Girls who broke your heart thread

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
Well I was trying to be nice about it, but I"m just going to call you a fucking idiot, kick your dog, and call it a night.
Being nice is presenting a patently moronic argument predicated on dozens of equally moronic assumptions and having it refuted? Well thanks...I guess.

For example I never denied that having children is a rewarding experience. In fact I asserted everyone I know with children loves them and their family. My point is that they made no choice and the scenario removed most of their freedom for the remainder of their life.

Sure they made it work and forged a happy life. But they DID NOT CHOOSE THAT PATH. They fucked up and made it work, Hooray. So lets refrain from calling those who do not fuck up as somehow being "lesser" for not fucking up their shit.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
You are fucking stupid. I never said that people who weren"t expecting a child are somehow lesser beings than those who planned for it. Go look you tick on a dogs cock.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
You are fucking stupid. I never said that people who weren"t expecting a child are somehow lesser beings than those who planned for it. Go look you tick on a dogs cock.
Hahahaha, conversation over! Here is a little help.

Skan said:
Your error is in assuming that people who choose not to have children remain stuck mentally in their twenties.
See infering that "breeders" dont "want to do that dumb fuck they did in their 20"s" elevates the breeders position as if they made a choice. Or that those without children remain "immature" or are somehow "lesser" due to not being enlightened by the experience of impregnating a random and being forced to raise their spawn. THEY CANT DO THE SHIT THEY DID IN THEIR 20"! CANT.

While those who have not bred are able to live their life however the fuck they want.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
What exactly is the argument set to prove?

There are people with kids who are generally successful and would consider themselves happy with their life.

There are people without kids who are generally successful and would consider themselves happy with their life.

If you think people aren"t successful or happy BECAUSE they have kids, that"s just a bullshit scapegoat and I would, personally, doubt that they would have ever been such without children.

Also, you can live a perfectly fulfilling life without children.

joeintokyo_foh

shitlord
I think that Gryeyes is trying to say that people only have kids by accident and then make the best of it?

Or maybe that only stupid people have kids as smart ones use some form of protection which lets them lead infinitely more fulfilling lives?

Seems like the kind of arguments you hear all the time from people in their 20s.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
joeintokyo said:
I think that Gryeyes is trying to say that people only have kids by accident and then make the best of it?
Well Gryeyes and you know fucking the reality of the circumstances a vast majority of the US"s first born are spawned from. And this is TOTAL pregnancies, not just for first born.

Unintended Pregnancy in the United States

Or maybe that only stupid people have kids as smart ones use some form of protection which lets them lead infinitely more fulfilling lives?
No its a fucking magical coincidence that as education, IQ and social mobility increases breeding decreases. Hahaha, jesus. Not that this was my argument but this argument would likewise be valid and accurate.

Seems like the kind of arguments you hear all the time from people in their 20s.
If you are too stupid to understand the arguments taking place you should probably refrain from denigrating said arguments "from dem 20 year olds".

You know because this tends to be the opinion of everyone before they knock some chick up and are conscripted into parenthood for the rest of their lives.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Gryeyes, don"t you think you"re stretching yourself thin? How many threads can you troll and still put together coherent thoughts? I"m worried about you bro.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
Gryeyes, don"t you think you"re stretching yourself thin? How many threads can you troll and still put together coherent thoughts? I"m worried about you bro.
You should be more concerned with looking like a fucking idiot by continuing to post after you "surrendered". But dont be concerned this is light duty.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
So I asked you to point out where I said something negative about having an unexpected child being inferior to having an expected child. You couldn"t do it. Then you quote someone else who decided to take one thing I said and completely distort it to give you some credibility. Something about the maturity of adults without children. Something I never said. Then you proclaim yourself champion of the internets.

You know what the real problem is? You don"t know what you"re talking about. Again. Here you are throwing your two cents around like anybody really gives a shit about what some psychopath living in his mothers basement"s view about adults having children. Except your only viewpoint comes from people who didn"t wear protection, weren"t expecting children, yet had them anyway. Wow, you"re right. I should pay attention to you and your hill billy friends who can"t afford condoms, or too dumb to use the pull out method. You never thought once, "Hey, maybe I should research something before I open my dumb fucking mouth and make a fool of myself." Because 300 million people can be categorized by you and the cavepeople living in trailer numbers 23-35 next to you since what happens there must apply to the rest of the nation. How high are you right now?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hooolly shit people.

People who have childrens idea of fun morph in to something that"s reasonable for their life because they have children.

People who don"t have children are afraid that"s going to happen because they don"t want their idea of fun being loading the mini-van up and driving to Orlando to bring their kids to Disney Land, they want to be able to enjoy the company of other adults without worrying.. "Are my kids safe?" etc...

Not really a hard concept to grapes here people.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Sutekh is right, we all need to learn to grapes what is important in life and not let oponions that differ from ours get in the way of that.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
So I asked you to point out where I said something negative about having an unexpected child being inferior to having an expected child.
I dont even know what this means let alone have an ability to answer it. Someone translate into non-stupid for me? Having a child limits every other aspect of your fucking life. That this occurs "unplanned" should help point out most people do not want it to occur...

Sutekh is right, we all need to learn to grapes what is important in life and not let oponions that differ from ours get in the way of that.
English fucker do you speak it!?

Shanter said:
Except your only viewpoint comes from people who didn"t wear protection, weren"t expecting children, yet had them anyway.
Correct my viewpoint comes from knowledge of the statistics involved in unexpected pregnancies. In addition to being 31 and having dozens of friends who went through this exact scenario. Most people ESPECIALLY in their 20"s who have children did not plan on doing so...

If we break it down to what % of peoples FIRST BORN the statistics for it being "unplanned" would likely skyrocket. From the link you didnt read.

Although it is well known that unintended pregnancy is common in the United States, the statistics presented in this article show just how widespread the experience is: Half of all pregnancies are unintended; 28% of women aged 15-44 have had an unplanned birth and 30% have had an abortion; 60% of women in their 30s have had an unplanned birth or an abortion; and, at 1992 rates, 43% of women will have had an abortion by age 45. Some of the women who are most prone to unintended pregnancy, especially unmarried and low-income women, are those who may have the greatest difficulty caring for an unanticipated child.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Shanter said:
Then you quote someone else who decided to take one thing I said and completely distort it to give you some credibility. Something about the maturity of adults without children. Something I never said.
If I misunderstand then please explain the following quotes from your posts. It sure reads to me like you have some fundamental misunderstanding of people who do not want children.

You"re going to be a less-successful, less-popular, less-funny Jay Leno going to work and hanging out with your significant other. Nobody is going to relate to you, just like you"re not going to have any similarities between anyone else.

Have fun with that.
Why are people without children going to be less successful, popular and unrelatable? That"s complete bullshit.

Most adults who have children want to do these things, not the same shit they were doing in their twenties. If you"re middle age still getting fucked up on the weekends with your friends while you have a wife and kids back home isn"t responsible.
Most people with children move past their twenties suggesting that you think people without children do not.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Gryeyes, a great majority of the decisions people make in their every day lives are the results of mistakes, accidents or other unplanned cirumstances. Having children may more often then not be an accident but it"s not a mistake with some "deep deep disappointment". And taking responsibility doesn"t make you a slave for something doesn"t make you a slave to it.

Shanter you are just getting trolled. Ignore the side arguments and stick to your main point.
Having children is not "breeder slavery".
Wealth is not an equal measurement.
Personal freedom does not need to mean freedom without kids.