Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
There"s a part of me that deep down hopes he"s been sending private messages to Ashley so that we can have a show down between Galiem and Cam on these forums.

I"m pretty sure the amount of joy watching such a thing would cause me to orgasm rainbows.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Zehn - Vhex said:
There"s a part of me that deep down hopes he"s been sending private messages to Ashley so that we can have a show down between Galiem and Cam on these forums.

I"m pretty sure the amount of joy watching such a thing would cause me to orgasm rainbows.
Haha, can you imagine two aspergers people arguing? "I"m so mad at you!" "I can"t tell." "Here"s a long and boring story."

edit: ugh, I gave myself douche chills with how lame my post was

Turkish_foh

shitlord
STFU said:
As soon as I started thinking about what I need to do for myself, and stopped worrying about how/if I could work things out with my ex things got a lot better.

I"ve been keeping myself busy to the point where I haven"t even had much time to think about her. I still care about her, of course, but I now have apathy towards a relationship with her.

Also, there were a couple times when she was feeling lonely and her new friends/interest were too busy for her, that she"d call me and say that she wanted to try to work things out. But as soon as they started to come around again, I"d get the cold shoulder. So I"d have a week of thinking we were working things out, then a week of feeling like we just broke up again. Sorry to say that I fell for it more than once, but I eventually wised up and got to the point above.
It"s alright to miss the person you thought she was just as long as you realize that is not the same person she became. Keep on keepin" on, man.

Turkish said:
It"s alright to miss the person you thought she was just as long as you realize that is not the same person she became. Keep on keepin" on, man.
Booyah. One of the harder things to learn growing up is seeing things as they are instead of how you want them to be, and understanding that there likely won"t be a bridge from the former to the latter.

3.5 billion others, br0.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
munky150 said:
Update Cam? How you doin bud?
I can"t make myself let her go. I go to bed every night wishing she was there and I wake up every morning reaching out for her.

She is still texting me. She will joke and kid around with me then she"ll stop talking all together for a couple days then go back to talking to me. She has apologized for the way she left me and has told some mutual friends of ours she is not happy without me but that she needs to work on herself right now... wtf/e that shit means.

I am just so sick and tired of hurting. I am not used to this and I find myself crying at odd times for no reason. I have talked to a counselor a couple times but it just makes me feel worse.

I am lost in a dark room with no way out. All I do is walk around and around looking for a non-existent exit.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
I can"t make myself let her go. I go to bed every night wishing she was there and I wake up every morning reaching out for her.

She is still texting me. She will joke and kid around with me then she"ll stop talking all together for a couple days then go back to talking to me. She has apologized for the way she left me and has told some mutual friends of ours she is not happy without me but that she needs to work on herself right now... wtf/e that shit means.

I am just so sick and tired of hurting. I am not used to this and I find myself crying at odd times for no reason. I have talked to a counselor a couple times but it just makes me feel worse.

I am lost in a dark room with no way out. All I do is walk around and around looking for a non-existent exit.
Well I know you want to stop hurting, but the first thing you have to do is look at the pain from a different perspective. The pain is not the problem. Actually the pain is there to help you. It is there to tell you something you"re doing isn"t paying off.

Think of it like this:

Our mind, like our body, is an mechanism that has been shaped over the years by evolution. We feel pain in our body in order to keep us from doing dumb shit. When you touch a hot stove, you feel pain so that you pull away from it and keep yourself from doing more damage.

Depression (or just call it low mood) is the same thing but in a mental capacity. When we put resources into something (resources being: time, effort, energy, money, what ever we hold dear) and it is not "paying off", our mind goes into a depressive state. We becomes socially withdrawn, stop eating a much, sleep more, etc. These are all mechanisms your mind is using to help you conserve resources. It is your mind trying to help you pull away from something that is hurting you. In this case, what is hurting you is how she is treating you. It"s easy to see it as "the situation itself is hurting me" or "depression is what"s keeping me down" but it"s not. She is the root of it all and your mind is telling you "PULL AWAY FROM THE FUCKING STOVE".

Here is the thing about this mechanism, which was originally adapted to help keep us from wasting resources on things which only take advantage and yield no return... it wasn"t made to deal with the type of shit that we try to achieve. Now-a-days our biggest issue is that we only give ourselves one option. We want to be in love and rockstars and world changing globe trotters and when it doesn"t happen we attack our depression as the problem when it"s actually our goal that is the issue.

Your goal is to be with this woman. This woman that will not show you the same respect that you have shown her. This woman that will not put half as much effort to be with you as you will to be with her. This woman that is keeping you on a shelf for whenever she is feeling lonely and wants to know that you"re out there still wanting her. A woman that your mind is telling you "dude.. nothing that you went through has been good for you, we need to change goals." But your only goal right now is to be with her and changing that is the only way you will ever get out of this state. Your dark space is not the problem. It is triggered to help you find a solution.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
So how do I get past this? I am like on a dog track. I keep running in circles again and again. I tried going out with a couple other women but that shit didn"t work at all.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
So how do I get past this? I am like on a dog track. I keep running in circles again and again. I tried going out with a couple other women but that shit didn"t work at all.
You have to break the pattern of dwelling on the shit that is making you miserable. First of all NO contact with her. View this as recovering from an addiction. You stop the behaviors that remind you of said thing. You remove the triggers that make you want said thing. Force yourself to stop thinking about it. When your mind wanders in that direction stop it, do something else.

It would be helpful if you were certain that you would in no circumstances get back with her. Because if that is not the case you are always going to be waiting around and hoping. Cant get over someone when you still want to be with them.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
thats it wxactky. I stil wanyt her. I donmy know why she left. She saikm I am a bastarb and hearles nad that I took her life form her. Fuck it I no longer care. Man I tellm otu what 2 four lokos really kick ass lol.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Camerous said:
thats it wxactky. I stil wanyt her. I donmy know why she left. She saikm I am a bastarb and hearles nad that I took her life form her. Fuck it I no longer care. Man I tellm otu what 2 four lokos really kick ass lol.
FGorthe first tiem in my life i am drinkin gover a woman. sighs,,, I just want thai shit to be over.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
i need nwe pussy. *nods* I think that"s whta I need. just go get laid and sniggle in wiht a owmab and see if I cna just forget her.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Now you"re just attention whoring. Nobodies typing is that bad, even on alcohol. Trust me, I"m from Wisconsin, we know a little something about getting drunk.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Camerous said:
FGorthe first tiem in my life i am drinkin gover a woman. sighs,,, I just want thai shit to be over.
At first I thought you said something about getting your first fourth tier item. /sigh