Girls who broke your heart thread

Fazin_foh

shitlord
I"d like to know the statistics of people who married crazy bitches because they had a password on their phone and didn"t weed them out prior.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fazin said:
I"d like to know the statistics of people who married crazy bitches because they had a password on their phone and didn"t weed them out prior.
Again, it"s a weed out process. If you"re not smuggling drugs on your phone, who the fuck cares what your girlfriend sees?

Fazin_foh

shitlord
It"s more coincidental that I have sensitive information on my phone, but given that my friends perhaps may rename every contact in my phone to "Penis" if I left my phone on a table when I went to the bathroom while out, I see it as a fulltime thing going forward.

Trust goes either way, she shouldn"t feel insecure that you have something on your phone to go through it in the first place. Just because you"re in a relationship, doesn"t mean you have to extend every piece of information and uncover every rock. It"s your choice, not hers.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Fazin said:
It"s more coincidental that I have sensitive information on my phone, but given that my friends perhaps may rename every contact in my phone to "Penis" if I left my phone on a table when I went to the bathroom while out, I see it as a fulltime thing going forward.

Trust goes either way, she shouldn"t feel insecure that you have something on your phone to go through it in the first place. Just because you"re in a relationship, doesn"t mean you have to extend every piece of information and uncover every rock. It"s your choice, not hers.
Hey, I"ve got a password on my business blackberry too. Not that there"s anything particularly sensitive on it, and it"s a work choice, not mine, but I can see the validity in that. However for personal use, it"s nothing but a pain in the ass every time I wanna check my phone, and honestly, it"s probably a conversation you should have with a woman pretty early on in the relationship. If she"s unable to tolerate you having a life other than her, that"s something you want to know asap. Maybe that"s just me, but very little harm can come from such a thing, and a whole lot of character can be gleaned from one simple interaction revolving around why you"re texting "Chris" or talked to "Pat" for 2 hours last night.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I was just saying I put PW on to keep anybody but my significant other out (who knows it), my friends like to just go thru my shit and I like privacy, also if I ever were to lose my iphone, I dont have a 3g so I cant remotely wipe it so it"s protected somewhat.. plus my parents are nosy and are known to go thru my shit while I"m sleeping, confront them and they say ok move out!

chu_foh

shitlord
lost said:
I was just saying I put PW on to keep anybody but my significant other out (who knows it), my friends like to just go thru my shit and I like privacy, also if I ever were to lose my iphone, I dont have a 3g so I cant remotely wipe it so it"s protected somewhat.. plusmy parents are nosy and are known to go thru my shit while I"m sleeping, confront them and theysay ok move out!
Ok that"s great, but adults would like to speak with each other from now on.

Passwords imposed by work are ok but if you"re afraid that your friends will snoop on your phone or that you can"t trust your current GF, then get new friends and a new GF. It really is as simple as that...sure my friends may snoop around but they would never use anything on there to incriminate or embarrass me outside the circle of friends. And if you can"t trust the woman now, how will you handle living together, sharing finances and all the other intimate details.

The entire idea behind pass wording the phone and being super secretive is more applicable to someone around 20 fucking around and having a gf just out of convenience with no long-term plans to stick around with her.

Like the CEO of Google said, when it came to privacy issues:

If you dont want other people to know something, maybe you shouldnt be doing it in the first place.

I can understand that you use a passwort if your friends tend to play jokes on you, but to keep your gf out? Seriously? Get one you can trust or keep it clean.
And parents going through your phone? How old are you? 16? And get new parents, seriously. Mine would have never done something like this, even though we didnt have mobile phones back then.

By the way, the two other guys in my office room caught our boss cheating on his wife with an intern. First thing they did was tell me about it, then decide to blackmail him. I fucking love those guys, they pull more shit every week than I did in my whole life. Its like watching a trashy american comedy.

Evelys_foh

shitlord
The hubs and I both have passwords on our phones, and we know each other"s passwords. The password on it isn"t for him, it"s in case someone steals my phone or otherwise attempts to fuck with it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
chu said:
Ok that"s great, but adults would like to speak with each other from now on.

Passwords imposed by work are ok but if you"re afraid that your friends will snoop on your phone or that you can"t trust your current GF, then get new friends and a new GF. It really is as simple as that...sure my friends may snoop around but they would never use anything on there to incriminate or embarrass me outside the circle of friends. And if you can"t trust the woman now, how will you handle living together, sharing finances and all the other intimate details.

The entire idea behind pass wording the phone and being super secretive is more applicable to someone around 20 fucking around and having a gf just out of convenience with no long-term plans to stick around with her.
sorry i think you confused me with someone else, i never said anything about trusting my gf, i said theres a line between the personal life between my gf and i, and between friends and i like to keep the personal things btwn my gf and i between us and only us.

like i said in my previous post, i have np with my gf knowing the pw, because the pw on there is to protect the pictures or whatever she wants to send me, or tell me in private. its also on there should be my phone be stolen

ive found that some friends can come and go, and you need to be careful about what they go away with knowing about you, some of these friends have no prob thinking they"re welcome to help themselves to your information, i know who my real friends are and who are just acquaintances.

what the fuck does adults speaking to each other have to do with this? is that some insult? does my info under my avatar say im 15? no. Having a password does not disallow phone calls to and from my phone, you can answer calls just fine without putting in the code.

i prefer to lurk more than post in this thread but you picked the wrong quote to talk about gf trust issues and hiding things, read my quote again. Since you managed to have selective reading and prefer to have bold quotes, let me help you

lost said:
I was just saying I put PW on to keep anybodybut my significant other out (who knows it), my friends like to just go thru my shit and I like privacy, also if I ever were to lose my iphone, I dont have a 3g so I cant remotely wipe it so it"s protected somewhat.. plus my parents are nosy and are known to go thru my shit while I"m sleeping, confront them and they say ok move out!

Pren_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Keep telling yourself that. Dude has a side pussy.
Is that like asian pussy, where it"s turned sideways, like their eyes?

i know my gf"s phone password, and this thread actually reminded me that I should password my phone, so I"ll show her the next time we"re together.

I like the idea of random people not getting into my phone, but I don"t have anything to hide from her. Besides, sometimes you need to use each others" phones.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Smartphones these days give access to a shit load of information. Someone who put their hand on mind essentially gain access to a decade worth of emails, most personal but some from work, among other things (including my posting right to FoH, that"s a lot of power for some random dude who could find my phone).

I don"t see passwording my phone as a matter of protecting my privacy from friends and the women I date but rather just basic information security. Sneaky chicks can easily look sideways and see which buttons I push anyway, It"s not like I"m tucking my phone in my shirt when typing the pw.

Evelys_foh

shitlord
What Lejina and Pren said. The hubby didn"t even have a password on his phone until I told him to put one on it.

I work in IT. Security practices, especially easy ones like setting a PIN/password on your phone are smart, especially since you"re probably checking your email, buying apps left and right, and possibly even doing online banking.

Anyways, my apologies for the derail. You may now return to The Game.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
lost said:
sorry i think you confused me with someone else, i never said anything about trusting my gf, i said theres a line between the personal life between my gf and i, and between friends and i like to keep the personal things btwn my gf and i between us and only us.

like i said in my previous post, i have np with my gf knowing the pw, because the pw on there is to protect the pictures or whatever she wants to send me, or tell me in private. its also on there should be my phone be stolen

ive found that some friends can come and go, and you need to be careful about what they go away with knowing about you, some of these friends have no prob thinking they"re welcome to help themselves to your information, i know who my real friends are and who are just acquaintances.

what the fuck does adults speaking to each other have to do with this? is that some insult? does my info under my avatar say im 15? no. Having a password does not disallow phone calls to and from my phone, you can answer calls just fine without putting in the code.

i prefer to lurk more than post in this thread but you picked the wrong quote to talk about gf trust issues and hiding things, read my quote again. Since you managed to have selective reading and prefer to have bold quotes, let me help you
You kinda missed the reason he quoted you, which was bolded. You said your parents would look thru your phone when you were sleeping, so incoming 15 year old jokes. The rest of the post was directed at the other 2 people having the password conversation (IE: the adults).

It"s not funny if you"ve gotta explain it.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I dont understand why you would keep photos of an ex. I have deleted all the ones of my ex and removed them from this site as well (some with the help of Ravven). As for the the ones of the 19 yr old, they are long since deleted from my phone and computer, but they are still floating around on this site.

Some pics I wish I still had was the chick I fucked right after I found out my ex was cheating on me again. I actually had FoHSS written on her tits and I think I got 2 or 3 pics. (Can this happen, Ravven? It was around Oct 14th-17th or so in 2007. You were the one that deleted the thread.) I had posted them here the night it was going on in between fuck sessions. She had one of the tightest bodies I have had the pleasure to place my dick in.

Anyways, I normally dont keep the pics. I actually took every pic I owned of me and my ex and gave them back to her. I dont have any pics of her anymore, nor any of the women I have been with. I have never really seen the point.
If you"d like, I can move the entire thread back here. It"s the threadyou askedMillie to delete for you after you sobered up. Here"s a refresher:

Brad2770 said:
Fine. Youre probably right.

Millie, please delete this thread. For those that saved the pics to hardrive, have fun.

Especially you, James. This was for you.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
Like the CEO of Google said, when it came to privacy issues:

If you dont want other people to know something, maybe you shouldnt be doing it in the first place.
Trust is when you do not need to know the facts to give the person in question the benefit of doubt. You trust THEM, the concept that every single fucking facet of your existence should be available to your fucking girl friend is silly. Wife maybe, GF of a decade that you live with ok. But even then people need their space.

The reasoning you have given is word for word the argument of those who want to trample your rights to privacy. The whole "If they have nothing to hide they wouldn"t care if we invade their fucking privacy." Thats not trust, that is a need to control.

When you trust someone you don"t need to know everything. If your trust is contingent upon knowing everything that is not trust. And sometimes ones secrets implicate others so even if one wanted to share they could not. I would not even contemplate reading a GF"s diary or phone log or browser history. If I found myself tempted to do so I would probably end the relationship for that reason alone.

This conversation did get me to PW my phone though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lejina Bloodbath said:
Smartphones these days give access to a shit load of information. Someone who put their hand on mind essentially gain access to a decade worth of emails, most personal but some from work, among other things (including my posting right to FoH, that"s a lot of power for some random dude who could find my phone).

I don"t see passwording my phone as a matter of protecting my privacy from friends and the women I date but rather just basic information security. Sneaky chicks can easily look sideways and see which buttons I push anyway, It"s not like I"m tucking my phone in my shirt when typing the pw.
This. I"m single and password protect my phone. I don"t want anyone going through my personal shit.

Brad2770

Ravvenn said:
If you"d like, I can move the entire thread back here. It"s the threadyou askedMillie to delete for you after you sobered up. Here"s a refresher:
Yeah, put it back, minus the pics of my ex. Or in Hall of Shame, I dont care.

I had thought it had been you since you had been so nice to me during those times. And by saying you deleted it, I didnt mean that you deleted it because it was bad, I thought you had been the one that had said it might be best that it was deleted and I said ok.

EDIT--

Or can you just put the original post with FoHSS on tits in here and thats it? I am pretty sure the rest of the thread is shit...

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I don"t think any pics are in there anymore which is why I asked. I"ll double check once I get time to sit down and sift through stuff. It will take a while.