Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
I don"t see Tarrant changing his mind despite what anyone says, so why not at least give him some credit for manning up? I don"t think it would hurtthat badto be a little positive.
Yeah. Props for taking up responsibility Tarrant.

Brad2770 said:
Then stop cream pie"ing her...

internet joke, btw... I have nothing against you, Tarrant. I make a point to read every word you, Eomer, and Ronaan have to say, so I dont see how I over looked it, but my appologies, good sir.
Not sure if I should be flattered or offended.

Tarrant220 said:
LoL Alright, you guys are right, I should obviously live in paranoia and fear, I mean all the cool kids are doin it right?

I"ve contributed to this thread for what....a year and a half? Hopefully I"ve helped a few people out. To the rest that post here actually looking for real advice, best of luck to you.

My last post in this thread. Peace Out.
Noooooo....

Seriously guys. Have you heard abouttrust? It"s what relationships build on. Do you remember my bitchy ex? The one that didn"t trust me in the least, not 2 meters out the door? Tarrant has been seeing this woman for almost half a year, he should know by now if he can trust her. I know that if my girl told me she"s pregnant I would have no reason to not believe I"m the only guy she"s had sex with in the past 6 months (or 10 years, because that"s how it is).

Trust. A relationship cannot function without it.

Strive for happiness Tarrant, for yourself, your child, and the mother of your child. Keep thinking positive, like you did before people came up with that paternity test BS. As someone mentioned, not every girl out there is getting trained by the local football team every other weekend. For fuck"s sake.

Cynno_foh

shitlord
Ok, so i told this chick i don"t wanna date, and now she just wants to fuck every now and then....

Did i do something wrong?

lolz, love fuck buddies.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Did you do something wrong? No. Are you about to do something wrong by continuing to fuck her thinking you"re really just "buddies" when really she"s deluded herself into thinking the way to your heart is through your cock? Yes.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lusiphur said:
That"s what I meant by the facepalm. It was probably the right thing for you personally to get some clarity from her but I think you were so caught up in the emotion of the moment that you maybe don"t have perspective on what went down.
Yeah, after I told a friend the full story as well the next night, his comment was that the attempt at the kiss in the elevator was a big mistake, if my intent was to try to get any action at all from the situation. I fully agree from that particular perspective.

However, what I was after was some clarity about where we stood. Her rejecting the kiss was pretty much all I needed to know, the conversation that followed afterward was more or less redundant. Her recoiling from me was answer enough; she"s not attracted to me in any serious fashion and I"m little more than an emotional crutch she"s leaned on from time to time over the past 6 months. Very similar to her prior "fuck buddy" relationship with the Jeff guy, minus the sex. Initially she wanted a relationship and he just used her for sex, but as soon as he wanted her, she wanted nothing to do with him and dove in with me, and the second I dove in with her and Jeff got a new girlfriend, she dropped my ass and figured she still had feelings for him.

So maybe if I played it differently I could have gotten some action, but that"s absolutely not what I was after, and even if we fucked around and saw each other a few more times, there"s virtually zero hope of anything serious developing from it. So from one side it was a mistake and weirded her out and made her shut me out both physically and conversationally, but on the other hand it pretty clearly showed where she was at and I really doubt that she"d have had anything more substantive to say otherwise.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Jabberwhacky said:
Did you do something wrong? No. Are you about to do something wrong by continuing to fuck her thinking you"re really just "buddies" when really she"s deluded herself into thinking the way to your heart is through your cock? Yes.
You"re right. Surely, women (sly, though inferior to us men) are not capable of physical relation without strings or agendas attached. Shame on him.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Thread should be nameThe Girls Who Love and Respect You and Would Never Do Anything To Hurt You Emotionally Threadbecause apparently suggesting the possiblity of the alternative causes posters to /emoquit.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, after I told a friend the full story as well the next night, his comment was that the attempt at the kiss in the elevator was a big mistake, if my intent was to try to get any action at all from the situation. I fully agree from that particular perspective.

However, what I was after was some clarity about where we stood. Her rejecting the kiss was pretty much all I needed to know, the conversation that followed afterward was more or less redundant. Her recoiling from me was answer enough; she"s not attracted to me in any serious fashion and I"m little more than an emotional crutch she"s leaned on from time to time over the past 6 months. Very similar to her prior "fuck buddy" relationship with the Jeff guy, minus the sex. Initially she wanted a relationship and he just used her for sex, but as soon as he wanted her, she wanted nothing to do with him and dove in with me, and the second I dove in with her and Jeff got a new girlfriend, she dropped my ass and figured she still had feelings for him.

So maybe if I played it differently I could have gotten some action, but that"s absolutely not what I was after, and even if we fucked around and saw each other a few more times, there"s virtually zero hope of anything serious developing from it. So from one side it was a mistake and weirded her out and made her shut me out both physically and conversationally, but on the other hand it pretty clearly showed where she was at and I really doubt that she"d have had anything more substantive to say otherwise.
Nice thing about some second winds is it sure as hell makes it easier to quit it for good. Just phase the bitch out of your life.

Also Ancient, Tarrant"s known the girl for 4 and a half months and got her pregnant already. You clearly don"t know what the definition of responsibility is, DUHHHRURHH

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
Thread should be nameThe Girls Who Love and Respect You and Would Never Do Anything To Hurt You Emotionally Threadbecause apparently suggesting the possiblity of the alternative causes posters to /emoquit.
Or possibly "Girls Who Broke Your Heart....next on Jerry Springer."

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I swear to god I have no fucking clue how to write an introduction email on any of these sites. I"m a writer by profession for god"s sake, how is it I can"t think of a clever way to introduce myself?

Brad2770

Just make up a fake account and go look at other guy"s accounts. Then make it different than those. make sure there is some funny. My best successes were the ones that made them laugh, but be ready to bring the funny when you take them out. The ones I liked were the ones I was too serious with. I couldnt keep a funny attitude because I didnt want them to think I was a retard or whatever, so I probably bored them to death.

If you really want to make things funny, make a fake guy account, complete with a couple of pictures to scope out the other guy accounts.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Girl that broke me heart.

6 weeks ago, I go to a friends party. And am getting boozed. I see this girl, she"s cute so I slide over.

Anyways, we"re chatting. She tells me, almost crying, that she works in the cancer ward saving lives and watching people die. I tell her I save lives too, working for a bank. She doesn"t buy it and hates me (literally) for being an evil banker. Maybe cancer patients die coz they cant get loans or something. I dunno.

Anyway, skip to 30 minutes of joking, chatting, dancing and persuasion later. I figure I"m in, so I ask if she wants to kiss me. In my mind at the time, there was no way she was gonna say no. Turns out I was wrong.

She holds up her finger shows me a ring and says, "I"m engaged".
I"m like "WTF, you"ve been flirting with me all night. Fuck you". I get up and continue drinking.

10 minutes later she"s on the couch alone. I go sit down, "Hey whats up, we should totally make out".
"er, I just told you I"m engaged"
"really?! so is that a yes or a no?"
This wasn"t a joke, I had forgotten. hahaha
Anyway, I continue to try and convince her to come into a nearby room and have sex with me. She"s totally cold on the idea now. I figure because its her friends party and she doesn"t want to fuck up her engagement with people finding out. Anyway that doesn"t stop me. I keep plowing. Onward and upward into imminent failure.

I get bored, so go get more drunk until I"m about to leave to hit up a nearby club with my mate. We"re at the door, She"s on the couch again by herself (yeah I know, totally asking for it). I tell my mate,
"hang on, I"m gonna have one more crack"
With a sad resigned look, that says, "I know I can"t stop you doing this, but I wish you didn"t", he sighs and says,
"Ok, but I can"t watch this train wreck, I"ll wait outside."
I have one last go, fail, meet my mate outside. We then go to a nearby club chasing loose women of questionable morals.

I thought I was done with this girl. She is getting married after all. Even if she wanted my cock and was too shy to take it.

Skip forward to last night. A mutual friends engagement party. We both know each other will be there.
She"s fucking dressed to impress, wearing a tight white ... dress. I"m drinking with my friends and avoid chasing her out, in an attempt to dodge going over the embarrassment of my previous pick up attempts with her.

So later on, she comes up to me, pouts and slurs,
"Why haven"t you come and talked to me?"
I just look at her trying to to read the situation. I"m confused. Then I have an epiphany. I realize like satan"s spawn, my previous pick up attempt planted a seed that grew in her head. It was now fully grown and she wanted to fuck.
I grab her waist and say,
"Come with me I want to show you something"

Take her to a upstairs (the party is in an apartment, inside and outside on the ground floor) and fuck the shit out of her.

After, she puts her number in my phone, and gets my number. Tells me she"s getting married in two weeks (I don"t know the groom), and not to tell anyone. AND GET THIS, she then sets up a fuck date for next Monday. The fucking same week as her wedding. If that isn"t the definition of a slut, I don"t know what is.

So, finally this comes to the point of my story. This girl has broke my heart. All women are sluts. I always thought it, but this little chapter has cemented it for me. All women are sluts.

ps I"m still gonna fuck her next monday

rinthea said:
Girl that broke me heart.

6 weeks ago, I go to a friends party. And am getting boozed. I see this girl, she"s cute so I slide over.

Anyways, we"re chatting. She tells me, almost crying, that she works in the cancer ward saving lives and watching people die. I tell her I save lives too, working for a bank. She doesn"t buy it and hates me (literally) for being an evil banker. Maybe cancer patients die coz they cant get loans or something. I dunno.

Anyway, skip to 30 minutes of joking, chatting, dancing and persuasion later. I figure I"m in, so I ask if she wants to kiss me. In my mind at the time, there was no way she was gonna say no. Turns out I was wrong.

She holds up her finger shows me a ring and says, "I"m engaged".
I"m like "WTF, you"ve been flirting with me all night. Fuck you". I get up and continue drinking.

10 minutes later she"s on the couch alone. I go sit down, "Hey whats up, we should totally make out".
"er, I just told you I"m engaged"
"really?! so is that a yes or a no?"
This wasn"t a joke, I had forgotten. hahaha
Anyway, I continue to try and convince her to come into a nearby room and have sex with me. She"s totally cold on the idea now. I figure because its her friends party and she doesn"t want to fuck up her engagement with people finding out. Anyway that doesn"t stop me. I keep plowing. Onward and upward into imminent failure.

I get bored, so go get more drunk until I"m about to leave to hit up a nearby club with my mate. We"re at the door, She"s on the couch again by herself (yeah I know, totally asking for it). I tell my mate,
"hang on, I"m gonna have one more crack"
With a sad resigned look, that says, "I know I can"t stop you doing this, but I wish you didn"t", he sighs and says,
"Ok, but I can"t watch this train wreck, I"ll wait outside."
I have one last go, fail, meet my mate outside. We then go to a nearby club chasing loose women of questionable morals.

I thought I was done with this girl. She is getting married after all. Even if she wanted my cock and was too shy to take it.

Skip forward to last night. A mutual friends engagement party. We both know each other will be there.
She"s fucking dressed to impress, wearing a tight white ... dress. I"m drinking with my friends and avoid chasing her out, in an attempt to dodge going over the embarrassment of my previous pick up attempts with her.

So later on, she comes up to me, pouts and slurs,
"Why haven"t you come and talked to me?"
I just look at her trying to to read the situation. I"m confused. Then I have an epiphany. I realize like satan"s spawn, my previous pick up attempt planted a seed that grew in her head. It was now fully grown and she wanted to fuck.
I grab her waist and say,
"Come with me I want to show you something"

Take her to a upstairs (the party is in an apartment, inside and outside on the ground floor) and fuck the shit out of her.

After, she puts her number in my phone, and gets my number. Tells me she"s getting married in two weeks (I don"t know the groom), and not to tell anyone. AND GET THIS, she then sets up a fuck date for next Monday. The fucking same week as her wedding. If that isn"t the definition of a slut, I don"t know what is.

So, finally this comes to the point of my story. This girl has broke my heart. All women are sluts. I always thought it, but this little chapter has cemented it for me. All women are sluts.

ps I"m still gonna fuck her next monday
and /thread.

chu_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Anyways, I"m not sitting here going "oh shit this is going to be fucking lolliepops and cotton candy man, fucking kids? FUCK YEA!!" I"m just saying I"m doing what I can to make the best out of it.
Except you aren"t making the best of it. You"re putting the lives of your two kids and this new unborn on the experience of 4 fucking months. You"re not thinking clearly at all.

The paternity test is bullshit, yes. But no one here has commended you on how great of an idea keeping this baby is. Yes, it"s ballsy but it"s not smart by any goddamn definition.

An abortion would be making the best of it. if you"re still together, and married in the years to come, there"s always another chance to blow your load inside her and go for a third.

edit: Weigh the pros and cons of the outcomes.

1) you stay together and live happily after

2) the relationship croacks, you live apart and are forced to take care of 3 kids all of which will surely have alienation issues

3) abort, wait it out and see what happens

Any sane person with an objective outlook can clearly see which of these is the correct choice.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He"s already stated that both he and her do not agree with abortion. Regardless of your opinion on that particular issue, I"m sure we can all agree that he"s not going to change his mind and attempting to convince him to is just a waste of time and effort.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Fuck, for fear of derailing the thread into an abortion discussion, while I may be pro-choice (for these exact type of situations, and for most of the reasons chu just posted), I"m also not going to try and convince someone that it"s the right answer if they are vehemently against it.

If i were in his shoes, I"d definitely be looking at that option, but I"m not, and he"s not. In that situation, I"d see how things go over the next few months, but also be highly considering putting it up for adoption even. Idk, if I were in a 4 month relationship and she was pregnant, I can"t imagine any girl I"d even get to 4 months with to think "oh, yea, we"re totally ready to raise a kid together".

I mean, I wish you the best of luck tarrant, and it"s certainly possible you live a full and happy life together, but if I had to place a bet on something like that working out, I"d be hard pressed to do so.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ronaan said:
cool story bro.

don"t forget to take pics/video so you can blackmail her later.
I"m kind of surprised that no one"s called him out. Regardless of her willingness to cheat on her fiance, going after married or engaged women in my opinion is just a flat out shitty thing to do, whether you know the guy or not.