Girls who broke your heart thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mold her into your dirty little whore. Infact, make sure you break in that vagina. I was in the same situation with my ex, 2 years we never had sex because she was scared. This eventually emotionally fucked her up or something because when we eventually broke up, she turned into this monster slut. probably slept with 4-5 people within that month and had a three some shortly after.. who knows how many more after that.

Joking aside, that molding is definitely true haha for better or for worse.

Unrelated, and i feel shitty about it, but its my GF"s birthday tomorrow.. shes one of those girls that if they want something they"ll buy it themself. Therefore i have no idea what i can get her as a gift. Any suggestions? Obviously very last minute heh

I spent 3 hours last night making her a hand made birthday card, other than that i"m stumped :\

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Zakas said:
Guys, I am dating a 19 y/o, and I am 22. She has never had a boyfriend before me, or kissed/sex all that. So far I am treating her how I treat all my girlfriends which generally includes being extremely gentlemanly and semi spoiling.

One of my friends mentioned I am kinda molding this girl, and I don"t know how to take that, any opinions? And if I am really "setting her up" and I making it bad for her?

p.s thanks for the advice!
I don"t think you are setting her up and making it bad for her. Sounds like a semi-typical relationship for your respective ages. Given her past, no matter who she would be dating at this point, would be molding her.

If you dig each other, then that is all that really matters.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster: What the fuck? Why would you do anything other than laugh it off? Unless your Aunt is a lesbian who is going to try to hit on your girlfriend it"s not even worth a second thought.

@Wrathcaster

After deliberating further on this story of yours, I"ve come to a few possible reasons why you"re freaking out.

A) If you haven"t already, you"re looking at fucking some new pussy and are looking for a way to make a split between you and your girlfriend her fault and not yours as to remain guilt free and also as maybe a ploy to use your "shitty thinking" (naturally mistake making and completely otherwise, "perfect") girlfriend as a way to get at said pussy.

B) You aren"t handling all the stress and losses that have occurred in your life recently and are grasping at straws so that you can push away anything that might be meaningful to you as a way to "save yourself" the pain of further loss.

or

C) You"re a high strung, fucking douchebag pussy and a retarded asshole.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster -

A) Why does your girlfriend have your aunt"s number?
B) Why would your aunt have her girlfriend"s number stored in her phone?
C) If B isn"t true, why would she know any different unless there are face shots?
D) Even if there are, why would your aunt spend so much time with your girlfriend that she could pick her out as the "blurry spread eagle cell phone pic girl"
E) Are you sure your aunt even knows what a text message is?

Honestly, you fucked this up. You"re either looking for a reason to fuck this up, or you"re a complete dildo. Also, don"t send beard pics from your aunt"s cell phone, because I honestly see no other way a mistake like this could have been made or should have been enabled to happen. My extended family sure as fuck didn"t have contact information on my fucking girlfriends.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
@Wrathcaster

C) You"re a high strung, fucking douchebag pussy and a retarded asshole.
Wrathcaster you sort of look like a douche in this situation. It seems pretty obvious your girlfriend already feels like shit, and you are sure rubbing it in. Breaking up with her over it? Holy shit.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Hard to disagree with the others. My response would have been, "Well, resend them to my phone and don"t worry about her. She"s seen tits before."

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
If my girlfriend accidentally sent nude pics to one of my family members most of my energy would be spent on the floor laughing at her and the embarrassment to come. She would of course appreciate the humor in the situation even if she couldn"t really feel it at the moment.

Break up? Give me a break. If you can"t laugh at things like that then you take life way too seriously. Running over her dog is a time for repeated calls and asking of forgiveness; sending nude pics is an occasion to be brought up whenever possible in conversation for the rest of your life.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
One time I sent nudes of this girl to her brother from her phone, I meant to send it to me. It was pretty lol.

chu_foh

shitlord
Awlbiste said:
Wrathcaster you sort of look like a douche in this situation. It seems pretty obvious your girlfriend already feels like shit, and you are sure rubbing it in. Breaking up with her over it? Holy shit.
Yeah I thought the original post was a troll attempt...no way that reaction is actually plausible?

Wrathcaster said:
My question is: what would you do?
First. Sober the fuck up.

Wait...scratch that. BM me the pics she sent first so I can ascertain the level of offensive nudity you Aunt was exposed to. Also feel free to send me any other naked pictures or videos you have of her also as a reference so I can see where these pics fall in the realm of historical offensiveness.

Then sober the fuck up.

The call your Aunt and find out what the actual situation is instead of jumping to conclusions and actions while drunk (except for the BM"ing me the pics part. this is necessary.)

The result of this turning out well for you all depends on the BM"ing me those pics and my assessment of the situation. The sooner the better for you.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Lenas said:
Hard to disagree with the others. My response would have been, "Well, resend them to my phone and don"t worry about her. She"s seen tits before."
QFT. Your response post was over 9000 levels of overreaction.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Wrathcaster said:
Fuck, what a nightmare. Anyone been in this position before?
Were these just some vanilla nude pics? I"m not sure why you"re acting like a douche about this. I mean, I could see if they were pictures of her gargling cum from the last orgy you guys had before you went back to school...But if they were just tit pics, wtf. Please, elaborate on what made these pictures so horrible. We can"t be getting the whole story. Your reaction is simply too fucked up for just some simple nudes. There has to be some extenuating circumstance that you"re not telling us.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Vatoreus said:
My comment was meant as tongue-in-cheek, not an actually possible scenario.
Well there are plenty of people who are super conservative and would freak out. My gf gets embarrassed easily and would be mortified. Her parents would flip the fuck out. I prefer not to think too much about what would happen.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Stratos said:
wrathcaster is trolling this thread hard.
I really hope so because if if not, he"s the shittiest boyfriend ever. If you pass up the chance to make light of something and comfort your partner and instead make them feel even worse, you may as well leave them. There"s no way I"d rely on someone like that for support if he fails at handling something as petty as this.

Btw, I have my boyfriends family members numbers in my phone and they have mine. But we have been together nearly 8 years and I host every major holiday party so that may be the differing factor. I also don"t text pics, I did that once with boobies and learned he keeps his phone face up on his desk at work (no-one saw but it was close). I"d suggest sending them to an alternate email address (not work) and inform him via text to check his email in private.