Girls who broke your heart thread

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
New chick from KC, I talked to on the chat system over a week ago. Her English was dogshit though, so even though I got her phone #, I kinda forgot about her. A few days later, I was searching for someone in my phone & noticed her. So I decided to send out a probing text. I got nothing but unrespondable...responses. "What are you doing?" "I"m working now." That sorta thing like 4 times.

Then I starting txting in Korean because she misunderstood me and BOOM a million times more effort by her (bitches love...their native language). Fast forward to Sunday night we have plans to go out. She suggests meeting in my area of Seoul, despite living 1 hour away. Hmm, ok. We get dinner, I cautiously suggest a movie at my place after dinner, quite expecting the "what"s your intention" suspicious look that accompanies 1st KC dates when I suggest going to my place. She says yes without any hestitation. Hmm again.

My movie collection w/ Korean subtitles is...3. So Inglorious Basterds it is. Well, the first scene where the jew hunter shoots all the jews under the floorboards is fast approaching, and I think, "shit, who"s gonna wanna make out after that." So I kissed her immediately before it came. Nothing like impending mass murder to push you to make a move.

Fast forward we end up having sex on my couch during the movie. That"s 6 KC dates all together, and the 5th that resulted in sex the first night. Her body is fucking phenomenal w/ big natural titties, nice ass & curvy body--all things koreans basically never have. And she"s got that irresistible cutsey charm like you"d see on a kpop video.

God damn I love this country. Just when I get tired of life here, think about leaving early, & basically having a shitty time recently, I can always count on the genetically superior women to cheer me up.
Quoting to keep the legacy.

This is how it"s done, gents. Notice how he did not text for 18 days in a row about "What are you doing?", and he threw her a bone by talking in Korean. Notice how he didn"t go out with her friends and stuff for days beforehand. He invited her over, expecting the worst, but got the best. He wasn"t afraid to put on Inglorous Basterds. Kissed her first at the best opportunity to do so. And then, he ends up banging a hot korean chick on the couch during the movie.

Eomer can learn from this.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not judging either Eomer nor Dabamf but Eomer doesn"t seem like he wants to just randomly hook up with girls. Different strokes different folks. I"ve never been a random hookup guy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Not judging either Eomer nor Dabamf but Eomer doesn"t seem like he wants to just randomly hook up with girls. Different strokes different folks. I"ve never been a random hookup guy.
Depends how drunk I am.

But seriously, I don"t know what the fuck Aladain is even fucking talking about. I repeatedly pointed out in regards to the latest girl I mentioned that I haven"t been the one texting her or trying to set things up, it was and is all her.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Aladain is married to a Chinese. Apparently in Tristinn"s world if you marry a woman from a different nationality than yours that has to be a mail order bride. Simple conclusions for simple folks.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Everybody thinks you"re retarded.

Congratulation, victory is yours.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
avgeek said:
D-Day will likely be tomorrow, she"s going out of town for some manager thing, that will give me plenty of opportunity to lock down all the FB accounts, remove all the privacy settings, get Bob a friend invite to her "real" account, and post up some screen captures from the past several days. Fortunately for me, her own actions speak for themselves so my personal spin wont even be necessary...I prefer people digging their own graves. Hell...I could probably get away with it and come out looking innocent...if I weren"t packing my shit up and leaving.
It"s been a month. Bad end?