Girls who broke your heart thread

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
One post later and Gotenks coulda pulled out the old, "Do you know why they call it Page 360? Because when I read about dudes crying about girls, I turn 360 and walk away."

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So is it bad form to break up with someone within a week of your 2 year anniversary of dating?

I"m sick of her shit, and every time I hang out with her the string gets stretched more and more.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
^^^ This. Pay for your future Tittypay? costs now.

brekk said:
So is it bad form to break up with someone within a week of your 2 year anniversary of dating?

I"m sick of her shit, and every time I hang out with her the string gets stretched more and more.
Bad form, maybe, but what you should ask yourself is"At this point do I give a fuck?"If you choose not to break up with her now then you are sentencing yourself to having to stay together for another number of weeks when you are already sounding like you are getting close to kicking her to the curb.

I"m saying this with no knowledge of what she does that pisses you off, so /shrug. But if it"s annoying enough to you that you would consider breaking up on/near your 2 year anniversary in the first place, then I dunno, you prob should ask yourself if that"s really a valid concern anymore or if you just don"t want to be the bad guy for doing it.

What she does, is it something you two can sit down and work out or discuss? Or is it simply that after 2 years you are feeling that you just wasted that time on her, and that she is a lost cause?

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
If you"re going to break up with her, you might as well just do it. Is it bad form? Yeah, I guess so. But better to do it before the anniversary than afterwards.

At least it"s not her birthday.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
brekk said:

Do yourselves a favor and get rid of her now. You"ll both be better off, well.. Unless she"s a demented lunatic.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
brekk said:

No different fro any other day if relationship is going south.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Soygen said:
No different fro any other day if relationship is going south.
Yeah, if it"s not working any dates coming up are irrelevant. End it as soon as you can if you are done.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats the reasoning your wife hates his? Did you like fuck her? Is it something that"s irreparable? Or is it just childish bullshit neither one can put behind them?

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
She"s a bitch and probably fucking another dude anyway. Looking for excuses to blame you.

Its pretty amazing how much more one little question brings out. "Oh and we basically haven"t lived together forTWO FUCKING YEARS, is that relevant to the scenario at all?"

That "you don"t want to see me, you don"t do enough for me" is total woman speak. The part she left off is "which makes me totally justified in banging this other guy for the last 18 months". Not that this makes the first part even true probably, but that"s the deal.

Good luck.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Dude. Your wife is not divorcing you because of your brother. That"s just a bullshit reason for her to get out of a relationship she is no longer feeling. It could be one problem or it could be a bunch of problems but if you buy into that brother crap then you are fooling yourself.

Lastly remember this. She. Is . DONE. In her mind she has told you her feelings and made you aware she is done. This means if she meets or has met someone else it is no longer cheating to pursue him. It doesn"t make it right. It just makes it how it is.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Dude. Your wife is not divorcing you because of your brother. That"s just a bullshit reason for her to get out of a relationship she is no longer feeling. It could be one problem or it could be a bunch of problems but if you buy into that brother crap then you are fooling yourself.

Lastly remember this. She. Is . DONE. In her mind she has told you her feelings and made you aware she is done. This means if she meets or has met someone else it is no longer cheating to pursue him. It doesn"t make it right. It just makes it how it is.
Sharmai said it well. She probably hates your brother"s wife too, but that"s not really central to the issue, its just a red herring.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Why did lenartard post for advice, then delete everything? That"s fucked up, I come here for reading entertainment and I got cheated.