Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
Wow if you follow the rules on that list you"ll never have a relationship past 6 months until she gets fed up with your shit
That"s when you move to the next woman and all of a sudden, you learned something.

(keep more in the que)

Seths_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
The problem for me is I have never been happier. It wasn"t a lie.. this that is happening now is the lie.
Are you happy now? Because it sure seems like you aren"t... This is her true nature, it"s the nature of addicts. She has plenty of history that you"re aware of (let alone the history you aren"t aware of yet but seem to be finding out more and more) to support the claim that this is the truth and your months of marriage was the lie.

Listen to Eomer. His advice sounds harsh to you right now, and you don"t want to hear anything that isn"t along the lines of what your heart wants, but it really is the best you could do in the long run.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Saidin said:
Just never end up like the guy I heard on the radio last night. He called in a song request because he "heard her listening to the station as he drove by her car" or some shit. He said on the radio "I just want to wish the woman I loved and dated for 6 months a Happy Birthday and I want her to know I still miss her." They broke up two years ago and he stalks her.
I"m going to play Devils Advocate here and say DO be this guy. When you begin you have to promise to keep a LiveJournal on here and update it daily with your trials and adventures.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
LOL Gonna share some more with you guys.. seems I dodged a HUGE bullet here.

Ok during the first couple months of us living together her eldest son turned 18 and moved out. He hasn"t spoken to her since. I saw him at Little Ceaser"s today and he and I talked for 2 - 3 hours.

Come to find out she has been doing this all her life. She has kept men on the side even when she was married to both of the previous men. She would have sex with the other guys to get the shit she wanted that the husband wouldn"t provide. He said he tried to tell them but they were too blinded by her to listen to him which is why he never bothered telling me.

So she is a pill popping, gold-digging whore. And he also said the reason why she went crazy on me cause I was the first guy who had wasn"t so enamored by her that I ignored all the shit she was doing. Then I took her pills away from her and he said no one has ever done that to her before.

He told me I was so much better off with out her that he was glad I had managed to get out so easily.

All this from her own SON.

I do have to say she was a great fuck though :) I went and got tested today for stds and from the looks of it I am clean. All I am waiting on is the HIV test to come back.

Cad said:
To paraphrase that entire list: "find someone who likes you more than you like them, and then you can treat them like shit and avoid commitment and run the relationship the way you want."

Which is fine, but it"s absurd advice because it can"t possibly work for more than half the population, and likely much less than that, because most reasonable people won"t stand for being treated that way. But hey if you enjoy having a low self esteem needy person following you around like a lapdog, follow that list.
Pretty much my thinking. It"s a good way to use someone for as long as they"ll allow it, but a solid relationship it won"t create.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
It will create very stable relationships, but not healthy ones. The relationship will last till the dominant one ends it or does something extraordinarily awful.

Fuck id say 90% of the long term relationships I know of are based on that dynamic.

Gonna share some more with you guys.. seems I dodged a HUGE bullet here.
You did dodge a bullet but now you should do some soul searching and figure out why you got picked as a mark.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Yes I have to agree with the poster saying NOT to follow those rules. While I will concede the fact that following the above spoilered credos might get you laid, it won"t build you a relationship. They try to sugar-coat it by claiming you are increasing their arousal and desire for you (great feelings to have for sure). But you do so using by preying on jealousy, insecurities and using manipulation as a tool. Really just playing the same type of mind-fuck games that men bitch about women doing all the time.

There are lots of ways to get laid. But really, the above methods aren"t really much different then spiking your hair up, getting a day-glow-orange tan and making duck-faces all the time. You are basically being a douche.

Find someone who balances you out, do the same for them, treat them like an equal and you can build something meaningful. It is much more fulfilling and rewarding than manipulating someone into sex.

Vim_foh

shitlord
After a little of built up tension (me and my girlfriend rarely have big fights).

I decided to confront my girlfriend about seeing her ex"s number on her recent calls. She told me she saw him walking because his car broke down and called him to offer help, apparently either he didn"t pick up or declined.

Is it wrong for me to be pissed off at her? And is it wrong for her to be so defensive about it?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The list has two parts.

If you want to fuck 18 year olds your whole life, follow that list.
If you want a relationship with an actual woman, avoid that like the plague.

I"d hope everyone here can see the reasoning behind that.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Sutekh said:
The list has two parts.

Printing out list and heeding it as gospel in that case.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sutekh said:
The list has two parts.

Are you trying to say teenagers arent interested in long lasting relationships?? IMPOSSIBLE!

chu_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
After a little of built up tension (me and my girlfriend rarely have big fights).

I decided to confront my girlfriend about seeing her ex"s number on her recent calls. She told me she saw him walking because his car broke down and called him to offer help, apparently either he didn"t pick up or declined.

Is it wrong for me to be pissed off at her? And is it wrong for her to be so defensive about it?
Lol that"s the best excuse she could make up? You live in a village of 1000 people where it"s feasible to stumble upon an ex walking down the street from a broken car?