly what you want to do and why. You like her, you"re not telling her anything bad about herself, so she"ll love you for that honesty, even if she"s cautious/worried about it at first.

Tarrant220 said:
Got home a little bit ago and decided to call her, she seemed really happy I called. We talked for awhile about various things, I seem to make her laugh a shit ton, so that seems like a good sign.

We talked about what we would like to do this weekend, seems like we"re getting Sushi and a comedy club was mentioned so I need to look into that, never been to one since I"ve moved here.

She asked if I wanted to get together on Saturday instead, which is Halloween. I told her I would have to get back with her on it. Not sure if my being coming off as switching days easily would come off right or not. I mean it"s enough notice where I don"t think it would do any harm...and it would be nice to have a date on Halloween instead of sitting home and handing out candy.

Not sure yet, I have a day to decide either way.
If she wasn"t gorgeous I wouldn"t have thought of this, but I think it"s another power play. She found herself really attracted to you initially, then cancelled on your first date. You didn"t buy it and nearly rejected her, amping up her attraction 10-fold, and on the next chance for a date with you she wants to change days? There is nothing logical about that. She should be dying to get a date with you. Therefore it"s probably a power play. I"d be a hardass with this girl and let her know its your way or no way, for right now. I think it"s what she wants anyway.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
While online looking up some comedy clubs here in the cities she messaged me on yahoo and asked what I had found out. We decided to hit Tiger Sushi at the MoA and then the comedy club there. I gave her the options of that or Acme which si up in the warehouse district, an area neither of us knows well, she suggested the MoA since it"s an area we both know. She also said we could meet early and walk around, hang out...I mentioned maybe going on a couple rides she seemed to like that idea.

She then, on her own brought up that we could keep it to Sunday, she would prefer it that way because it would give us more time and we wouldn"t be rushed.

We then talked about some other things, she asked if I liked Owl City, and I said anyone who has a speak and spell in their video is pretty cool in my book...this seemed to have been the right thing to say because she said I just scored bonus points with her because she still has her speak and spell from when she was a kid. We talked about a few other things...between this and our phone convo I got nothing but really awesome fucking vibes.

I can"t seem to do no wrong with this chick.

Oh she mentioned she found me on OkCupid, mentioned my kids were cute and she said she didn"t know I was previously married. Sensing disaster I said;

"Oh I thought I had told you that....if that an issue?"

"Nope, not at all!"

"Mmmk, just making sure, with some women...it is."

"Well then some women are fucking lame."

I"m almost starting to feel nervous about Sunday now but I keep talking myself down to going in with no expectations and I calm down. I"m starting to really look forward to it though.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
"Oh I thought I had told you that
Fine

Tarrant220 said:
....is that an issue?"
Fail

Looks like it doesn"t matter though, but usually dropping something like "is that an issue?" with a 9/10 results in an automatic total failure. I shouldn"t have to explain that one.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You"re over analyzing and thinking this entire situation. I pray to god you don"t actually think about it nearly as much as you post about it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Honestly, the only time I think about it for the most part is when I post about it here. I get bored at work since I pretty much live here thus, I post on forums, this being one of those sports, I could very well talk about other things more then this on here, yet as soon as I navigate away from the thread I don"t think about it again until I come back.

Not to say I don"t think about it at all, but since this is live journalish, I post as things happen and I think I"ve posted about the other girls more then this one. -shrugs-

Dabamf, I asked on purpose, games aside, if it is an issue then fuck them, I don"t need them around. I"m not wasting my time with it. It wasn"t an issue of me worrying, it was an issue of me telling them to fuck the hell off if they had said anything other then what the did. I don"t care if I get judged for being divorced, but I"m not wasting my time with a bitch who has an issue with it. If you"re ever in the same position, maybe you"ll kinda know what I"m talking about here I guess.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Dabamf, I asked on purpose, games aside, if it is an issue then fuck them, I don"t need them around. I"m not wasting my time with it. It wasn"t an issue of me worrying, it was an issue of me telling them to fuck the hell off if they had said anything other then what the did. I don"t care if I get judged for being divorced, but I"m not wasting my time with a bitch who has an issue with it. If you"re ever in the same position, maybe you"ll kinda know what I"m talking about here I guess.
I get it; didn"t see/consider that point of view. Only saw it as asking for reassurance. So yea ignore my statement.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No problem, the two major deal breakers I have are;

1. Issues with my having kids
2. My being divorced

If either of those two things are issues, I move on. Those are two things I can not change (not that I would ever change the fact I have kids, my kids fucking rule) so why waste the time with someone over it.

I flat out told the girl yesterday when she said we could save one of the other options for something to do for another time: "That"s true, because honestly once you hang out with me you"re gonna be hooked." She said: "hahaha confident aren"t we!!?" I laughed and said "I have every reason in the world to be." She told me she liked that and we moved onto another topic.

I"m not sure I"ve ever been on the level I am now as far as confidence in myself, but it"s pretty awesome.

I"m at the point where I don"t need reassurance anymore, I"ve learned to much about myself in the last almost 4 months to need that anymore I think. I know what I can offer, I know what I bring to the table, it"s up to them to show ME what they can bring, not the other way around.

avgeek_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
No problem, the two major deal breakers I have are;

1. Issues with my having kids
2. My being divorced

If either of those two things are issues, I move on. Those are two things I can not change (not that I would ever change the fact I have kids, my kids fucking rule) so why waste the time with someone over it.

I flat out told the girl yesterday when she said we could save one of the other options for something to do for another time: "That"s true, because honestly once you hang out with me you"re gonna be hooked." She said: "hahaha confident aren"t we!!?" I laughed and said "I have every reason in the world to be." She told me she liked that and we moved onto another topic.

I"m not sure I"ve ever been on the level I am now as far as confidence in myself, but it"s pretty awesome.

I"m at the point where I don"t need reassurance anymore, I"ve learned to much about myself in the last almost 4 months to need that anymore I think. I know what I can offer, I know what I bring to the table, it"s up to them to show ME what they can bring, not the other way around.
I can totally empathize with you here. After separating from my wife and starting the work on divorce (what a nightmare...proof positive that time has no bearing on whether you -really- know somebody)...anyways...I did the single thing for a while, just trying to reconnect with who I really am and trying to get back to comfortable. It was a really difficult process after a couple years of trying really hard to be what somebody else wanted. It was weird those first couple of weeks, still stuck in that same routine, then realizing..."wait...what the fuck am I doing...this isn"t me at all, I"m not happy at all, this is why we are getting a divorce in the first place"...and I just started going out on my own, making some new female friends and making a concerted effort to go out and present "me"...nothing more, nothing less.

Long story short, my efforts finally paid off in my first real "date" last night and it was truly a great experience to go out with a girl, have a great time, just being me, nothing more and nothing less. It was also a great feeling to have that confidence, something I"ve been lacking in the past...I think that was my final hurdle...proving to myself that I can go out, be me, and others will like me just fine.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
good luck to you with the divorce, even though you"ll be grateful for it in a few years (assuming you"re not now) they still suck ass to go though.

Last night the girl that"s been my friend and I took soup to, she and I went to the MoA and fucked around with this Magic Quest live action game thing...it was kinda odd and kiddy, but we have fun with it which is what matters.

There was a time or two she mentioned another guy, and she sent off a few texts to him...I think she was trying to make me jealous. It worked a bit, though I didn"t say anything nor act on it.

Other then that, nothing new has been going on.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
By the way, you guys were totally wrong about the 20 year old I was dating (the hypochondriac, turns out the MRI results were negative for MS), it didn"t take 3 months for her to get bored of me, it took 2 1/2 weeks.

To summarize our texted conversation last night:

Her: I want to have sex with another woman.
Me: Oh, you mean like a 3-some, haha?
Her: No, I mean I want a solo relationship with one, to explore my bisexuality which I"d been ignoring lately, I need to figure out what I want from life.
Me: Oh, alright, that"s cool, do what you need to, well I"ll see you around, was fun while it lasted.

20 minutes pass.

Her: I"m actually really wet and horny right now, wish I was there with you.
Me: Fuck you, 20 minutes ago you were telling me you wanted to see other people.
Her: Ok. I"m sorry about everything

20 minutes pass

Her: I really wish we could at least be friends, you"re a really great guy.

20 minutes pass

Her: I never meant to hurt you. I"m just trying to figure myself out.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
And because FoHSS is worthless without pics. 2 pics of the girl and me turning down sex (first for everything in life I guess)

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Antarius said:
And because FoHSS is worthless without pics. 2 pics of the girl and me turning down sex (first for everything in life I guess)
Didn"t you say this girl was hot?

She has arms like Oswald Cobblepot

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
arkk123 said:
Didn"t you say this girl was hot?

She has arms like Oswald Cobblepot
perspective-tit-demotivational-poster.jpg