Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
If you are, dont let Rav know you use a strap on. That seems to be a sore spot....
You should probably compare yourself to Dane Cook instead of Hank. I believe Hank is actually fucking his ex.
So uhhh, hrm. Are there rules for this? I mean, is this thread like a bachelor party, dongs and gongs required?
I think Pren can post as freely as anyone else does. There were no set rules, and it isn"t even a thread about girls who broke your heart(s). It"s a bunch of people asking for advice, giving advice, pretending to be taking advice, telling stories, etc. Even if it were still like the original start of this thread, Pren IS dating a girl. The rest of us have posted without anyone questioning the non-existent rules, she should be no exception. If anything, she could probably be of a great service to you guys (the ones who actually WANT and plan to TAKE advice).

I"m not posting FoHSS on my tits.

edit: or my girlfriend"s tits.
Even if she breaks your heart?!

Ravvenn said:
If anything, she could probably be of a great service to you guys (the ones who actually WANT and plan to TAKE advice).
You dont listen to advice females give you. We all know your minds lack a certain understanding of reality and your emotions lead you to give suggestion no sane man should ever follow.
So no, keep your advice. However, your interpretation of a situation and the behaviour of a female is very much welcome, because this is where you other females really shine.

Of course there are always exceptions. Feel free to proof me wrong and I will bow down in virtual shame.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Inconsiderable said:
You dont listen to advice females give you. We all know your minds lack a certain understanding of reality and your emotions lead you to give suggestion no sane man should ever follow.
So no, keep your advice. However, your interpretation of a situation and the behaviour of a female is very much welcome, because this is where you other females really shine.

Of course there are always exceptions. Feel free to proof me wrong and I will bow down in virtual shame.
Don"t forget to make sure they stay in the kitchen

Pren_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
BUT WE"VE GIVEN YOU SO MUCH!

85 INTERNETS

And now that your secret is out you are sure to get the Alcestis treatment.
I look forward to my negs reading "stupid whore" instead of "FAGGOT" in the future.

Ravvenn said:
Even if she breaks your heart?!
She has a sister.

Wait, her sister is straight. FFffffffffffff.

I don"t know how much dating advice I can offer guys since I"ve never had a boyfriend.

Uhm. "Wax your face, Nair your entire body, ESPECIALLY the arm pits, and shower twice a day, because you smell bad, and never use an AXE product ever again."

And I"m honored I can post here. Or something.

Actually, dating advice: Don"t date christian girls, don"t date ghetto mexican girls, don"t date girls with boyfriends, make sure she isn"t still madly in love with the guy who popped her cherry, don"t date the daughters of Haliburton management, don"t get drunk and sleep with fat chicks, and stretch marks are much harder to spot in the dark when drunk.

Bronyaur said:
I"d really appreciate it if you posted pictures of her tits with "FOHSS" written on them.
I"d really appreciate a brand new quad core with 12gb of ram and a dx11 compatible video card

ToeMissile said:
Don"t forget to make sure they stay in the kitchen
She doesn"t know how to cook; more than once while in the kitchen I"ve heard "Awww you"re being domestic!" And then she humps me from behind.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve seen one too many bull dike lesbians to actively want to see their boobs on the internet

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Shit man, I"ve never heard of that show, but unless your girlfriend makes you watch it while she"s sucking you off, you aren"t helping your case.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
WTF ever Animal Hoarders is awesome. It shows people with like 50 dogs in a trailer and the dogs shit everywhere. It"s cash.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks said:
WTF ever Animal Hoarders is awesome. It shows people with like 50 dogs in a trailer and the dogs shit everywhere. It"s cash.
Please read what you just posted, but then picture Brad posting it. Then please form you"re opinion again.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Pren said:
I"d really appreciate a brand new quad core with 12gb of ram and a dx11 compatible video card
If we do this, can we get dual sets of fohss tit pics?

Both you and the girlfriends?

Perhaps some lesibanic video?