Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Pren said:
She doesn"t know how to cook; more than once while in the kitchen I"ve heard "Awww you"re being domestic!" And then she humps me from behind.
I thought only men were kitchen humpers. Good to know!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pren said:
She doesn"t know how to cook; more than once while in the kitchen I"ve heard "Awww you"re being domestic!" And then she humps me from behind.
Ravvenn said:
I thought only men were kitchen humpers. Good to know!
My girlfriend does this to me

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
TheCutlery said:
So uhhh, hrm. Are there rules for this? I mean, is this thread like a bachelor party, dongs and gongs required?
FYI, this was a joke, mixed with Dexter reference, and ya"ll missed it.

I don"t give 2 shits who posts in this thread as long as it"s entertaining, either thru victory or defeat.

Pren_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
FYI, this was a joke, mixed with Dexter reference, and ya"ll missed it.

I don"t give 2 shits who posts in this thread as long as it"s entertaining, either thru victory or defeat.
Please wax FoHSS into your chest hair 40yo Virgin style and post pics as an apology.

Besides, one of her boobs is like both of mine in size and some extra. She played a lot of impact sports when she was younger + size = they droop and she knows it. Meanwhile, mine are barely B"s but birth control is helping.

Most womens" breasts look a hell of a lot better in bras/under clothing. If she"s got big boobs, they"re going to drop it like it"s hot after she gets out of her teens. And then there"s stretch marks. Not like it matters when a girl is on her back, anyway. You just want nice nipples without pancake.

Perfect, perky boobs are not worth dating/fucking teenage girls over. Holy fuck nothing is worse than a teenage girl.

edit: except bulldyke lesbians. mother fucker it is scary when those come around. One lesbian I met at Yoga told me that she and her girlfriend have a mutual homicide pact "if either of us ever get to that point." Course, she was like a 105lb halfbreed asian chick who looked 10 years younger than she was despite the 2 kids, so if she evolves into a lumberjack, it"s proof there is no god.

edit2: and to answer the paragraph long neg, yeah, the idea that "oh lesbian sex is hot, two chicks at once" is definitely an internet/hollywood fantasy. but it IS really adorable when you"re at a gay bar and you see two older dykes, who just look like your average, 50 something women, just dressed worse, holding hands, or dancing, or whatever. It"s also heartwarming when you see a couple like that holding hands at the mall or elsewhere. Simple fact is it"s easier for gay women than for gay men; it"s not right, and it"s not fair, but every time I see an openly gay older couple (of either gender) it makes me happy because I know they didn"t get to do that at my age.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I like your take on boobies. And I like Boobies!

Sometimes I call myself the booby watcher. I even have my own comic book, "Adventures of the booby watcher"

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
Please read what you just posted, but then picture Brad posting it. Then please form you"re opinion again.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I don"t even say retarded shit like this. I"m ok with being the town retard, but at least match me to retarded things I would actually say. This shit is Chomo territory.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If it makes you feel better I didn"t get it either Brad. If I were picturing Brad saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just met a hairdresser -- a couple months later she got pregnant by me and we"re now getting married despite not being together a full year. It"s the smart decision."

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
If it makes you feel better I didn"t get it either Brad. If I were picturing Brad saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just met a hairdresser -- a couple months later she got pregnant by me and we"re now getting married despite not being together a full year. It"s the smart decision."
You"re getting your posters mixed up chief.

If I were picturing Brad saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just met a stripper last week, a couple of months later my ex is trying to sue for back child support"
Fixed.

If I were picturing Aychamo saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just met the love of my life last week, a couple of months later, she died QQQQQQQQQQQQ"
Fixed.

If I were picturing Grobbee saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just met a married woman last week, a couple months later she got pregnant by me and now I"m running off to a foreign country."
Fixed.

If I were picturing Ravven saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just met a retarded poster last week, a couple of months later, BAN HAMMER OF FURY!"
Fixed.

If I were picturing Eomer saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just went on another ski trip and banged two snow bunnies, a couple of months later, why does Xerxs hate meeeeee."
Fixed.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Tarrant knew what he was doing all along, him knocking up a girl after knowing her for 3 months was the most intelligent decision that could have been made.

And I"ll pass on the dyke rack as well.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was kind of expecting mine to be crueler. Thanks! And for the record Xerxes texted me a couple days back just about something random, I responded, and that was it. All quiet on the women front, other than occasional hook-ups with a snow bunny.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I don"t even say retarded shit like this. I"m ok with being the town retard, but at least match me to retarded things I would actually say. This shit is Chomo territory.
ROFL it was a joke Brad, and I used you because he"s dogged on you more then once in the past. It wasn"t mean to be personal sorry if it was taken that way. I just can"t picture people saying they love that show the way he did and being serious about it, at least no one that posts regularly on this forum.

And haters gonna hate, whatever. I"m happy, so is she and here it is a year later and we"re going just as strong as ever. If I wasn"t happy I wouldn"t be marrying her, if I didn"t see a bright future to it, I wouldn"t be marrying her. Fact is, many get married quicker then we have and stay together for years.

Hate all you want, makes me smile motherfuckers.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eomer said:
I was kind of expecting mine to be crueler. Thanks! And for the record Xerxes texted me a couple days back just about something random, I responded, and that was it. All quiet on the women front, other than occasional hook-ups with a snow bunny.
I thought you had a couple in the works? I can"t remember the names but I coulda sworn you had more goin on then random hookups?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
what the fuck Brekk

I"m gonna go cry in the corner due to this cyber ostracism
If I were picturing dabamf saying something I"d think it"d be along the lines of "I just sat next to a female on the train last week, a couple of months later she"s let me go to first base!"
Fixed.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant220 said:
I thought you had a couple in the works? I can"t remember the names but I coulda sworn you had more goin on then random hookups?
I don"t think so. Brit and I only dated twice and that was done. Diane and I met for lunch a month or so back and went to a wedding back in May, but otherwise I believe that one has run it"s course (other than perhaps occasional hookups). Xerxes and I can"t seem to sync up. And then there"s Anne 3, which is the occasional snow bunny hook up that won"t go anywhere (she"s fun, but 21 and not exactly "classy", in fact she"s kind of a whore).

For humor"s sake, here"s the actual names for the Annes:

Anne - Alicia (ah-lee-see-ah)
New Anne - Alisa (ah-liss-ah)
Anne 3 - Elise (ee-lees)

You can see how I would find this confusing. Almost as bad as the time I dated 4 Jens in a row, but at least that was easy to keep straight.

Bodom_foh

shitlord
I guess I"ll make a small contribution to this popular Thread as well then. (My apologies for my English in advance )

I"ve met this girl from another country exactly two years ago, through some socializing website. She actually contacted me, explaining that she was going to move to my country soon, asking how life was here and so on..."
(Important Side note : I had not been in a relationship for nearly 4 years at that moment and I have only been in love once in my life before, and that last relationship made it very hard for me to imagine falling in love again)

Anyway from that point on we spoke every day, she visited her sister living in my country eventually so we met.. she apparently fell in love right away.. I wasn"t quiet sure yet. We met few more times in 2009 and that"s when I noticed I had feelings for her.

When she finally moved here to stay we were already officially together. She did love me and showed in on a daily basis, however I had problems coping with my feelings.. I somehow knew I also loved her but wouldn"t admit it to her nor to myself, and I would also act cold towards her often enough.

She however did say she will wait for me, no matter how long it"s gonna take and so on.. Then I did some major fuck up"s.. I could list them all but..it"s things like refusing to go out with her work colleagues (She had just started working here and couldn"t refuse the invitation).... or she would always talk about living together, which is something I also want(ed) but I always just said "We"ll see", I basically never told her that I loved her, not giving her a lot of affection, I told her thing"s that I didn"t really mean such as "I don"t ever want to meet your parents" "I don"t want kids" "I don"t want to meet your best friend".. Stuff I highly regret.. and don"t even know why I said them as the regrets put me trough a hellish situation.

She mentioned to me a few times that she thinks that she"s not what i"m looking for but I somehow didn"t take it serious enough since at the same time she would always say that she loved me and that she missed me and so on.

Well, this month, after a trip to Disney Parc that actually went pretty well, she just stops login on msn, she doesn"t pick up the phone anymore.. after 7 days and hundreds of attempts she finally answers saying that she doesn"t think that she loves me anymore and that she would like to be alone for now. She also mentioned that there was a guy back in her country.. but that she wants to stay here now since she has a job.

I however only realized at that very moment how much I love her and that she means everything to me.. I regret not releasing my feelings earlier (But its not something I had control over I think).. now it seems like I wasted everything. I keep texting her how much I love her and what I feel for her but she does either ignore em or just keeps repeating the same stuff which is usually something along the lines of.. I"m sorry but I cant force myself and so on..

She also says she believes me that I love her.. but it"s also possible that she thinks that I just tell her anything to get her back.

How can she tell me that she loves me one day and completely change the day after.. I know that its also my fault but I don"t want to lose her.. I"m kinda desperate now, I know I shouldn"t be texting her, calling her all the time, since she said she wants to be alone, doesn"t want to see me at all anymore.. She sais that her feelings are just gone and that it"s too late.. but she once said she was confused (Which is the only bit of hope I have left right now)..

I feel so down and don"t have anyone but her I can talk to about it.. She just doesn"t seem to want giving me another chance which breaks my heart. Basically not coping with my feelings got me in an even worse situation then the relationship that made love so difficult for me in the first place.

I"m kinda desperate to find a way of convincing her that my feelings have changed and mainly to make her love me again.. I don"t think all of her feelings just poofed away like that. If anyone had been in a similar situation I"d certainly appreciate some advice on how I can get her back!

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bodom said:
I guess I"ll make a small contribution to this popular Thread as well then. (My apologies for my English in advance )

I"ve met this girl from another country exactly two years ago, through some socializing website. She actually contacted me, explaining that she was going to move to my country soon, asking how life was here and so on..."
(Important Side note : I had not been in a relationship for nearly 4 years at that moment and I have only been in love once in my life before, and that last relationship made it very hard for me to imagine falling in love again)

Anyway from that point on we spoke every day, she visited her sister living in my country eventually so we met.. she apparently fell in love right away.. I wasn"t quiet sure yet. We met few more times in 2009 and that"s when I noticed I had feelings for her.

When she finally moved here to stay we were already officially together. She did love me and showed in on a daily basis, however I had problems coping with my feelings.. I somehow knew I also loved her but wouldn"t admit it to her nor to myself, and I would also act cold towards her often enough.

She however did say she will wait for me, no matter how long it"s gonna take and so on.. Then I did some major fuck up"s.. I could list them all but..it"s things like refusing to go out with her work colleagues (She had just started working here and couldn"t refuse the invitation).... or she would always talk about living together, which is something I also want(ed) but I always just said "We"ll see", I basically never told her that I loved her, not giving her a lot of affection, I told her thing"s that I didn"t really mean such as "I don"t ever want to meet your parents" "I don"t want kids" "I don"t want to meet your best friend".. Stuff I highly regret.. and don"t even know why I said them as the regrets put me trough a hellish situation.

She mentioned to me a few times that she thinks that she"s not what i"m looking for but I somehow didn"t take it serious enough since at the same time she would always say that she loved me and that she missed me and so on.

Well, this month, after a trip to Disney Parc that actually went pretty well, she just stops login on msn, she doesn"t pick up the phone anymore.. after 7 days and hundreds of attempts she finally answers saying that she doesn"t think that she loves me anymore and that she would like to be alone for now. She also mentioned that there was a guy back in her country.. but that she wants to stay here now since she has a job.

I however only realized at that very moment how much I love her and that she means everything to me.. I regret not releasing my feelings earlier (But its not something I had control over I think).. now it seems like I wasted everything. I keep texting her how much I love her and what I feel for her but she does either ignore em or just keeps repeating the same stuff which is usually something along the lines of.. I"m sorry but I cant force myself and so on..

She also says she believes me that I love her.. but it"s also possible that she thinks that I just tell her anything to get her back.

How can she tell me that she loves me one day and completely change the day after.. I know that its also my fault but I don"t want to lose her.. I"m kinda desperate now, I know I shouldn"t be texting her, calling her all the time, since she said she wants to be alone, doesn"t want to see me at all anymore.. She sais that her feelings are just gone and that it"s too late.. but she once said she was confused (Which is the only bit of hope I have left right now)..

I feel so down and don"t have anyone but her I can talk to about it.. She just doesn"t seem to want giving me another chance which breaks my heart. Basically not coping with my feelings got me in an even worse situation then the relationship that made love so difficult for me in the first place.

I"m kinda desperate to find a way of convincing her that my feelings have changed and mainly to make her love me again.. I don"t think all of her feelings just poofed away like that. If anyone had been in a similar situation I"d certainly appreciate some advice on how I can get her back!
This is what you do.
Go to her house, yell her name, grab a boom box and start singing along to this song.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>