Girls who broke your heart thread

Nissir_foh

shitlord
Banging 5 or 6 girls at a time is ok, but fucking 1 married chick isn"t? If you think that you can split your 3 days a week between 6 women and not have any of them fucking someone else on the side, your dick must shoot chocolate covered 100 dollar bills.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
projectoffset said:
It"s an OKC profile. Doesn"t show how long she"s had it, only when the last time she logged in was.

That said, regardless of how many other dudes she"s is banging, or how many she WILL bang, or what my purpose would be - I don"t like helping her cheat, or being used by her for sex. Yeah, I know, fucked up of me, and the majority of you will probably label me as retarded, but that"s that. I"m already trying to split up the 3 days I have in San Francisco each week among 3 chicks I"m seeing, and it"s only going to become more difficult in the future since I"ll grow to 5-6 girls.

I"m just going to tell her and wish her luck. At least you guys got a few nudies out of it?

edit: I"m sure you"ll get a kick out of the irony, but now I feel like I"ve failed you guys instead of myself. Hm. Step up at least.
You are retarded.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nissir said:
Banging 5 or 6 girls at a time is ok, but fucking 1 married chick isn"t? If you think that you can split your 3 days a week between 6 women and not have any of them fucking someone else on the side, your dick must shoot chocolate covered 100 dollar bills.
I don"t see any issue with his decision, I"d do the same. I wouldn"t want to knowingly participate/help someone cheat.

Nissir said:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. Never said about banging any of these other girls. I"m neither starved nor desperate for sex. I was merely saying how I"d like to focus on spending my time with friends.

That said, if I WAS actually banging 6 chicks, I"d make the exact same choice. They"re not married. It"s simply a matter of principle.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Tenks you are so awesome off the starcraft forums I almost forgive you for being a faggot terran.

Does being afraid to sex up a married chick have anything to do with being insecure that a woman would cheat on you? Kind of like those overly homophobic guys that clearly want a deep dicking. I can"t understand it.

rinthea said:
Tenks you are so awesome off the starcraft forums I almost forgive you for being a faggot terran.

Does being afraid to sex up a married chick have anything to do with being insecure that a woman would cheat on you? Kind of like those overly homophobic guys that clearly want a deep dicking. I can"t understand it.
I don"t have either of those issues so I can"t say. Probably the case for some guys?

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldn"t worry too much about her husband, look where she lives. If he isn"t gay im sure he"s atleast metro. Worst that will happen is he trys to slap fight you. Go for the gold son.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
As was already said, she"s already banged other dudes. Her marriage is ruined. You"re not doing anything to make it worse. In fact, one more guy she sleeps with might actually be that much faster that they get divorced, thereby doing the husband a service.

Plus she"s got a pretty nice body for a married chick.

What"s this about having 3 girls at once and moving that up to 5-6? That just doesn"t make any sense. What did you have interviews and you"ve decided to hire 2-3 more worthwhile candidates? Just screams "If I tell them I have all these chicks, I won"t look so gay for worrying about this strangers marriage more than she is." And no one has "other chicks" that he"s not sleeping with, because that"s the purpose of "other chicks." Unless you"re talking about friends, but that doesn"t make any sense either.

So confused

I was talking about friends. The moving up part is me trying to coordinate times where I can actually hang out with these other girls I don"t spend any time with on a weekly basis. I"ve finally been able to do that, so now I just have to attempt to keep it up as long as they"re available. Like I said, I"m not having sex with any of them (although I wouldn"t mind with 2-3 of them...)

As for the marriage thing. I already mentioned that my position in line to fuck her makes no difference. It might have if I was game, but I"m not.

edit: If you were asking what the point of me mentioning them in the first place was - it was to illustrate that I"m already busy interacting with people, and will become even more so. The promise of sex isn"t worth putting that on hold. It"s just not something I seek...granted this one DID come to ME.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Who"s to say this isn"t her marriage arrangement and her hubby is out rocking some 20 somethings at his business apartment. Marriage is not necessarily about some loyalty vows to a lot of folks, sometimes it no more than convenience and mutual usury.

I don"t know if he might be doing something behind HER back. But I did ask and she said she wanted this kept discreet and that it wasn"t an open marriage. I honestly didn"t pry beyond that because..who the fuck wants to talk about their husband to someone they want to cheat on him with.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
projectoffset said:
I don"t know if he might be doing something behind HER back. But I did ask and she said she wanted this kept discreet and that it wasn"t an open marriage. I honestly didn"t pry beyond that because..who the fuck wants to talk about their husband to someone they want to cheat on him with.
Discrete can be for many reasons, the least of which is reputation and social status. Even if both parties are cheating. Thanks for the pictures, but this thread is pretty damning to her even without you pounding it. I"m sure this thread is far less discrete than meeting her for a fuckfest.

It"s possible. Not sure how possible with her living in Montreal and not San Francisco. But regardless, I"ve already backed away from that. I"m not really a guy who would go after something just so I can later say "Yeah, I"ve actually tapped that."

On that note, I"ll ask some of you guys here.

Here"s a chick I know, and who has often come on to me with pretty graphic, sexual stuff. Would you go for this one:

Killer Groupie Samantha Spiegel

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
projectoffset said:
I honestly didn"t pry beyond that because..who the fuck wants to talk about their husband to someone they want to cheat on him with.
A lot of people, actually.