Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have grabbed towels before, during, after whatever and never thought twice about it. When a chick is hesitant if on their period I always tell em I grew up in Detroit for a few years and got my red wings and grab a towel then as well. No biggie. If we didn"t have a towel or it seeps through I"ll throw a towel down there on the sheets and sleep like a baby right on it if she doesn"t want to.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
Towels aren"t as offensive as you guys seem to believe.

Edit: To clarify, making a mess of sheets would probably leave her feeling worse. If she"s insecure about the waterworks, the towel may actually bring some added security. In a relationship, towels are fair game. I don"t see it being a huge deal. I"ve totally grabbed a towel in preperation, but then again, I don"t like sleeping in spooge.

I really think you guys are over-thinking this one.
This. last few women I have been with were extremely wet and one was a complete squirter so I just always got in the habit of getting a towel and laying it down.. no one has complained yet.. totally not an issue.

Kenadul said:
I have grabbed towels before, during, after whatever and never thought twice about it. When a chick is hesitant if on their period I always tell em I grew up in Detroit for a few years and got my red wings and grab a towel then as well. No biggie. If we didn"t have a towel or it seeps through I"ll throw a towel down there on the sheets and sleep like a baby right on it if she doesn"t want to.
Same here. *shrugs*

W

Wrathcaster

Since this thread has taken a turn for the disgusting and towelish, I"ll up the ante and give you a particularly astounding tale of a disgusting, improvised, and enduring towel.

Once I had a shirt, an old t shirt from god knows how long ago and whose letters were faded out beyond recognition. I used it for an 80s costume one year because it was the shittiest shirt I had and didn"t care about ruining it (I cut it into a half shirt, wuwu). I got wasted the night I wore it and later banged this girl, then used the shirt as a towel since it was ruined anyways. I tossed it into the closet and I rolled over and went to sleep. It must have landed in this box of old sheets and some of my ex"s shit that I"d been waiting for her to come pick up. The ex was supposed to come pick it up a few days from then, so I left the shirt in there, thinking it"d be hilarious when she went through all her shit and found a disgusting, sex-stained shirt at the bottom... Most likely stuck to her sheets. She never came, however, and I didn"t really think about the shirt after that night.

Flash forward to a year later, I"ve moved into a new apartment and the ex still hasn"t retrieved the box of shit, and by this time I had piled more junk into it, mostly old electronics like unused old computer/coaxial cables, n64 controllers, etc. So one night, I"m drunk and banging another chick, when I discover there"s no towels or dirty clothes/socks in the apartment b/c I left them at a friend"s house while doing laundry. I was wearing nice clothes that night so what I was wearing wasn"t an option. A towel was desperately needed. I went over to my closet, inebriated and hoping to find something... And there"s the box. I grasped for the first thing that felt like fabric and tossed it over to the chick. It was very dark and I didn"t really look at what I grabbed. After she was done with it she asked me what to do with my shirt... I thought she meant the shirt I was wearing earlier, but no... It was the shirt. I was nearing blackout at this point, and I told her to just to throw it in the closet and things went dark. I moved to a different state the next day, hundreds of miles away. I had overslept and didn"t have everything completely ready to go out the door, so I just jammed all the loose random shit not yet packed into the fateful box, burying the shirt in layers of junk.

When I got moved into my new place, I didn"t really bother with the box because it was random bullshit cables and pretty much was my box at this point, as half the stuff in it now was mine anyway. The city I moved to was 3-4 hours from my ex and she had asked if I ever found her lamp and a jersey from her favorite football team. I let her know I still had the box and the lamp was in there, but there"s no way in hell I was driving 4 hours to deliver the box so I told her she could come and get it if she wanted it. She visited me a few times but always forgot the box.

Another 7 months go by and I"ve once again forgotten about the box and the shirt. It has been neatly tucked into a utility closet, out of sight and out of mind. By this point I"ve got a new gf and we"re getting busy on my couch, which had a suede-like cover on it... Something easily ruined by bodily fluids (probably wasn"t a bright idea to bang on it). Earlier that night she had asked me if I had a coaxial cable for her TV and I rummaged around for a bit and gave her one. Banging ensued shortly thereafter, and the box is now sitting next to the couch as I hadn"t yet bothered to put it back in the closet. After the big finale, I reach over for the box because I had sseen a bedsheet peeking over the edge and figured it was ironic to use my ex"s bedsheets as a sex towel. When I pulled it out, a bunch of tangled cords and the lamp came out with it, but that wasn"t what caught my eye. The shirt had returned and I had an epiphany, a flood of half-conscious memories and drunken hook-ups. My gf couldn"t open her eyes, if you catch my drift, and I couldn"t resist. I gave her the shirt. She had not been made privy to its legend. She was, however, quite perturbed that I gave her such a scratchy rag to use, but what was I to do?

I"ve had this goddamn shirt for 3 years and it has seen action with three girls in two states. It"s like a war veteran with multiple tours. If it were a child, it could talk by now. You could finish a master"s program in the time I have possessed this wretched thing.

My ex is moving out of her place in a few weeks and wants her lamp and has sworn she will come and get the box.

Guess what she"s going to find at the bottom...

W

Wrathcaster

Lord Reaper Drinsic said:
IS IT A SPLOOGE-CRUSTED SHIRT? JUST A HUNCH.
What, do you think I"m some kind of sadistic asshole? That I"ve somehow derived some perverse sense of sentimentality from this item of infamy? You"re sick.

It is of course a card from Hallmark telling her how much I appreciate the good times we had and that I wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors, accompanied by a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Wrathcaster said:
It is a card from Hallmark telling her how much I appreciate the good times we had and that I wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors, accompanied by a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond.

ANDA SPLOOGE CRUSTED SHIRT
Fixed

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Camerous Valde Unus said:
This is because you"re gay! amirite?
It"s so the ex can buy something to cover up the stank that won"t wash away from using that biohazard of a fabric.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So this involves a girl...but is more so asking for advice (serious advice please) about how to react to something.

Before my wife and I got together I made contact with a girl from High School that I used to have a thing with. During the time we remade contact things were pretty good with her and I...it was a relationship I never talked to much about here because there was a lot of sensitive things involving it like she has a Kidney and Liver disease and will probably not live past the age 45.

At any rate her and I were going pretty good when she had an issue with her illness and became very secluded and fell into herself. Nothing was getting through to her and we grew apart and whatever it was we had going seemed to stop.

Fast forward to today and her and I remain friends, whatever it was we had still lingers a bit but nothing can or would ever happen, not only did that ship sail, but I"m happily married.

Well her and I talk over Facebook a lot and my brother and her have started talking and my brother not knowing her and I"s story asked me this morning if I had an issue with him asking her out, they had started talking on the phone a few nights ago and he thought she was funny and would be cool to take out.

I know I"m married and shit, and I wouldn"t trade what I have with my wife for anything...but for some reason that shit doesn"t set well with me. I don"t really even know why. I told him I thought it would be a bit awkward but I didn"t tell him he couldn"t pursue it...which I think is best. Whatever it is I"m feeling towards it needs to be just shoved the hell down and forgotten about right? Is any of what I"m thinking normal? It just seems weird to me I guess. I"m like where I am now and love my family so I should just give him the green light to nail her if he wants right?

Non trolling words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Unless you think he wouldn"t treat her correctly and that"s something you"re actually concerned with, then yes, get over it and let him bang her.