Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Found a new theme song for this thread.

Thanks Morale Oral.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRP6egIEABk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRP6egIEABk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
*shrug* All"s I know is that the past half dozen or so relationships I"ve had, sex has come within the first couple dates (which took place over no more than a week), and they"ve not gone anywhere. So in some ways I"m glad that things in my current situation are proceeding quite slowly, perhaps it"ll lead to something that lasts longer.
Annie and I had sex after ~5 days, still going strong after half a year. How long you wait until banging her has no direct effect on the quality and/or stability of your relationship.

Hell I fucked my crazy ex on the 2nd day. And we were together for over four years.
Wait, we all know how that turned out...

Anyway...
Ashes Emberblade said:
I like her so much I threw away the 8 phone numbers hot girls gave me the past few days of mardi gras.
Dude... wtf

Naerik_foh

shitlord
adebisi said:
But I wouldn"t go so far to say that if you dated a girl who was raped, you"re in for an emotionall taxing relationship.
i dated 2 girls who had been raped, the sex was disconnected but wild, their clingyness turned into weird jealous behavior, and the night terrors (not joking) freaked me the fuck out, so the relationship lasted 3 months

plus i always had a nagging feeling that they were fucking 4 other people and me, which im fine with, just tell me so i can remind you to brush your teeth before you kiss me.

long story short both got preggo and turned into manatees.

ahh i miss college

bofa_sl

shitlord
update on last night:

Dinner went well, shut the place down talking afterwards. She invited me to go back to her friends house for "game night" which I accepted. We head over there and turns out they are about to head downtown for drinks etc, she asks if I wanna go, told her it"s getting late and needed I to head home..she agreed saying she has class in the AM as well.

Walk her back to her car, give her a nice kiss goodbye and that was that. She texted me when I got home thanking me for dinner and having a good time....so all in all I"d call it a success.

guess we"ll see where it goes from here

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Jabberwhacky said:
When you say rape, are you talking held down in a back alley rape, or taken advantage of when overly intoxicated / possibly roofy"ed?
The latter is what happened with mine. I"m not saying it"s the worst possible idea in the world but I"m just saying in my personal experience it was very taxing on me emotionally and I probably wouldn"t do it again if I knew within the first few dates this happened to her.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Ashes Emberblade said:
I really like her, though. She has a great personality and sense of humor and we have chemistry. I"m going to take it slowly and see how things pan out.
If you"re up to the task then do it. It isn"t the easy way out, but you don"t always get to decide what baggage the girl you fall for has. If you have the capacity and patience to gain her trust - and not react when you feel that she"s constantly questioning yours. Keep in mind that when she questions your trust at times, its not necessarily about you but her struggle with being vulnerable. If you can keep that perspective and you have a genuine feeling for her good luck.

If you can"t handle it, don"t waste your or her time in a floundering situation. Honesty in this works wonders.

W

Wrathcaster

Wrathcaster said:
I took the "bad advice" and made a move on the chick that kept hitting me up over winter break.

Best. Bad. Advice. Ever.

It"s like having sex with a symbiote from spiderman. Only way I can describe it. Holy shit. Crazy person sex is by far the best sex of my life. A++

Now if I can just keep from getting axe murdered, I think I"ll have it made.
Haven"t been axe murdered yet and the girl is surprisingly sweet & into me. We fuck nearly every day of the week but usually 30-45 minutes after we both split. Even after weeks, the sex is incredible. She is supercool hanging out with me at least one night of the weekend, saying she"s down to do anything I want, even if it"s just sitting at home. She encourages me at every turn to go out with dude friends without her. And tells me she fantasizes about me being with other girls?! Seriously, I wouldn"t believe it if I wasn"t actually experiencing this shit. I don"t even tell my friends because I know they"ll just think I"m lying to look cool. But its for reals.

When I took her to a concert, she made out with two different girls in the span of an hour, going so far to get the hotter girl"s number... Who is now sending her nude pics regularly, which my girl shares with me. Fucking sweet. She"s in the process of hooking up a regular thing between the three of us (giggity), but tells me she won"t hang out with her without me because she just wants to date me. When I"m hanging out by myself or just not with her, she randomly sends me nude pics of her. Even when I"m asleep.

Seems perfect enough, but something bothers me about the whole thing. For one, we never go out to bars together unless it"s to have dinner. We never go to clubs together and she tells me about how she denies knowing what my dick looks like when girls at school ask her (lol? is this what all women do when I"m not around?) or even that we"re fucking. She doesn"t acknowledge to anyone that we"re dating... So following her cue, I don"t either. And in all the time we"re at school, save for one class out of the day, she barely says anything to me except when I say something to her. And she"s relatively cold about it, as opposed to how she acts when we"re alone. We haven"t exactly had "the talk" yet about being in a relationship, but she does tell me regularly about how she said something to her mom about me, or how her mom was asking about me... And I"ve got to admit, I wouldn"t mind being in a relationship if it weren"t for this nagging feeling that something is wrong that I"m too dense to see.

She"s got a really short attention span as far as anything but sports goes, and loves to go to clubs and dance, but just with her girl friends. And she freely admits that she gets down dancing with other dudes, if you know what I mean. But she"s quick to let me know she doesn"t go home with anyone and is only hooking up with me. Just recently she told me I wouldn"t like going out to a club with her because I"d just get jealous... Even though I"ve given her no indication I"m the jealous type at all (Hint: I am. I"d clock a motherfucker grabbing on her ass, but how would she know that?)... For fucks sake, we talk all the time about other people we"ve fucked.. I would think that would show the opposite about me. But she"s also weird about another girl I was dating at school before her, always making fun of her & generally letting me know she thinks she"s a stupid bitch (which I agree with). She even tells me that all last semester she was trying to give me hints that she wanted to get with me, but when I wouldn"t get the point she finally was just painfully blunt, at which point I made my original post about the whole thing. And BTW she says she"s off the anxiety/depression meds and seems to me to be relatively unchanged from how she was before.

TL;DR- The girl is virtually perfect for me but for some lingering doubts I have about some conflicting behavior. The difference between how she acts with me and when she"s at school and how she denies any kind of "extracurricular activity" to anyone that asks makes me suspicious, but then again I"ve never really met a girl like her before. Maybe she just wants to keep other people out of our shit. And the deal with her not wanting me to go to clubs with her is very odd, but it"s also possible she just wants to spend time with her girls. Somehow it all adds up to a situation that doesn"t add up to me.

Then again, it"s possible I"m a paranoid asshole who believes anything that seems too good to be true is, and that nothing this good ever happens to me.

What do you think, FoH? I need outside perspective on this.

Brad2770

This is the first year I have spent Valentines Day alone (since I was 20)... Kind of sucks.

I havent been doing shit when it comes to women. I havent gone out and have stopped eating out as much too. I am banking a good chunk of change.

Someone in here mentioned something about "Focus on money and the women will follow. Focus on women and you wont get any money or women." It has actually been a large distraction focusing on my savings again.

This snow here in Texas is really making me want to take a vacation in Colorado. I have never seen this much snow! and I know this isnt nothing compared to what some of you other people see, but it"s pretty fucking cool to me.

Naerik_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
TL;DR- The girl is virtually perfect for me but for some lingering doubts I have about some conflicting behavior. The difference between how she acts with me and when she"s at school and how she denies any kind of "extracurricular activity" to anyone that asks makes me suspicious, but then again I"ve never really met a girl like her before. Maybe she just wants to keep other people out of our shit. And the deal with her not wanting me to go to clubs with her is very odd, but it"s also possible she just wants to spend time with her girls. Somehow it all adds up to a situation that doesn"t add up to me.

Then again, it"s possible I"m a paranoid asshole who believes anything that seems too good to be true is, and that nothing this good ever happens to me.

google - Borderline Personality Disorder.

this girls name doesnt happen to be Kelly W. is it?

This all seems fun, and she might be the perfect girl to date (not to marry), but you will be in a fucking rollercoaster of a relationship if she uses anti depression meds. you say she just came off of them, well...her moods will be UP and DOWN, highs and lows, the meds keep her stable and even. the reason why she got off of them is because she wants to feel extreme happiness, but with that comes the extreme lows.

basically...just keep fucking her, and assume she has 3 other guys like you, you will never be able to pin this one down, because if you do, she will destroy you emotionally. Take plenty of nudes and fuck videos, have fun, but wrap that shit up, DO NOT INVOLVE YOUR EMOTIONS.

another bit of advice for these types of girls, the worse you treat them, the more they want it, dont let her think you have all the time in the world for her, if you ignore her, she will cling to you like glue, if you pursue her, she will push you away.

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
It"s about money, health, and the ability to protect yourself. Showing you can do these things shows a woman you can protect and care for her and her offspring. Simple biology baseline.

The part on top of that is the reasons assholes get the girls. Treat them like shit (backhanded compliments, call them fat, etc), and they think you are higher on the social totem pole than them, and they will struggle to achieve that higher social status by going after you. You fuel this with positive reinforcement (like treating her nice after a blowjob) and bam, you will string her on forever.

It"s hard to go from a nice guy, always stuck in the "friend zone" to practicing the above, but damn, it"s effective.

Brad2770

I have no problem treating women like that. My problem is being too nice to the ones I like. I cant fucking keep from being the nice guy around them.

findar_foh

shitlord
Brad if you are worried just go to uptown friday/saturday, the scene will be nuts and I"m sure you can pull some pussy. That said, I"ll be in uptown friday/saturday, but nerding it up with a lan party.

KAPOW!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wrathcaster said:
^^ 20 internets says shes banging other guys on a regular basis. I hope you"re baggin your junk.

Blaezenfury_foh

shitlord
Wow I"ve been gone for a while apparently, Is this thread worth going through the almost 600 pages to get updated? Jesus you guys must have some serious stories up in here. I guess I"ll get to reading haha :p