Girls who broke your heart thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
requesting tactics on getting closer to a female whom is more or less socially inept, I know theres interest. she just seems to have trouble showing it, much like myself.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Who gives a fuck If she knows your ex. How does that matter at all? It matters only because you make a big deal about it. Send her a message probing how well she knows her? Grats on looking like a huge vagina and totally telegraphing that youre worried how shell react.

If a girl is into you she"s not gonna listen to what other people say. If it worries her and she asks you and you get all nervious then oh shit guess what maybe the rumors are true. If you laugh about it and don"t give a fuck she"s gonna respond much more positively. If she doesn"t, fuck her you"re not on earth to impress anyone.

This inspirational mesage has been brought to you by dabamf with the assistance of a shitty iPod keyboard.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Needless said:
requesting tactics on getting closer to a female whom is more or less socially inept, I know theres interest. she just seems to have trouble showing it, much like myself.
Uhh, need more info really. But, basically, you are gonna need some balls and make all the moves until she says no, and even then don"t let that phase you. I"m not talking just sexually, make the decisions for both of you and be confident in them. I.e. "Hey, gonna go grab us some drinks, what do you want?" If she hesitates, ask if she has a liquor she prefers.. prod her for information until you come to a decision for her that she agrees to. If she"s not a big drinker, tell her you"ve got something you"ll think she"ll like, then straight up tell the bartender what"s up and to make something sweet/weak (assuming you don"t already know a good drink to bring her).

Or "Let"s go to this restaurant.. no? ok, then let"s goto this one" etc.. If the decision ends up sucking, make fun of the fact that it sucked. "wow, this restaurant sucks doesn"t it? My bad.. You got a favorite place to eat? No, well let"s try restaurant X next time, cool?" If the situation sucks, make it about BOTH of you against the shitty situation, rather then it being YOUR fault that is sucks. Make fun of how bad it sucked. Replace restaurant with movie/bar/activity of your choice. I had a date once where we saw a movie that neither of us liked, walked out on in the middle and laughed at how bad it was the rest of the night.

If she"s socially inept, and has trouble showing interest, it sounds like she"s shy and wants a guy who takes charge a bit. She"ll appreciate the fact that you are into her and making an effort. You"ll have to push her for what she wants/likes, but she"ll appreciate when you do. But, ALWAYS do it in a joking manner. If you aren"t funny, just smile when you ask her questions, that generally works enough to convey you are being playful, which will put her at ease.

Also, you"d be surprised what kind of shit you can say without offending her when you follow it up with "I"m just kidding" and a smile. I"ve outright said "So, if I buy you a drink, can I get head later and then never call you? I"m just kidding!" and she both said "yea, of course" and found it hilarious. I wouldn"t advise saying THAT, you"d have to be aware of the situation to pull off something like that, but the principle still stands. When in doubt, infer that you are joking. If she is going to respond positively to the question, she still will, if not, she"ll just assume you are joking around. It"s like a fucking get out of jail free card when you get it down right.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Zinke said:
Uhh, need more info really. But, basically, you are gonna need some balls and make all the moves until she says no, and even then don"t let that phase you. I"m not talking just sexually, make the decisions for both of you and be confident in them. I.e. "Hey, gonna go grab us some drinks, what do you want?" If she hesitates, ask if she has a liquor she prefers.. prod her for information until you come to a decision for her that she agrees to. If she"s not a big drinker, tell her you"ve got something you"ll think she"ll like, then straight up tell the bartender what"s up and to make something sweet/weak (assuming you don"t already know a good drink to bring her).

Or "Let"s go to this restaurant.. no? ok, then let"s goto this one" etc.. If the decision ends up sucking, make fun of the fact that it sucked. "wow, this restaurant sucks doesn"t it? My bad.. You got a favorite place to eat? No, well let"s try restaurant X next time, cool?" If the situation sucks, make it about BOTH of you against the shitty situation, rather then it being YOUR fault that is sucks. Make fun of how bad it sucked. Replace restaurant with movie/bar/activity of your choice. I had a date once where we saw a movie that neither of us liked, walked out on in the middle and laughed at how bad it was the rest of the night.

If she"s socially inept, and has trouble showing interest, it sounds like she"s shy and wants a guy who takes charge a bit. She"ll appreciate the fact that you are into her and making an effort. You"ll have to push her for what she wants/likes, but she"ll appreciate when you do. But, ALWAYS do it in a joking manner. If you aren"t funny, just smile when you ask her questions, that generally works enough to convey you are being playful, which will put her at ease.

Also, you"d be surprised what kind of shit you can say without offending her when you follow it up with "I"m just kidding" and a smile. I"ve outright said "So, if I buy you a drink, can I get head later and then never call you? I"m just kidding!" and she both said "yea, of course" and found it hilarious. I wouldn"t advise saying THAT, you"d have to be aware of the situation to pull off something like that, but the principle still stands. When in doubt, infer that you are joking. If she is going to respond positively to the question, she still will, if not, she"ll just assume you are joking around. It"s like a fucking get out of jail free card when you get it down right.
Notes taken kind sir, I"m still in the process of kind of diagnosing the situation between the two of us. I apologize for keeping this short/lack of details but I suppose I"m not very expressive anymore. I kind of expected this answer though, I knew I had to take charge of everything; I suppose i"ll take action then in oppose to waiting around wondering things.

Brad2770

When I pick up my son, my ex let"s me get her (our) dog sometimes. Well, I"m getting my son this weds and I asked if I could get our dog. She said no. After a brief conversation, she basically said that I was not going to get to see her anymore.

I am heavily saddened by this and I don"t know how to handle it. I think it stems from the fact that I stopped paying her bills, but she denies it. I want to see our dog, we had her since early 2003.

What should I do?

Zyth_foh

shitlord
True. But you also don"t magically make a bitter bitch of an ex stop being such a cunt and give up the one power move she has left over you.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Zyth said:
True. But you also don"t magically make a bitter bitch of an ex stop being such a cunt and give up the one power move she has left over you.
Wrong, however the authorities typically get involved after you have done so.

Ushiba inspired me to get some chinese tang, and I did, holy shit its nuts. Stereotypical submissive, does whatever I want whenever I want as many times as I want. This does not only mean in the bedroom. She also cooks for me all the time and I don"t even ask.

Yep, sucks to be you guys. /dickcommentwhileIamnotinsuchasituation.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider

It"s funny how the holidays work. I"m not really one to be all sentimental and go out of my way to get in touch with people I haven"t seen in awhile etc, it just strikes me as insincere really. But suddenly Christmas day I heard from about half a dozen exes or girls that I dated briefly etc. Chuck sent me a text, Anne sent me a text, Diane sent me a text, and so did Nicole. That one was kind of out of left field. I hadn"t made any attempt to pursue her further after she"d backed out of the hockey game, other than tossing her an invite to my Christmas party which she didn"t attend. Text was just "Merry Christmas soandso! Hope your party went well!" I responded back in kind wishing her and her bro and mom a Merry Christmas.

I dunno, does that mean anything at all? Keep in mind the sum total of my interactions with this girl was dropping a bag off at her place and chatting for 5 minutes. Seemed kind of strange to get a merry christmas text.

Another question, does it mean much when a girl says your name a lot? I dunno, I hardly ever use a date"s name because it"s frequently redundant. I don"t need to say "Goodnight Jen" when I can just say "goodnight". But a girl I went with on a date last night seemed like she said my name every time she said something, and most of her messages/texts include it as well. I know overanalyzing and all that, but I"m curious what people"s opinions are.

I was ho-hum on her until halfway through the hockey game (of course) when the Flames got the lead, an old dude in a Fleury jersey in front of us turned around and yelled "yeaaaaah! Who"s got the lead now?!" and she responded "YYYYEAAAAAHHHH! WHO"S GONNA DIE FIRST??!?" I nearly fell out of my chair.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I dunno, does that mean anything at all?
It doesn"t mean a thing, don"t pursue it. Shit like that happens to everyone during the holidays. I think it"s just one of those unfortunate actions that come about when you mix holiday cheer/loneliness with alcohol. You did the right thing by responding, but now you have to forget about it.

And yes, generally, if a girl is saying your name over and over again it means she likes you. She sounds cool, I"d pursue her.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I was ho-hum on her until halfway through the hockey game (of course) when the Flames got the lead, an old dude in a Fleury jersey in front of us turned around and yelled "yeaaaaah! Who"s got the lead now?!" and she responded "YYYYEAAAAAHHHH! WHO"S GONNA DIE FIRST??!?" I nearly fell out of my chair.
That"s a keeper, my friend.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Another question, does it mean much when a girl says your name a lot? I dunno, I hardly ever use a date"s name because it"s frequently redundant. I don"t need to say "Goodnight Jen" when I can just say "goodnight". But a girl I went with on a date last night seemed like she said my name every time she said something, and most of her messages/texts include it as well. I know overanalyzing and all that, but I"m curious what people"s opinions are.
She kept calling you Mark all night?

Good line to use on the old man though

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
According to this book.

It makes the conversation more intimate and makes it seem like she"s paying closer attention.
Aka. She likes you.