Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Naerik said:
google - Borderline Personality Disorder.

this girls name doesnt happen to be Kelly W. is it?

This all seems fun, and she might be the perfect girl to date (not to marry), but you will be in a fucking rollercoaster of a relationship if she uses anti depression meds. you say she just came off of them, well...her moods will be UP and DOWN, highs and lows, the meds keep her stable and even. the reason why she got off of them is because she wants to feel extreme happiness, but with that comes the extreme lows.

basically...just keep fucking her, and assume she has 3 other guys like you, you will never be able to pin this one down, because if you do, she will destroy you emotionally. Take plenty of nudes and fuck videos, have fun, but wrap that shit up, DO NOT INVOLVE YOUR EMOTIONS.

another bit of advice for these types of girls, the worse you treat them, the more they want it, dont let her think you have all the time in the world for her, if you ignore her, she will cling to you like glue, if you pursue her, she will push you away.
Guy has good advice.

The girl isn"t relationship material. Yea, you hit the jackpot for a fuck buddy. Enjoy it. But don"t think you"re building to a relationship. She wants you to fuck other girls. No normal functioning girl who is relationship material will EVER say that. Are you gonna marry a girl and tell her "you know what, I want you to fuck other guys if you want." No, so it should seem just as odd that she doesn"t care what you do.

Girl is not emotionally stable. Even if she"s cool as hell. Stable people don"t do that shit. Why would you want to date her and get your emotions involved? She is gonna take a chainsaw to your heart.

Enjoy what you have and leave it at what it is. Don"t be greedy. You got an amazing fuck buddy and you are gonna throw it all away trying to have your cake and eat it too. You can have a crazy sex partner who will be down with threesomes and want you to do anything you want, or you can have a relationship. You can"t have both, don"t try it. Enjoy it, and look for other girls on the side in the meantime.

And yea, wrap it up every time. EVERY TIME. Don"t assume she"s bangin another guy. That"s not a given. But with her personality, it would not be even remotely surprising.

Girls like this are very flavor of the month. You"re gonna be out the moment she finds some fascinating new guy, and he"ll be out once she finds another fascinating new guy, and so on. I was really good friends with a girl like that last year and got an insider view. Don"t think it"ll be different with this one. It won"t.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Wrathcaster said:
TL;DR- The girl is virtually perfect for me but for some lingering doubts I have about some conflicting behavior. The difference between how she acts with me and when she"s at school and how she denies any kind of "extracurricular activity" to anyone that asks makes me suspicious, but then again I"ve never really met a girl like her before. Maybe she just wants to keep other people out of our shit. And the deal with her not wanting me to go to clubs with her is very odd, but it"s also possible she just wants to spend time with her girls. Somehow it all adds up to a situation that doesn"t add up to me.

Then again, it"s possible I"m a paranoid asshole who believes anything that seems too good to be true is, and that nothing this good ever happens to me.

What do you think, FoH? I need outside perspective on this.
Seconding what the others said. Everything you ever heard about and wanted to try, NOW is the time. Anal, threesome, facials, whatever.

Just don"t get your heart involved.

Blaezenfury said:
Wow I"ve been gone for a while apparently, Is this thread worth going through the almost 600 pages to get updated? Jesus you guys must have some serious stories up in here. I guess I"ll get to reading haha :p
Worth reading for my epic fails alone. A+ thread, will read again!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wrathcaster said:
Only time I"ve ever denied banging a chick is because it was embarrassing and I just wanted ass but really, really hated the chick

Whyme_foh

shitlord
wrathcaster said:
TL;DR- The girl is virtually perfect for me but for some lingering doubts I have about some conflicting behavior. The difference between how she acts with me and when she"s at school and how she denies any kind of "extracurricular activity" to anyone that asks makes me suspicious, but then again I"ve never really met a girl like her before. Maybe she just wants to keep other people out of our shit. And the deal with her not wanting me to go to clubs with her is very odd, but it"s also possible she just wants to spend time with her girls. Somehow it all adds up to a situation that doesn"t add up to me.

Then again, it"s possible I"m a paranoid asshole who believes anything that seems too good to be true is, and that nothing this good ever happens to me.

Almost the exact same thing happened to me and believe me that bitch is crazy; gtfo now while you still can.

It rained heavily last night so the parades were canceled, so I had an unexpected day off. I picked her up and we went to a little wine and cheese shop and she picked out a wine and a cheese, I picked a cheese, and we sampled those and talked for a couple of hours.

After that I drove us to an abandoned wharf on the river that very few people know about. It has an amazing view of the river and skyline of the city. We sat there and watched boats pass on the river, in the rain, talked, and had our first kiss. It was passionate. I held her in my arms afterwards for hours. We seem to feel a lot for each other.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:
She"s a fuck buddy man. Might be the best one you"ve ever had.

Don"t take her home to mom. That"s not her role. Detach your feelings from your dick and have the time of your life. Don"t forget to write us a shitload of penthouse forum letters.

She"ll get bored with you soon enough. Ride the wave as long as you can, keep the pics stowed away somewhere safe, and you"ll have all kinds of memories for the rest of your life.

Good luck!

Blaezenfury_foh

shitlord
Fuck it I"m not reading this entire thread, I just read like the first 150 pages and skipped a whole ton of others. I think I can say on behalf of my own experience... Don"t trust a woman.

Seriously just don"t do it, I understand love is all lovey dovey and all that bullshit but Why does anyone really want to fall in love? Cause it feels nice? Yeah It"s nice, But it kills when it falls apart and that downer is never worth the few ups you get, It"s like speed, It"s fun while it lasts but it sucks so bad when it ends.

I don"t know about you guys but I honestly have zero intentions of ever reproducing(Haha yes thank god right?) WTF is the point? What"s so special about my DNA that I need to go around and spread it around? Fuck that man It"s not something I"m down with. I"ve got friends with kids, I"ve got a nephew - I can"t stand kids, They"re a pain in the ass... Sure they can be cute here and there but they take these fucking sissy fits all the time... God no thanks!

Find yourself a Fling, Even if it doesn"t last more than a few months - Find another. Take advantage of that until you hit your 30"s. Maybe then start thinkin about a real long term investment(Kids, house... Wedding... all that shit)

I"ve had 2 real relationships, One lasted about 3 years while I was in high school and the more recent one ended last summer, It was about 1.5 years long and I"ll say dreadfully long cause I look back now and I ask myself what the fuck was I doing wasting my time with her?

Now as for "fuck friends" or "Friends with benefits" whatever ya call it, I think I can count 6. Maybe 7 when I was drunk, Don"t remember much of that one... Couldn"t have been that good :p

Nothing is more fun than a few month long fling, There"s no emotional attachment, There"s no bullshit about moving in with each other, There"s nothing more than just great sex... Well hopefully great :p It"s just being friends with the added sexytime, Nothing more Nothing less. None of that "Oh but I think of you as a brother" friend zone bullshit, Been there twice and told them off real fast.

I read something about dating strippers, I Agree - don"t DATE them, Just fool around with them. They make money like it grows on trees, I"ve never personally fooled around with a stripper but I personally think it would be cool, Chicks who can dance good are usually damn fun in bed too. I will agree on the "strippers are kinda nasty" But as long as they don"t do "Extras" I"d fool around with one no doubt. Oh and don"t be silly wrap your willy! Whether she does extras or not, She"s probably done them before.

Also for people saying confidence and humor are the only things chicks see, Eh I"m an ugly mother fucker - I"ve had a decent share of pussy, But I won"t even hesitate to say it - I get rejected more than any other guy I know. Not many women like a big dude, Seriously Attraction is sooooo huge these days cause of the media it"s ridiculous. Shit I got rejected by a 250ish lb girl(Yeah I was desperate) 2 summers ago that was fucking hilarious shit, I put her down so hard that bitch cried. I"m very blunt and straight forward, A lot of women love that, Some don"t. I don"t sugar coat anything and It"s just who I am.

Also don"t send girls emotional letters like 5 pages long, I did that... Turns out she loved it, Fell madly in love with me then was all clingy and shit, Can"t stand clingy girls... She was the jealous type too. Called me 6 times a day wanting to know where I was and what I was doing all the time... Fuck That Shit! But yeah don"t send any emotional letters or whatever, They kinda find it creepy too. I spilled my guts out for this one girl I was fucking butterflies like crazy over, Shit that went sour fast when I told her I loved her... haha I"m a loser :p

You learn from your mistakes when it comes to getting women, More advice I can give is when you approach women - Expect rejection. That way if you don"t get rejected you"ll be happy as all hell and if you do get rejected it wasn"t so bad.

Anyhow maybe I"ll start following this thread regularly, I could probably hit up some good stories, Even I laugh at myself sometimes as to how dumb and young I was. Don"t be a pussy, Women hate that shit - #1 piece of advice I can give you that will get you pussy probably even more than confidence - Treat women as an Equal, Nothing more, Nothing Less. Don"t sugar coat her and be all overwhelming with nice shit that creeps them out and scares them, But don"t treat her like shit either, Never refer to women as "Bitches or Hoes" Etc.. You"ll only be fucking hood rats and no one wants to do that.

Take it easy~

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Blaezenfury said:
Fuck it I"m not reading this entire thread, I just read like the first 150 pages and skipped a whole ton of others. I think I can say on behalf of my own experience... Don"t trust a woman.
Take it easy~
Your post cracked me the hell up haha. The whole stripper thing was like almost a year ago lol with Brad I believe.

Blaezenfury_foh

shitlord
You guys are a big KFC sized bucket of fail, I give up :p

I"ve had a couple dumb bitches tear my heart out and blender that shit, It"s the #1 reason why I"ll never waste my time in trusting a female, It"s not worth all the trouble and it"s way too much work, Women play too many fucking games.

Dick And Dash gentlemen, Dick And Dash!

Kiksar_foh

shitlord
Blaezenfury said:

I"ve had a couple dumb bitches tear my heart out and blender that shit, It"s the #1 reason why I"ll never waste my time in trusting a female, It"s not worth all the trouble and it"s way too much work, Women play too many fucking games.

Man, Blaezen, we have a connection. I hadn"t clicked on this thread since its inception, I don"t even know why I did tonight but here you are, being you. Hope you are well, glad women ain"t keeping you away from us no more.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
This is the first year I have spent Valentines Day alone (since I was 20)... Kind of sucks.

I havent been doing shit when it comes to women. I havent gone out and have stopped eating out as much too. I am banking a good chunk of change.

Someone in here mentioned something about "Focus on money and the women will follow. Focus on women and you wont get any money or women." It has actually been a large distraction focusing on my savings again.

This snow here in Texas is really making me want to take a vacation in Colorado. I have never seen this much snow! and I know this isnt nothing compared to what some of you other people see, but it"s pretty fucking cool to me.
ugh. Don"t "focus on money." Focus on being a happy, well adjusted, productive, and "complete" individual who doesn"t necessarily need either money or women to be happy. And of course worry about making sure your son is being brought up properly in a good emotional environment. That"s priority #1. No offense, but you don"t want your son dealing with the same or similar baggage as you have had to, right?

Personally I spent V-day at a friend"s bar watching the Oilers shit the bed again, and I felt no worse for it. I"m the exact opposite, only one V-day in my life have I been "with" someone. It was nice, to be sure, but no big sense of longing did I feel while sitting on a bar stool and oogling hot waitresses.

I had called Anna (new one) on Friday afternoon to see what her plans were for the weekend. We both didn"t mention the V word, she said she had plans on Saturday and her usual soccer game Sunday night, I suggested we hang out Monday and she said cool. On Sunday just before her game I sent her a text saying "Happy "we managed to dodge that bullet" day", she laughed and said that was hilarious and that she"d see me the next day. We ended up going for a skate down by the legislature as it was really nice out, and had planned on cooking dinner together ("great I love cooking" when I suggested it, and afterwards we both laughed that she"d probably have kicked me out of the kitchen anyway) but the grocery store nearby was closed, so we settled on Pizza Hut. Watched the season premiere of Lost as she"d only caught part of it, shagged for the first time afterwards. Great success!

Still not sure if it"s going anywhere emotionally for me, though.

Blaezenfury said:
Seriously just don"t do it, I understand love is all lovey dovey and all that bullshit but Why does anyone really want to fall in love? Cause it feels nice? Yeah It"s nice, But it kills when it falls apart and that downer is never worth the few ups you get, It"s like speed, It"s fun while it lasts but it sucks so bad when it ends.
I have no idea why I"m responding to Blaezenfury of all people, but fuck it! What"s the old saying? "It"s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

I"m by no means a hopeless romantic, nor do I feel the need to always have a female companion, but I do agree with that statement. There"s a lot more to having a companion than just fucking.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blaezenfury said:

Possible candidate that will bro rape you, beware.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
I have no idea why I"m responding to Blaezenfury of all people, but fuck it! What"s the old saying? "It"s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

I"m by no means a hopeless romantic, nor do I feel the need to always have a female companion, but I do agree with that statement. There"s a lot more to having a companion than just fucking.
And yet this entire thread is mostly about some "method" to making women want you. That"s not how it works man. No relationship worth having is based upon bullshit lies and games like "Oh, I can"t call her until 830 tomorrow or she"ll feel I"m desperate." If you guys can"t get together and be YOURSELVES, you"re never going to have anything long term.

Eventually, when all the cards have been played, she"s going to see who the real you is, and if that"s not what you"ve been pretending to be for the last few months, she"s not going to be interested. All of these fucking head games portrayed in the thread only get you laid, at best. Yeah, you can pretend you"re James Bond for a little while, but eventually she"s gonna catch on that you"re really not going on secret missions on the weekend and resent you for it. And there goes your companionship.