Girls who broke your heart thread

nu_11_foh

shitlord
Quick question. If a girl whom I go to school with constantly reminds me how i remind her of her boyfreind, is she trying to imply something? I make no reference to the guy nor do I know him, or even met him.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
nu_11 said:
Quick question. If a girl whom I go to school with constantly reminds me how i remind her of her boyfreind, is she trying to imply something? I make no reference to the guy nor do I know him, or even met him.
Is school college and are they doing the long distance thing or does he live in town?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
If you"re interested in her, she"s setting you up to contrast yourself with her boyfriend and point out how you"re so much better.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
nu_11 said:
next time she says you remind her of her boyfriend whip out your cock and start smacking her in the face with it and ask if that reminds her of her father.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The avatar is just a cherry on the sundaes that are Keg"s posts. Every time I read em and then look over at the handsome mug I giggle.

nu_11_foh

shitlord
It"s college, she"s a nurse (part time?) and her boyfriend is in town. I"m not that interested, and this was actually awhile ago. I just remembered this when I got into a conversation with one of my lady friends and asked if this was weird and wanted her perspective. Personally, I thought it was pretty annoying; also when we"d study she"d say she was hungry and asked if i wanted to get lunch a couple of times, but being a nerd (awesome) I said no thanks and just wanted to study.

My lady friend said it"s NOT weird at all. She said all women compare men. (big surprise, eh?) I think there"d be no reason to compare if she was happy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
nu_11 said:
she was hungry and asked if i wanted to get lunch a couple of times, but being a nerd (awesome) I said no thanks and just wanted to study.
You need some motherfucking courage wolf.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
next time she says you remind her of her boyfriend whip out your cock and start smacking her in the face with it and ask if that reminds her of her father.
Do you prefer positive or negative reps ?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The only pics I actually have are of the one I"m dating now, and I"m not keen on putting her face up here.

I met #1 (no english girl) today to break it off, even though we weren"t really together. I tend to think the truth is preferable to just blowing someone off for a couple weeks until they get the hint. The more I talk to the nice chick the more I like her. I"m worried we are gonna move to fast cuz right now neither of us is checking the other.

So this marks the end of my korean cupid stories. It"s good timing, too, because the last chick I had a 1 night stand with (the one I gave a novel-length explanation about) made the whole thing seem boring afterward. Like when my guild first killed AoW in EQ and I had an EQ-gasm that just released all the EQ from my body and made me quit weeks later. Getting laid by internet sluts, even hot ones, just seems trivially easy now. I will say though that it was quite, QUITE fun while it lasted.

Vinen

God is dead
Dabamf said:
The only pics I actually have are of the one I"m dating now, and I"m not keen on putting her face up here.

I met #1 (no english girl) today to break it off, even though we weren"t really together. I tend to think the truth is preferable to just blowing someone off for a couple weeks until they get the hint. The more I talk to the nice chick the more I like her. I"m worried we are gonna move to fast cuz right now neither of us is checking the other.

So this marks the end of my korean cupid stories. It"s good timing, too, because the last chick I had a 1 night stand with (the one I gave a novel-length explanation about) made the whole thing seem boring afterward. Like when my guild first killed AoW in EQ and I had an EQ-gasm that just released all the EQ from my body and made me quit weeks later. Getting laid by internet sluts, even hot ones, just seems trivially easy now. I will say though that it was quite, QUITE fun while it lasted.
Translation: None of this ever happened and I want to stop before I lie myself into a hole.