Girls who broke your heart thread

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
isz+-+white.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lord Screamfeeder said:
No reason for jealously,Usurper to the Throne of the Internets. If my brother Ser Kegkilla faced you on the field of battle he would wear your Internets as a loincloth.
BRB, getting Vargo Hoat on the batphone.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Well, this has certainly improved the quality of the thread.

Are we then to assume that Kegkilla is Screamfeeder, and as a result, Tyen is also Screamfeeder?

I"m actually starting to wonder if this entire board isn"t just multiple personalities.

Vinen

God is dead
TheCutlery said:
Well, this has certainly improved the quality of the thread.

Are we then to assume that Kegkilla is Screamfeeder, and as a result, Tyen is also Screamfeeder?

I"m actually starting to wonder if this entire board isn"t just multiple personalities.
Next thing you know it will come out that IRB is Sam.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
TheCutlery said:
I"m no Master of Whisperers my good man, simply a small man attempting to make it in a large world. A PM there, an internet traded here and the net is cast wide and far.

Etoille said:
I"ll take that. Lots of worse choices.
I"d bury my short sword in your sheath but I am afraid we would have to change the name of this thread to"The Brilliant and Incredibly Well Endowed Dwarfs that Broke My Heart and Left Me on the Side of The Trail Broke and Broken Thread".

It would just be thousands of women mewling and crying for hundreds of pages.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lord Screamfeeder said:
It would just be thousands of women mewling and crying for hundreds of pages.
Take the "wo" out of "women" and you"d have nothing different from the first 359 pages of this thread.

Brad2770

My ex-wife is an emotional wreck. Her daughter is getting worse. They are in surgery now putting in a Berlin Heart.