Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lefazz said:
It"s accurate in the respect that if I had grapes falling all over me I"d take them. But I am not going to bother with the effort to go get them.
how does it feel to be a complete failure as a man?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fuck at least Aamina got sloppy 2nds from his wife. Maybe it"s sloppy 8ths? 25ths? I"m not sure.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:
It"s accurate in the respect that if I had grapes falling all over me I"d take them. But I am not going to bother with the effort to go get them.
it"s fine not to make an effort to get grapes. but you should make an effort to be in a position for those grapes to fall on you. metaphor success?!

Silence_sl

shitlord
Lefazz said:
I haven"t had sex in over a decade.

Regardless, I"ve had enough sex in the past to realize I can accomplish the same thing on my own without having to deal with all the extra bullshit.
What extra bullshit? I speak some jokes here and there about women, but I"ll take all of their bullshit twice on Tuesday and thrice on Sunday in exchange for a molecule of any goodness they give, if only fleeting.

vegetoee_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
You consider getting laid once for a few days every 6 months as an acceptable way to live?
Ya I do, so what? I have more money, more happiness, and less stress. For me it is a win win. For you, it means I"m not out there stealing your women.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lefazz said:
Quite the opposite. The difference is that I don"t constantly need them in my life in order to have some kind of meaning/purpose/happiness OR to resist raping mailboxes.
How"s your plastic companion working out? More satisfying than mailbox sex?

Gaz_foh

shitlord
vegetoee said:
Ya I do, so what? I have more money, more happiness, and less stress.
Despite what this thread may lead you to believe (what with building off your doubtlessly huge knowledge on the topic), not every relationship is a soul-crushing rooming session with the Antichrist.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
vegetoee said:
Ya I do, so what? I have more money, more happiness, and less stress. For me it is a win win. For you, it means I"m not out there stealing your women.
People should factor this in vs women. The money savings can be insane. Surely a single guy can waste his money just as fast as someone dating/in a relationship.

Women will always be here. The sooner you invest in a women, the worse she"ll look when you retire. The sooner you invest your money, the more women you will have when you retire.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lefazz said:
Being old and rich will allow for plenty of young tail. Getting hitched young ends you up with an old bag later.
Are there any rich people who were previously never in a relationship and are rich because of it? It seems like it would make you a mental looney toon being that isolated from intimacy and could never focus on anything.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Are there any rich people who were previously never in a relationship and are rich because of it? It seems like it would make you a mental looney toon being that isolated from intimacy and could never focus on anything.
Why do you think "intimacy" has some bearing on a person"s sanity? What a bizarre connection you"re trying to make.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lefazz said:
Why do you think "intimacy" has some bearing on a person"s sanity? What a bizarre connection you"re trying to make.
honestly, maybe this guy is right. if you"re as fat, ugly, weird and mentally unhinged (note the ron paul link in sig) as this guy then it probably takes a fuck load of effort to score a broad. at that point he"s probably just better off fucking a fleshlight and playing video games.